Im being bullied

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Im being bullied

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 am

Hey coke or robby, I want to send you guys, a message. I've been playing since 2013 and i've really, enjoyed it, but I've been getting a lot of people bullying me. I've gotten some people to help me which is nice, but there is other players who are dead set on making me the joke of HH, I am tired of being the joke and the laughing stock. I have Boozy trying to help. so if you're reading this thanks boozy. If you want Proof I can send you screenshots coke. Thank you and have a nice day.
Spoiler: show

COME JOIN INSOMNIA TODAY!!!
BECOME PART OF THE INSOMNIA ARMY
therealcoder870

Re: Im being bullied

Postby Call911 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:35 am

Its a online fucking game what do you think? Stop being a little cry baby bitch and just move on and ingnore them. This isn't fucking middle school.
CALL 911. I got the horses in the back.
Call911

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:41 am

If I feel, like im being cyber bullied, and ts hurting me, then I have a right to say something about it.

therealcoder870

Postby Call911 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 pm

therealcoder870 wrote:If I feel, like im being cyber bullied, and ts hurting me, then I have a right to say something about it.
What is coke gonna do? If you can't handle playing online games and expect not to be picked/bullied on. Just go play something else if you are gonna get sad about people saying stuff.
Call911

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:11 pm

i'm just gonna let this be this, im not mad, im chill, i respect your opinion, but im only saying this cause, im being told how stupid, i am, and hey, have you gotten a text from 13 people saying for me to go hurt myslef, and you know what i mean. its hard to ignore, when its constantly being thrown at your face.

therealcoder870

Postby rtyubn » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:22 pm

therealcoder870 wrote:Hey coke or robby, I want to send you guys, a message. I've been playing since 2013 and i've really, enjoyed it, but I've been getting a lot of people bullying me. I've gotten some people to help me which is nice, but there is other players who are dead set on making me the joke of HH, I am tired of being the joke and the laughing stock. I have Boozy trying to help. so if you're reading this thanks boozy. If you want Proof I can send you screenshots coke. Thank you and have a nice day.

Don't let shit like this get to you, most people that bully others are jealous of something, and they usually are looking for a reaction to make them satisfied. Ignore em, move on and they'll get bored of picking on whoever it is. Just remember people have a higher threshold of going overboard on the insults when they're online, since you won't be able to do much.
IGN-kalaskas5327
Played since Aug 2013
rtyubn

Location: A place beknownst'd't's'd't as crippling deppression

Postby Call911 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:01 pm

therealcoder870 wrote:i'm just gonna let this be this, im not mad, im chill, i respect your opinion, but im only saying this cause, im being told how stupid, i am, and hey, have you gotten a text from 13 people saying for me to go hurt myslef, and you know what i mean. its hard to ignore, when its constantly being thrown at your face.
Ok i can agree that the people who are telling you to go hurt yourself should get banned but just block them.But i do agree they should be banned for them telling you to hurt your self ect.
Call911

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Thank, you call, I actually, respect that your calling me out, its good to have have someone saying hey stop it. but thanks for the support. and what i mean by hurt myself, i mean these people told me to go kill myself, Im gonna ignore them cause I know they cant do anything, but it wasn't on HH it was on my gmail, so I don't know if coke or robby can do anything. i just thought I couldn't say it. Cause of rules, and such.

therealcoder870

Postby Boozy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 am

Okay, i had some stuff typed up. But i don't feel like wasting time explaining something you probably not going to get.

So quickly then.

1: I tried to relieve his situation. I rather you be laughed at for dumb stuff you say or do like showing your pictures than people intentionally hating on you on the discord.

2: Robby nor Coke will help you. It's nearly impossible. You misunderstand how staff works on this game and the forums. This isn't a major hit where staff gets paid for Customer service.

3: You're making people wanting to be nice to you... hard. You're not acting your age, you are saying stuff to piss people off, whether you understand that or not.

4: We can AND HAVE controlled what is said on the Discord. I want to make that clear to everyone.

5: BUT we cannot control what people say in DMs. We are NOT the judge of what IS AND ISN'T Bullying. With that said:

6: If you cannot act properly, or deal with it, please do not post on the forums and leave the discord. I cannot babysit people. I gave up admin to not have to deal with this stuff. But here i am. Thats how pissed off you made people.

Conclusion: Keep your head down. Get over it. Move on and continue playing normally. Find friends. Like majority of the people that play this game. Quit making it bigger than it needs to be.

Over time, you will find people moved on. If you continue talking, the more it will continue. Human Nature.

. . Click the Sig 2 Join The Helmet Heroes Discord . .
Boozy

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 am

I'm going to add onto what Boozy said, since I've just reread every single mention you've gotten on the Discord (which is of course public information since you can search for it yourself. I shouldn't need to back up this with screenshots), and it's really not that bad server-wise.

There was 1 day where people were making fun of you and it was because of a misunderstanding of who you were. Everybody has all but stopped at this point, and we're telling people who do these things to stop. We're doing the most we can to avoid this happening on the server and, as Boozy said, we can't do anything about this in DM's. If you get DM's that you don't want, it's not that hard to just block them. It's personal responsibility at that point. Coke can't do anything about it.

Regardless you're just going to have to do what you can to stop it, because we're already doing what we can.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Return to Report Player/Abuse