remove my zombie skin

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:37 pm

robyb please remove my zombie skin and refund the tix if possible my ign is X_KING_X
Last edited by Tralala69 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Tralala69 wrote:BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Jakub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Why buy it then not want it lol. Also no need to bump it 3 times in 1 day :/
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
User avatar
Jakub
 
Posts: 4085
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 am

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Exposed » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Offensive post removed by moderator, beep boop
Last edited by Exposed on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:23 am

Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:53 pm

gon bump dis sir
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 pm

sorry i need to delete this thread. if you want a skin change go email robby. and wait for years
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 am

coke_na_rc wrote:sorry i need to delete this thread. if you want a skin change go email robby. and wait for years

:lol: :lol: didnt imagine that coke would say that :roll:
Image
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

Spoiler: show
Image
Image


#DetectiveSquad
User avatar
abdelrahman
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: At home

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:46 pm

bumpzzzzzzzzzzz
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

gon bump this my ign is TateR17
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Tralala69 wrote:gon bump this my ign is TateR17
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 am

BAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby ihasarchery » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 am

To be honest, I doubt Robby is going to be removing/changing anyone's appearance until he finally adds a way to buy it from the payvault. We just have to play the waiting game. '-'
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby dungzz14 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:59 pm

YEAHH SUPPORT THIS ONE
Image
User avatar
dungzz14
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:30 am

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm

bump i see your on robby my ign is X_KING_X
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Tralala69 wrote:bump i see your on robby my ign is X_KING_X
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:bump i see your on robby my ign is X_KING_X
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:bump i see your on robby my ign is X_KING_X
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 pm

BAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 am

BAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby Tralala69 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:11 am

Tralala69 wrote:BAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: remove my zombie skin

Postby DaviM12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 am

coke_na_rc wrote:sorry i need to delete this thread. if you want a skin change go email robby. and wait for years
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc wrote: next time dont just post and post. learn to read too. thanks
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
User avatar
DaviM12
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 am

Next

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest