Someone else was playing on my account!!

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi its Fried and I haven't been on for a few months this guy named FriedPickles is impersonating me. And I can't get on my account!!! Please help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Shrooms wrote:Hi its Fried and I haven't been on for a few months this guy named FriedPickles is impersonating me. And I can't get on my account!!! Please help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok this is fishy, i believe you already sold that account to christopher?
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4951
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby None » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:
Shrooms wrote:Hi its Fried and I haven't been on for a few months this guy named FriedPickles is impersonating me. And I can't get on my account!!! Please help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok this is fishy, i believe you already sold that account to christopher?

He did. King/Chris was his pilot, and after Shrroms quit, King bought your account.
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:56 pm

That is untrue I never received any money for the account
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

and never gave him my email to the account
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby None » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Uh so if he has the email, couldn't it be that you forgot about it? Since it's pretty hard to get an email without you giving it
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:06 pm

im not really susprised! remember way back he scams his own pilot SAF? after he gave the account, SAF booked it and with 1B, he changed the password right when he got back then told the pilot "i can't trust you anymore"
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4951
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Didn't Chris sell the account to outlast123 for 250m? Dante/abdelrahman pilots it currently I believe.
Image
Emperor guild sig
Spoiler: show
Image

Duck Cavalry sig
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
RaptorZ7
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am
Location: North America

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby None » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:09 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:im not really susprised! remember way back he scams his own pilot SAF? after he gave the account, SAF booked it and with 1B, he changed the password right when he got back then told the pilot "i can't trust you anymore"

So Shrooms is attempting the same scam?
RaptorZ7 wrote:Didn't Chris sell the account to outlast123 for 250m? Dante/abdelrahman pilots it currently I believe.

I think so. After Fried got hacked.
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:15 pm

w8, if you didn't give an email, how did Chris change the pass after I piloted it for two days?
Image
Emperor guild sig
Spoiler: show
Image

Duck Cavalry sig
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
RaptorZ7
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am
Location: North America

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 pm

So the original owner sold the account to the current friedpickles, and now he is attempting to take it back? Grade A scammer for shure.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:25 pm

I hate this community saying scammer scammer hes a scammer its a shame what is become i didnt ask for people to tell me im trying to scam people i came here because my acc was being stolen
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:27 pm

RaptorZ7 wrote:w8, if you didn't give an email, how did Chris change the pass after I piloted it for two days?

Thats what im asking i never gave it to him btw the reason for this is becuz coke changed the email on the acc to his...
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:28 pm

None wrote:Uh so if he has the email, couldn't it be that you forgot about it? Since it's pretty hard to get an email without you giving it

I am certain i didnt give him my email/pass
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby None » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 pm

I think I remember King saying he bought for 200$
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 pm

None wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:im not really susprised! remember way back he scams his own pilot SAF? after he gave the account, SAF booked it and with 1B, he changed the password right when he got back then told the pilot "i can't trust you anymore"

So Shrooms is attempting the same scam?
RaptorZ7 wrote:Didn't Chris sell the account to outlast123 for 250m? Dante/abdelrahman pilots it currently I believe.

I think so. After Fried got hacked.

Really dude? You had to say this because thats totally my goal :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:30 pm

None wrote:I think I remember King saying he bought for 200$

It was $400 his offer and i never recieved the money or gave him my email/pass
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Lock deh account and wait for explanations
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:33 pm

the thins is, who will i lock? i can lock ihasnub anytime :lol:


anyways, get nub chris here right away or else i will lock all his account
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4951
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Shrooms » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:34 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Lock deh account and wait for explanations

Thats a good Idea that will get people to talk if they cant play they will probably try to make up a lie to be able to play then get exposed
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Shrooms
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Heated Stones

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Sir pls, I dun gave you permission to get me banded as my pilot. If anything, lock my brother's account so my shiny feesh are safe :lol:
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby DontMindMe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Maybe Chris sold it to Outlast for cheap because he knew real Fried was gunna cum back?
DontMindMe
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:09 am
Location: My house.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby None » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:10 pm

DontMindMe wrote:Maybe Chris sold it to Outlast for cheap because he knew real Fried was gunna cum back?

No Destruction, he sold it a long time ago
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:21 pm

None wrote:
DontMindMe wrote:Maybe Chris sold it to Outlast for cheap because he knew real Fried was gunna cum back?

No Destruction, he sold it a long time ago

i believe the thread for selling the account are still up, go on detective squad dig every possible info's we need to settle this at once 8-)
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4951
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Someone else was playing on my account!!

Postby Jakub » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:02 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Sir pls, I dun gave you permission to get me banded as my pilot. If anything, lock my brother's account so my shiny feesh are safe :lol:


itam sir or locked account
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
User avatar
Jakub
 
Posts: 4085
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 am

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests