Coke help me I’ve lost everything

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Coke help me I’ve lost everything

Postby nameless1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Coke I need your help badly I’ve lost all my money and items that were in my atm I have no gear and no money. I can’t even deposit money if I had it right now. I sent you a pm and Im trying to be patient but this is killing me. I didn’t spend almost 100 dollars to have nothing in this game.

IGN=nameless1
nameless1

Re: Coke help me I’ve lost everything

Postby nameless1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 am

Still nothing I’ve tried logging out and changing servers nothing works. I can’t even deposit money it says bank transaction complete but it still is empty. Well guys and gals I think I’ll be quiting this game now. Time to call my bank and despute some charges I quesss. Wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t get ignored
nameless1

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 am

make a video or screenshot and what is your username? nameless1 is not valid

edit: You happen to play on mobile? if so then you need to wait for the visual glitch on atm gets fixed OR try to download the game and installgain, they were there btw, you can try and check on pc
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby nameless1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 pm

I’ll try that then get back to you
nameless1

Postby nameless1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Coke here’s an update on what’s going on it’s just when I play on my iPad that it does this glitch everything is there on my pc. My son is also having the same problem. We can’t even deposit when we play on our iPads. Let me know if I can be of more assistance I’d like to see this get fixed.
nameless1

Return to Bugs and Errors