Guy named Hawkous wants emails

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Guy named Hawkous wants emails

Postby Rorzan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:09 pm

So today while i was in the trading district this guy named Hawkous wanted my email for a "draw"
I know its total BS. I do think he needs to be banned, this game is friendly to children, I think that is great, but its not safe when their are people running around getting kids emails to send scams and viruses.
These people present an online danger to all the younger peoples online security.

he also threatened to ban me for refusing him flatly.

so I told him that he should stop and that this is a scam and whatever and then he started to insult me and cursed my grave, my dead mom ect.

sorry I dont have pics, they are on my phone, will try to post them here later, if someone in the comments could tell me how to do it on mobile that would be great! thanks.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him but because he loves what is behind him" -G.K.Chesterton
Rorzan

Re: Guy named Hawkous wants emails

Postby RaviDavi1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:54 am

Really? I haven't heard of him for a while now, but I did think when he came online randomly that he's got a pilot because that person acted weird and differently, and when he really came on I thought he didn't seem to know what I've told him.

If it's that bad there should be a temp ban if he's still doing it.
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
Spoiler: show
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Spoiler: show
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Return to Report Player/Abuse