WITHDRAWING MONEY

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ljkeos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Coke_na_rc says that low level accounts (1-20) are not allowed to withdraw large sums of money. I have 12m stored in the bank but can't withdraw it even though MY ACCOUNT IS LEVEL 193. COKE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
ljkeos
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:14 pm

ljkeos wrote:Coke_na_rc says that low level accounts (1-20) are not allowed to withdraw large sums of money. I have 12m stored in the bank but can't withdraw it even though MY ACCOUNT IS LEVEL 193. COKE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Are you trying to withdrawl every single bit of it?
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ljkeos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:17 pm

ThunderNoob wrote:
ljkeos wrote:Coke_na_rc says that low level accounts (1-20) are not allowed to withdraw large sums of money. I have 12m stored in the bank but can't withdraw it even though MY ACCOUNT IS LEVEL 193. COKE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Are you trying to withdrawl every single bit of it?

Yes, but I can't withdrawl any amount
ljkeos
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:22 pm

You have to leave 1 dollar for it to withdrawl
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ljkeos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:26 pm

ThunderNoob wrote:You have to leave 1 dollar for it to withdrawl

wrong. It will still not withdrawl. chekc out the photo
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 12.25.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 12.25.17 PM.png (236.14 KiB) Viewed 234 times
ljkeos
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:33 pm

ljkeos wrote:
ThunderNoob wrote:You have to leave 1 dollar for it to withdrawl

wrong. It will still not withdrawl. chekc out the photo

Then Im not sure honestly I could say try reloading ur age or browser/app
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ljkeos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:34 pm

ThunderNoob wrote:
ljkeos wrote:
ThunderNoob wrote:You have to leave 1 dollar for it to withdrawl

wrong. It will still not withdrawl. chekc out the photo

Then Im not sure honestly I could say try reloading ur age or browser/app


I tried that 4 times already
ljkeos
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:36 pm

What are u on??
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:37 pm

ThunderNoob wrote:What are u on??

Pc mobile or what?
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ljkeos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:42 pm

ThunderNoob wrote:
ThunderNoob wrote:What are u on??

Pc mobile or what?

I'm on PC. I have tried withdrawing on the helmet heroes software and on the website
ljkeos
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Hmmm switch servers and go to acid village or something if u have tp
IGN Archer_559
User avatar
ThunderNoob
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: up your ass ad to the left

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby XxXebziXxX » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:00 pm

ljkeos wrote:
ThunderNoob wrote:You have to leave 1 dollar for it to withdrawl

wrong. It will still not withdrawl. chekc out the photo


this happned for me all time, so i go to kill my self or reset the game (i let the monsters kill me ) then i leave 1 dollar in atm and it works
ign: Xebzi69
Only one Alt: Moohamed
TRUST Ara88 She 's A Rlly Good Friend!!
User avatar
XxXebziXxX
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:55 pm
Location: Tunisia

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:07 pm

leave 1 dollar should work, if not try 100 or 10 its not that big money
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4959
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am


Return to Bugs and Errors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest