unban request

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

unban request

Postby CoaXXX » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:54 am

There was a glitch on my account where it says zombie skin was bought... So i asked coke to give me zombie skin and he told me that the owner of account told him to remove it... My friend didn't explained me well what i can and what i can't do on that account... He quit playing about 3 weeks ago. I dont want that account to be banned. Its 1200 lvl spent real money and too much time on it.
I respect you coke because you helped me so much times... I regret everything i said at that moment. I will be real with you i can't stop playing Helmet Heroes :D My first account was "Rhythm" and i remember playing it with schoolmates back in 2013. We was just playing it for fun and now i have to admit... Im addicted to this game :( I really want to continue playing.. If you can just tell me when will ban expire, so i don't have to check everyday. Once again love, respect and positivity for u coke_na_rc! ign: gameranx
CoaXXX

Re: unban request

Postby 1_Creation_1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:26 pm

hehe, thats what you get :D maybe learn how to speak nicely..
Did They Tell You I Like Bacon Or Blood?
Ign: 1_Creation_1
Guild: The Bloodpack
1_Creation_1

Postby CoaXXX » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:41 am

Hmmm i respect and love every player in this game but if you think u have 1k+ lvl and u are a god so u can just talk shit to other players i don't fuck with you anymore... I even told u to have a nice day when i left :) So... You should learn how to speak nicely to some players and don't think u are a god bcs u got 2k lvl. Have a nice day.
CoaXXX

Postby 1_Creation_1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:56 am

lol, I said noting all I said was I was going to pick you so that Im able to boost you but you kept going...

" SIR PLEASE PICK ME"
" MOTOROOGLE PICK ME"
" BOOST ME BRO OTHER GUY NOT HERE "

........................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Did They Tell You I Like Bacon Or Blood?
Ign: 1_Creation_1
Guild: The Bloodpack
1_Creation_1

Postby CoaXXX » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:36 am

I never use "SIR" and i don't use "BRO" if im not close with u :D + i only use caps when im joking. :lol:
If u want to settle this msg me ingame. Respect but leave this post alone :D
CoaXXX

Return to General