Unban Request Here

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Unban Request Here

Postby Balck_Arrow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:41 am

Plss Unban My brothers Acc Locked For Ph Access :( Ign: josh_hero Thank you Oxidan And Other Mods~ :) :) :)
Balck_Arrow

Postby ikonicdanger » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:33 am

pls unban may acc for ph accses IGN:IKONICJAMES
Attachments
Q.png
this is may acc pls unban it
Q.png (175.66 KiB) Viewed 275 times
ikonicdanger

Postby Balck_Arrow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Plss Unban My Alt Acc Ign: movemental Cuz of Banned Locked of Ph Acess ~ :( Plss Unban Ty~
Balck_Arrow

Postby Kenzkiez910 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:06 am

First I pilot a high level account In that way my main account will be soon rich but suddenly when I open it in computer shop and farming at Repguana Sanction for a while it get disconnected and when I open it and suddenly It banned for abusing glitch but I didn't do anything to get my account ban and it is ban for no reason. Please help me get my account to be unbanned my IGN:Kenzkiez910 and I'm so disappointed because I spend a lot of money to be my account rich and have many pay vaults purchases. And advance thank you for noticing my post. Hope for a quick response.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (145.7 KiB) Viewed 197 times
Kenzkiez910

Postby crayman_21 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi Ox. My account (crayman_cowboy2) was falsely banned about 3 years ago. it was banned for duping even though i was 11 at the time and didnt even know what duping was. i assume that it was because i had a lot of the cyro and prey armour (it was the max armour at the time). I had bought like $50 worth of tix and spent it on people's pets and armour. i guess that once u guys saw that i had like 2 prey armour helmets it freaked you out. right now all i want to do is merge my stuff from that account onto my current account, Whatsguchifam. If you need to investigate any further then please get back to me when ever you need to. all in all i just really want to start playing this game again and i think that the first step will be to get my last account unbanned.
crayman_21

Postby Apple3245 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:41 pm

Its been a year i think when my account got F**K UP whle im buying tix on steam then got autobanned after pfft..

IGN: apple3245

Ps: already send ruby an email but seem like SEEN**
Apple3245

Postby Caiman32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:53 am

please help me, im Bry3 and i got scammed, mighty_of_fortune said me i will got ip banned and acc banned of coke and said change email to hhplayerhelmeheroes@yahoo.com he said is coke_na_rc email and he now changed my pass and i havent email for recover it pls help me. i bought all payval without more friends and active pets i created it 2 years ago i think and i used first email davidjimenezclaro2005@gmail.com please help me recover my acc
Caiman32

Postby Caiman32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:01 am

please help me, im Bry3 and i got scammed, mighty_of_fortune said me i will got ip banned and acc banned of coke and said change email to hhplayerhelmeheroes@yahoo.com he said is coke_na_rc email and he now changed my pass and i havent email for recover it pls help me. i bought all payval without more friends and active pets i created it 2 years ago i think and i used first email davidjimenezclaro2005@gmail.com please help me recover my acc Bry3. i have friends when i created it BrudeTheRude MasterSebas thecowboikk donador and donador72
Caiman32

Postby imLopee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Why lope5 should be unbanned. This account was banned in around 2016 to 2017. For what reason I don't know. What I do know is that me and my brother used to own the account. Then one day we saw one of the fake free ticket websites. We put in our information. Obviously we had gotten hacked. Then ended up getting banned about 1 week later. If you need proof its mine all I can really do is tell you the password, I still remember it. Thanks for to whoever reads this or responds.
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby Life_To_Death » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:23 pm

[quote="Oxidan"] sir please unban me @Life_To_Death i was trying to get my friend acc from ban but then i got banned. i hate this game now. coke has to ruin my fun every time :(.
Life_To_Death

Postby cavemancadman » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:27 am

help me get unbanned this is a photo date and time to prove from this link

file:///C:/Users/Carla/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(12).png
cavemancadman

Postby ImNarks » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 am

Can you unban my ip i would appreciate it a lot ill be waiting for a reply all night

from yours truly,
a fellow helmet heroes player
ImNarks

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse