Buying Cyro armour

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Buying Cyro armour

Postby CN2025 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Buying Cyro Armour slightly off craft price ?

i want it cheaper then craft price so it gives me an incentive to farm

post down below or pm me in game if u have

CN2025
Last edited by CN2025 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby Ameba » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Image
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
User avatar
Ameba
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm
Location: Argentina ツ

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

u sol the armour and said BHAEN buying the helm -_- why bother posting in my thread then ...
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby Ameba » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:03 am

CN2025 wrote:u sol the armour and said BHAEN buying the helm -_- why bother posting in my thread then ...

I didnt sell the helmet to BHAEN, only armor i said.. If you want helmet pm me
Image
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
User avatar
Ameba
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm
Location: Argentina ツ

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 am

still buying cyro armour and cyro helm i got money i just need a good price =]

CN2025
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby Ameba » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:09 am

CN2025 wrote:still buying cyro armour and cyro helm i got money i just need a good price =]

CN2025

My prices are really good. I sell the legs, so I have only the armor now, be fast or someone will buy it first.
Image
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
User avatar
Ameba
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm
Location: Argentina ツ

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:43 pm

really good as in store price ..?
anyways when i asked you to decrease the price you raged at me and called me a begger wtf..
if you are going to sell stuff at least try to be professional or you are going to lose customers .

all i ask is a little discount for all my farming hard work is that so hard? the crafted requirements arent worth the money and i don't want to pay the store price that simple man.
if you still have armour il pay 7.5m
and if helm 9m

if you can't accept these prices please don't post in my thread any more =]

CN2025
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby Im_a_merchant » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:49 pm

CN2025 wrote:really good as in store price ..?
anyways when i asked you to decrease the price you raged at me and called me a begger wtf..
if you are going to sell stuff at least try to be professional or you are going to lose customers .

all i ask is a little discount for all my farming hard work is that so hard? the crafted requirements arent worth the money and i don't want to pay the store price that simple man.
if you still have armour il pay 7.5m
and if helm 9m

if you can't accept these prices please don't post in my thread any more =]

CN2025


That is cheaper than the crafting price of the Cyro armor by alot. Also, the armor need 2 shiny ice fish, and I have seen someone looking to buy a shiny ice fish for 3.5m (Yes, for 1) so Ameba's price is the best deal ur gonna get anytime soon.
Image
User avatar
Im_a_merchant
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 pm

ik man those people don't care about money cause they got alot
all they care about is getting the new set
i dont consider ice fish to be rare at all infact i got 1 and im not even selling it
don't lump me with those rich bad dealing people please , cause i for one care about the proper value of things ,not to earn things as fast as possible im still taking my sweet time to wait for a good price if not i'd have full set by now ya know ^_^

EDIT: new offer wings/money to cyro armour / helm
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Every Time somebody tries to sell you something at a good price you say they're the one who makes a bad offer.
Logic.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:59 pm

ik 8-)
thats why i get best prices :lol:
i don't consider ameba's deal a good offer tho i consider it exact store price XD
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:03 pm

CN2025 wrote:ik 8-)
thats why i get best prices :lol:
i don't consider ameba's deal a good offer tho i consider it exact store price XD


But it's literally not store price it's below shop price as a fact.

So basically what you're saying is that you're looking to scam somebody unsuspecting just to get ahead. Gratz.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 pm

sure you can interpret it that way .i dont mind
but im just looking for a cheaper price , dont act like u don't ever do that too ,unless are you perhaps hmm... idk a saint o.o?
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:08 pm

CN2025 wrote:sure you can interpret it that way .i dont mind
but im just looking for a cheaper price , dont act like u don't ever do that too ,unless are you perhaps hmm... idk a saint o.o?


No, I don't, I take fair prices.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm

you seem to take a point out of my post and exaggerate it to the point that you make me seem like a scammer, mr so called fair priced saint =]
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 pm

CN2025 wrote:you seem to take a point out of my post and exaggerate it to the point that you make me seem like a scammer, mr so called fair priced saint =]


Okay let's look at it this way, at this point in time, when the armor is brand new and people are offering over shop price to get their hands on it, how is offering lower than shop price not a good deal?
Not to mention the fact that you had the audacity to ask for even less than the current price which is less than shop price.

And if you would rather wait then pay a decent price such as this why bother posting this thread now?
Nobody but an unsuspecting person would offer the kind of price you're looking for, and that is a scam, taking advantage of the unsuspecting by being dishonest and telling them that something like this is shop price or "bad", when it's not.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Audacity my butt man, if you say store price or near it is a good deal ,then are you living in an ideal world?
think about it why do we have *trades* why can't we just *buy* off the shop like the *perfect world* you speak of?
Its cause people can give discounts off store price, that is what i call a bargain and a good deal , when both parties accept the agreement . Ameba and i can't seem to come up with one i a suggested he accept my deals or leave.
i got a pair of cyro legs off ''character'' for 6.5m are you saying i scammed him too ? when we both agreed on the price and he was the one who set it up .

i'm willing to school an illiterate goody two shoes kid like you any day.
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 pm

CN2025 wrote:Audacity my butt man, if you say store price or near it is a good deal ,then are you living in an ideal world?
think about it why do we have *trades* why can't we just *buy* off the shop like the *perfect world* you speak of?
Its cause people can give discounts off store price, that is what i call a bargain and a good deal , when both parties accept the agreement . Ameba and i can't seem to come up with one i a suggested he accept my deals or leave.
i got a pair of cyro legs off ''character'' for 6.5m are you saying i scammed him too ? when we both agreed on the price and he was the one who set it up .

i'm willing to school an illiterate goody two shoes kid like you any day.


