my accounts was stolen

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

my accounts was stolen

Postby JhooelMh » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:52 pm

I had not been in the game for a long time (almost 1 year) because my main account "jhoelmh and Chompers" had been banned, I still had my MagmaPlayer account (my email and password were changed without my permission) leader of the "PowerRedFisky clan" "For several months I tried to have my account disbanded without success, it turns out that One Person Achieved Unbundling my Chompers account and changing my Email and password WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION I am the creator of the account The only one who can change gmail is coke or robby by which I come to make that claim, I lost a lot of time leveling up and giving books (150k-200k books) Putting Pets (8 pets Fiskys Omega Proff) spending my money For someone to come and impersonate my Jhoelmh
I told coke or robby to undo it and change it from Gmail and take it this FREE for free without any force I think it's not FAIR
I have proof that it is my account and I have facebook conversations of the person who stole my account
now my accounts
jhoelmh, Chompers, MagmaPlayer, MagmaPIayer (i) changed Email to everyone now I don't have access to any
Please I need Help Thank you
in next image i am with a alt acc name :The_Sicario
HE steal my account the name :XXploysXX1
in english said : me you know the pass of chompers?!
he : YES If I recover it, it will be mine
i dont know how he get acces to Change Email And password and Get Unbanned of my account Chompers
Attachments
dasdasda.PNG
the owner of Chompers,jhoelmh,MagmaPlayer
dasdasda.PNG (144.18 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Image12_opt.png
I hope they are fair
Image12_opt.png (196.01 KiB) Viewed 102 times
JhooelMh

Re: my accounts was stolen

Postby 1_Creation_1 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Let me get this right, did he send a email to your account.. Because if he did anyways he wouldn't be able to log in to your email.
Did They Tell You I Like Bacon Or Blood?
Ign: 1_Creation_1
Guild: The Bloodpack
1_Creation_1

Postby JhooelMh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

1_Creation_1 wrote:Let me get this right, did he send a email to your account.. Because if he did anyways he wouldn't be able to log in to your email.

He spoke with coke or robby so that they changed my gmail of all my accounts
and now he has the domain of my 3 accounts ,
such a long time effort to have my account stolen and so far I don't get help to recover it just ignore
JhooelMh

Postby Fire_Wolves » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:31 am

tell coke this then
Fire_Wolves

Return to Report Player/Abuse