??? WHAT WAS THIS????

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

??? WHAT WAS THIS????

Postby cazy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 pm

can you help us this this is my friend account what happen about this???? i dont know what is this for, is this a bug or what?? if not why its banned on 2nd time?? is this permanent ban? or what??? can u unbanned it??

http://i65.tinypic.com/wl3ebp.jpg
cazy

Re: ??? WHAT WAS THIS????

Postby albertsaurusX » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:38 pm

What is your real life name sir? Because that account is the account of one of my friends from my middle school. Also, I don't know why you were banned but robby or coke may unban you.
IGN: PDK
Spoiler: show

albertsaurusX

Location: Hiding in an undisclosed location. (Might be coke_na_rc's closet.)

Postby cazy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:50 pm

albertsaurusX wrote:What is your real life name sir? Because that account is the account of one of my friends from my middle school. Also, I don't know why you were banned but robby or coke may unban you.

ic, that is my friend account named ATAN, idk the real name. we just call her ATAN..
cazy

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:10 am

that account is hacked and proly they are using it to duplicate. i see now why auto-ban time sign on is the common ban. coz it was the way of duping
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby cazy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:that account is hacked and proly they are using it to duplicate. i see now why auto-ban time sign on is the common ban. coz it was the way of duping

i dont think that they do dupe or some illegal in game, that account is not hacked. i know the cost of 1st ban, his younger brother was playing and ATAN the older brother try to log-in it, and prbly ATAN dont know that his brother play on it, and its cost double log-in , and after 3-4 days to be unbanned it cost like that Auto Ban.... if possible please check it again thanks!!!....
cazy

Return to Bugs and Errors