Tix dissapeared from vendor CLOSED and SOLVED

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Tix dissapeared from vendor CLOSED and SOLVED

Postby Eden » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi my problem is that i put 3k tix in my vendor but when there was left 1327 after few minutes they have just dissapeared and there is no change in my Atm ( dont see any money for those tix but the ones i sold is ok) so if any of mods could do something about that i would be very thankfull
IGN: Eden4
Last edited by Eden on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eden

Re: Tix dissapeared from vendor

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:37 am

Its your fault for editing the price to0 its the not the games fault at all btw ZinniaSoulEater bought em all
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Eden » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

I didn't change tix price only price of clown mask and santa hat so what? now im not gonna get back my money for them if that so thats really not cool and it is a huge bug
Eden

Postby Eden » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 am

Oh and if he bought them all what happened to the money?
Eden

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:26 am

Not a bug in the first place, you edit the price to 0 it doesnt have to do with item you put price on, talk to the one who bought it he migh return though i doubt it
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Phjason » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:33 am

coke_na_rc wrote:Not a bug in the first place, you edit the price to 0 it doesnt have to do with item you put price on, talk to the one who bought it he migh return though i doubt it

He was selling tickets for 0 coins each!?!? Lucky guy whoever bought em all ;) :lol:
IGN:phjason

Phjason

Postby Eden » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:43 am

coke_na_rc wrote:Not a bug in the first place, you edit the price to 0 it doesnt have to do with item you put price on, talk to the one who bought it he migh return though i doubt it

Oh thats just a bullshit that i put them for 0- price for each was 500k and i didnt change that . If i did that than why i sold the rest for normal price?. Now its just beeing friendly only for those You like only because i killed your friend on PVP? Yeah now its so clear to me when i see phjason answer. That is really not cool acting like that to players that are not Your friends. Especially that i bought those tix for my own money so its like i'm helping to donate this game. So after all it looks like spending real money on that game is just a waste? Because of BUG-yeah it is a BUG no matter what You say.
Eden

Postby Ara8888 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Omg i dont belive it, we both with Eden4 kill yesterday on pvp phjason and he said that he is a good friend of coke and we will regret we kill him on pvp because coke will destroy us for that. I cant belive that coke defend his buddies at all costs for no reason. I saw that Eden4 had tickets in his vendor for 500k each i was there ( I WAS PLAYING ALL DAY)!!! He didnt change price of the tix, u cant change price if u already put them in vendor, COKE FOR REAL SOMEONE BUY TICKETS FOR REAL MONEY, HAVE A LOT FUN TO PLAY THIS GAME AND YOU TREAT US LIKE FVCKING MORONS??? FOR REAL I CANT BELIVE THIS IS HAPPENING. btw YOU CAN CHECK SCRIPTS, HE DIDINT CHANGE PRICE OF THE TICKETS AND DONT LIE TO ME, I AM SO MAD RN. JUST CANT BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS GAME :( Robby pls can you contact to me via email, this is so sad.
Ara8888

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:47 pm

you can even kill ihasarchery and i don't give a damn about it. And here i am about to help you with your loss but you just accused me of something, now you can ask robby if he will refund you since i don't have the right to make tickets and refund them to players without robby's permission

Edit: the ss says you put 0 ticket and probably forgot to set price, 2nd pic is your vendor ticket and price, first pic would be the one who bought your tix
Attachments
t2.png
t2.png (7.29 KiB) Viewed 719 times
tui2.png
tui2.png (11.97 KiB) Viewed 719 times
tui.png
tui.png (3.26 KiB) Viewed 719 times
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Eden » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:14 am

And that is just a perfest prove that when i put tix in vendor price was 500k each because then why i could sell the rest tix for normal price and i got the money for them only last buyer payed 0? Just check exact hour of every buyer of my tix (there was few) and they payed normally and the 0 price You say i put says it was 10 am so just check who between 10:47-18:28 also bought my tix and did he payed for them? Pic would be good to see.
Eden

Postby Eden » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:51 am

Oh and i dont want tix but the money i should have for them (663,5m) and i already contact Robby on Gmail unless He dont run it or my msg get lost between many others so if You could tell Him about it or pm me some another contact with Him.
Eden

Postby Eden » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Well so far i see Coke is not going to post here pic of every other buyer of my tix so it looks like he dont care about some players (read: those who mess with his friends on PVP) or he exactly knows what really happened to my vendor - bug, glitched room by someone or i hope not he did something by himself as a revenge for phjason-the one who got killed on pvp and threat me that he will destroy me using his friendship with Coke (what a weird coincidence that he replied on this post as a first person right after Coke).
Eden

Postby Ara8888 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Eden4 u should report it to the police or steam company or for sure http://www.usa.gov that you have faced huge bug in the game Helmet Heroes and you are lossy with real money and the moderator or creator of the game does not want to return lost funds, this is ridiculous, when someone is a moderator u cant just do nothing when its clearly a bug and tell player that it is his fault. It is so mean.
Ara8888

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:07 pm

email robby, robsherer123@gmail.com, tell him what happened, he might return your tickets, i really can't decide when it comes to tickets issue and i already said what really happened try to understand it and it has nothing to do with who you kill and phjason isn't even my friend. Chill
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Ara8888 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Ok ok coke i belive you that you cant do noting about tix, but its strange that phjason threatened me and Eden4 that you will fuc.t.ed up us and we will see what happend, and 1hour later (same fc day) every tix (1327) get sold in Eden4 vendor and not even single penny get to his atm bank. You must admit that it is super suspicious that I'm suspecting you coke.
Ara8888

Postby Eden » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Well finally some answer but there is still few things that i wanna clear out:
1.Why do you reply only after Ara88 tells about reporting it somwhere else?
2. Do you even read carefully what i said in previous messages? I said i want money for those tix not tix, and contact to Robby that you give now not when i asked for it
3.Is it possible in any way that while i was changing santa hat and clown mask price something glitched and cause change price of tix?
4. I have already contacted Robby on that gmail few days ago but i got only one message how many tix i have lost and after that nothing so what am i supposed to do now?
5. Why now you are telling that you dont know phjason but before you only said that you dont care who dies on pvp(this one isnt that important as the rest) -or his reply is just a huge coincidence?
Hope you can find some time to reply.
Eden

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 pm

email robby again and wait either he respond or not its in him
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Eden » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Good you replied but still you didnt answer any of my questions so i think that people will do it for you as they decide how to answer it. Since your last message i got 1 mail from Robby-preety soon after you answered Ara (Yet another coincidence) and still no change with that problem( similar mail as the first one with how much tix or money am i missing now). From that i suppose you can tell Robby to just give me any answer about that since you decided to aviod this issue. All i want is to finish this all as quick as possible without using any other methods. This time you dont need to reply my post since i want reply from Robby and dont wanna mention here other "coincidences" .And of course Merry Cristmas and happy new year to all
Eden

Postby Eden » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:23 pm

My last post about it so i make it short. Robby dont seem to answer at all. Coke dont care since the begining even that he can give me that missing 663.5m because he is allowed to do that. My decision is that at the begining of 2019 - right after New Year i am gonna make a complain either to Steam support or https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt or even both because if you can get any help from HH crew whwn you face BUG this seems to be only way.
Eden

Return to Bugs and Errors