Mind quoting when I said perfect world? Now who's illiterate?
Anyways, this is already a discount below store price, if you can find one lower good for you, but if you're going to ask somebody to go even lower than lower than store price that's the audacity I'm talking about.
Our definitions of a bargain or good deal might be different but you can't go around telling people they have a bad deal just because you don't like what you see. That's how you lose potential customers and potential sales partners in the future.
And the use of scam is in the sense of making a deal look worse than it actually is, if character set it up, yeah it's a bargain because that was the price he set, the price should be set by the seller of the product and a negotiation can be reached if asked, however there are limitations and asking to go lower than a price that is lower than the crafting price, not including shiny fish amongst other crafting materials, now that is audacity if I've ever seen it.


Now, we can keep this going or agree it's a matter of opinion and seeing as others have chimed in saying that it's probably the best you're gonna see the decision is up to you.

Also what kind of weak ass insult is "goody two shoes school kid" I mean is it bad to be a good person who goes to school or something :lol:
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I don't mind losing the *potential sales partners* you speak of. Chances are if i deem their deals bad now ,same can be said in the future.
And as for the *perfect world you speak of* i'm talking about you telling me that buying stuff store price is a good deal , and wanting a discount is a scam ,get real. you can't read illiterate kid ,get a new brain cause yours is defective. i have never got on good terms with you and never will. why? cause you attack me and only me) with no solid evidence. I'm not going to bother quoting your incomplete one sided evidence.

Take ameba's thread for example he claims he sells cyro items for *low prices* but all i see is store prices so the description bad deal is what i'm giving it, i dont see you mouthing him off do I ?
place your mouth where your butt is cause your spouting crap people cannot comprehend.
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby Ameba » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:27 pm

CN2025 wrote:Take ameba's thread for example he claims he sells cyro items for *low prices* but all i see is store prices so the description bad deal is what i'm giving it, i dont see you mouthing him off do I ?
place your mouth where your butt is cause your spouting crap people cannot comprehend.

Yes... Low prices, because peopel sell crafteable items for like 1m-2m more than the normal price. And i only put 100k more for the cubes, i dont coun shinys that are value for like 500k or 2m...

Now you know?
Image
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
User avatar
Ameba
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm
Location: Argentina ツ

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:32 pm

As i said before i can get cubes and shiny easy they are litterally nothing to me.
2m for a common shiny ? you all gone mad like the shiny sliver incident hahahahahahahahah :lol:
im going to sit back and watch the prices eventually drop.
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby belding » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Maybe you can find it under store price, but it is only what like a week or so old? Chances are you wont find it for less than store price for quite a while. So you can pay that or wait. Eventually it will be worth than store price to get it second hand, but that time isnt yet. A lot of people are willing to pay a premium to avoid taking money through magamons at this point.
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Ya they buy shiny ice fishes 2m to get them early XD
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:56 pm

CN2025 wrote:I don't mind losing the "potential sales partners" you speak of. Chances are if I deem their deals bad now, (Improper spacing of comma) same can be said in the future.
And, as for the "perfect world" you speak of, I'm talking about you telling me that buying stuff store price is a good deal, and wanting a discount is a scam, get real. You can't read illiterate kid, get a new brain because yours is defective. I have never got on good terms with you and never will. Why? Because you attack me and only me, with no solid evidence. I'm not going to bother quoting your incomplete one sided evidence.

Take ameba's thread for example he claims he sells cyro items for "low prices" but all I see is store prices so the description of bad deal is what I'm giving it, I don't see you mouthing him off do I ?
place your mouth where your butt is because you're spouting crap people cannot comprehend.


Feel free to quote where I say perfect world and what context I'm using it in.
And, these are considered good by most of the community's so you're talking about losing most forumers business which is rather substantial. I mean you could always buy the same stuff for like 6M more in the trading grounds, about 15-16M sounds a lot better right.
And since my brain is clearly defective I totally didn't mark all of the errors you've made whilst writing your rage page. :roll: (P.s I did, so practice what you preach mmmkay?)
Now, I haven't laid a single insult out towards you, so I don't know why, out of all these flavors, you're choosing to be so salty.
Now, like I said the seemingly popular opinion is that when demand>supply prices tend to rise, and seeing that this is the case it makes sense that you typically will have to pay more than shop price, and we can see this with the previous craftable gear.
Divine helmet: Requires a shiny lion fish.
When this first came out it costed roughly 14M to buy the helmet outright, because supply was low, yet demand was high. Now it's market price is roughly 6M,maybe less because it is no longer new and demand is low since everyone who needed one has one (just about) and supply is high.
We see the same dilemma now, Shiny ice fish are in high demand, but low supply, for an armor that costs 8.1M and TWO shiny ice fish (plus wood and other fish) only 200k more is a great deal considering that people are buying the fish up at 3.5M EACH in some cases. However asking for the fish and wood basically for free, since you're requesting under crafting price can be seen as unreasonable, and is by most for now.
Oh and did I say opinion before? I meant it's a fact of business, feel free to look up law of supply and demand.
And you really can't argue with fact.

So, you can wait until demand is low and supply is high to get this "ideal price" you're looking for, and if you are and that was your plan why you posted this seemingly as soon as possible is beyond reason. But that seems to be a trend with you.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Buying Cyro armour and Cyro helm

Postby CN2025 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:05 pm

oh my :shock: shout out to you SOUL_SLAYER for making my thread popular >:D
How many trillions of your brain cells degraded ,trying to find my mistakes :D?
Now if you just realized that you are a mistake of life that cannot be corrected.
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Next

Return to MarketPlace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests