Join my Guild, Dankest Chettery

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Join my Guild, Dankest Chettery

Postby Ch3t » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Join my guild. It's new and I will accept active players over lvl 25

Guild Name: Dankest Chettery

IGN: Ch3t

Definition of Chet: Basically a term for Weirdos and is a substitute for swear words or phrases.

So, with that said, Join for Chet's sake
Last edited by Ch3t on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel that I'm a genuine person and I hope you are, too

CHET ON!
Ch3t

Re: Join my Guild, Dankest Chettery

Postby Archiac Pro » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:47 pm

You can't even stay in a guild for 1 minute can you :P
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro

Postby Ch3t » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:You can't even stay in a guild for 1 minute can you :P

Well, ya i guess. i have never really been a guild leader and kind of wanted to know what it felt like, so i made a guild. I also left your guild because it seemed it wasn't very active and I believe you said that archaic pro (the leader of the guild) was hacked, so I felt that the guild was falling apart. I have never been apart of an active guild that really looks out for one another and all the ones that do and are highly respected, like Dunamis once was, Have a really high level requirement, Basically I thought that maybe I could make a respectable guild with lower levels myself, so I left your guild and made mine. :P

Oh, and sorry for wasting your time with joining and then leaving right after :)

CHET ON!
Ch3t

Postby Ch3t » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Ch3t wrote:

Well, ya i guess. i have never really been a guild leader and kind of wanted to know what it felt like, so i made a guild. I also left your guild because it seemed it wasn't very active and I believe you said that archaic pro (the leader of the guild) was hacked, so I felt that the guild was falling apart. I have never been apart of an active guild that really looks out for one another and all the ones that do and are highly respected, like Dunamis once was, Have a really high level requirement, Basically I thought that maybe I could make a respectable guild with lower levels myself, so I left your guild and made mine. :P

Oh, and sorry for wasting your time with joining and then leaving right after :)

I'm an idiot. I thought being a guild leader was something cool and special, but for me it isn't and I wasted 200k on making it.
I have made a mistake and I now can learn from it. Sorry :(

CHET ON!
Ch3t

Postby Archiac Pro » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:09 am

Ch3t wrote:
Ch3t wrote:

I'm an idiot. I thought being a guild leader was something cool and special, but for me it isn't and I wasted 200k on making it.
I have made a mistake and I now can learn from it. Sorry :(

That's okay bro, ArchiacPro has a second account and he is running the guild.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro

Return to Guilds