Helmet Heroes nostalgia (Post 2.0)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Helmet Heroes nostalgia (Post 2.0)

Postby omior » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 am

Before u start reading. I know i joined the forums 2015 and only have 1 post. But i have played helmet heroes since 2012 when i was in third grade.

Hello, Any old Helmet Heroes players in here. That have played for years. there are maybe some things u miss. That they removed or improved. I get so much nostalgia when i think of this! :shock:

Down here is a list of things i think was sad that they changed improved or removed.

Small changes
-----------------------------------------
1. The music got replaced in Wooden plains / Where new players start

Before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvI4L72r4A

After https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Fhkt1 ... i9&index=2

2. 6. The swamp land / Where the Plant monsters are. That music got replaced. I really liked the old music it sounded so weird and creepy xd.

Before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTTqbJi9tw

After https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmBlCe4RqSc

3. Hall of fame got removed #GetBackHallForFame
I remembered it being so chill just hanging in there. Looking at the leaderboards and listening to the music in red swamp.

4. I know this is a small detail only for warriors but. The "N" special attack could u just press and u didn't have to charge it

5. They changed the pet building from an apartment to a barn.
Before

After

6. Giant Goo Gube got OP. Before it was the only boss i could kill but not any longer. :(

7. R.I.P old healthbar, manabar and expbar. :(

8. The sticky bushes in the swamp land / plant monster land. You lost health when you touched them.
------------------------------------------------

Big changes
-----------------------------------------
9. The floor got 3d instead of 2d. I kind of miss the old 2d but now im used to 3d so it's okay!
Before

After

10. The old small map changed and a new big map came. This time was when helmet heroes didn't have many players that played helmet heroes.

Old map. This is much more detailed.

New map

11. This is a big change for me but maybe not for you others. Giant Goo Cube got too OP. Before it was so OP i could kill it. That was the only boss i could kill on my own before.

12. The new design in almost all the houses. Some of the new designs's are good but i miss some of the old one's

13. This may not be a big change for u but for me it is. They removed the slot machines.

The slot machine where you could win every item in helmet heroes. As i remembered.

The slot machine that costed 1000$ to spin and you could win up to 10000.

14. The new combat system. defensive output in my opinion it all. I really liked the old one better. Im not saying that helmet heroes is a bad game. It's just that it was so much better back then.

15. The train got removed. I really liked the train in helmet heroes. But i know why they deleted it. It was so many glitches!

16. A lot of new glitches. for example the Population map worked before. But it's broken now.

17 and 18. The teleport pads are wrong placed. Also before u could stand on for example the health box thingys where you heal yourself.

Example. Sorry for bad picture
It would be so much better if the teleport pads where just in front of the door of the house. Also why can't that teleport pad that i am standing on stand on the second floor?

------------------------------------------------
Last edited by omior on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:22 am, edited 24 times in total.
-- Omior
omior

Re: Helmet Heroes nostalgia

Postby Aaayeah » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 am

This is quite funny , you joined forum on Sun Nov 15, 2015 but you only have 1 post. :lol:
Aaayeah

Aaayeah

Postby omior » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:16 pm

i know it's kinda funny xD
Last edited by omior on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- Omior
omior

Postby zaickotec » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm

u forgot the combat system change (u know before the defensive output and that stuff) it where top 1 or top 2 Biggest change in the game (i miss the old system)
zaickotec

Postby isa467 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Can't forget da slot machine
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby coolbie16 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:39 pm

funny thing is I was only in 4th grade when I tried HH for the first time (early 2014).

Yeah, times have changed... for the worse imo
This game is fucking dead now which is really upsetting but alas, all good and mediocre things must come to an end some day

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
coolbie16

Postby zomnuke » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:09 am

You forgot the biggest change, the community.

The players changed from wonderful and suggestive people like Roy and wall, to people who try to cheat, hack, and scam their way to a minuscule victory of having another zero in their ATM.
zomnuke

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 am

zomnuke wrote:You forgot the biggest change, the community.

The players changed from wonderful and suggestive people like Roy and wall, to people who try to cheat, hack, and scam their way to a minuscule victory of having another zero in their ATM.

I had a level 252 person ask for 800k from me. he had full rep set (im only level 143 with archilles armour and harpoon bow) and i said no and he start cussing at me and saying he would report me thats when the wonderful block button came in action
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Return to General