Mystery game |PM me for clue so the game can start|

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Mystery game |PM me for clue so the game can start|

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:24 pm

1st clue: Nerd has been tinkering on his project for awhile and now it was complete… He could now lead the anonymous!

2nd clue: Scared adventurer ran into Mafia member, trying to scramble away mafia member yanked his foot back and said "you'll be doing my job."

3rd clue: as nazo shiro swung from the rooftops as he passed a window with a weird looking man. He had something around his face and had a blue piece of glass over his eye, he picked up a sniper and nazo shiro not knowing any karate moves took 30 picures and left. When he told authorities they laughed at him due to his silly ninja costume, but he knew something big was huge to happen.

4th clue: Vigilante was walking as he heard running, someone was running from a man in blue with a stick in his hand. He shot the man in blue thinking he did justice. "he was dead wrong"

clue 5: Tuco ran into Cody, being scared he tried to stab him but it hit his hand and slipped right off with sweat traces on the spear. Tuco, thinking he had magical powers started to worship this young lad. Cody had never gotten any power since who knows when? Sp when he got this he was very shocked. Cody also took advantage of it. Making him buy candy, gum, and guns? O.O

PM me to receive a clue, then all of you need to try to figure it out.

location; time square on new years, for people who don't know how crowded it is, its very crowded xD

characters;

bob: He is week minded and easily manipulated, buying off brand clothes and being fooled by Mc Donald's commercials

Sniper: A rookie training himself to over come his, He has mood swings and could as well be a robot with his auto-magic aimer eye.

Brain-dead Vigilante: after going crazy when his wife died, he slipped into an alter net reality thinking he was doing good to the city, well he was dead wrong.

Tuco: A man from a lost civilization, he is the last of his kind. He was recently discovered by a group of scientists and they bought him back to their research lab to study his magical loincloth and spear. Tuco managed to escape from their evil clutches and now he struggles to fit in with modern society.

Scared Adventurer: after losing his way on a trail, He made his way to the city, only to find himself more lost as the train cars and rowdy pedestrians push there way by. He would do anything to get back to his home.

Nazo Shiro: The Japanese Peter Parker. He can take 100 pictures a minute and can disappear in a blink of an eye.

Mafia member: constantly running missions for the mafia, he'll bump into quite a few entanglements…

Cody: An awkward young man that always finds himself in troublesome situations despite having good intentions. He is Belding's nephew.

Anonymus: A hacker group that causes major disruptions. This group contains the best hackers around, and might just be the leader of the world.( everything is based on the internet now xD)

Kanye West: Who knows what this bigheaded jerk could be capable of?

Weird boy: wishes he could be like the cool kids, and would do anything to be in the group.

Mad-Mayor: went a bit bonkers after the mercury of his hat turned him mad. Now he became very mysterious with how he spent his money. "Money Can buy you anything" -Mayor

Jelly Belly- A company gaining worth each second,this will make them dangerous if they were to plan something :}

Know-it-All Brat: An extremely obnoxious 9 year-old that doesn't know any better.

Issac: A fat and old cop.... his skills at devouring donuts are second to none.

Nerd: A underestimated being with a lot of persuasion and will power

Joe: Just an average Joe. No one suspicious at all. GEEZ GET OFF HIS BACK ALREADY.
Last edited by Dauntless on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Dauntless

Re: Mystery game (IN CONSTRUCTION)

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Need Ideas people! Go ahead and describe some characters!
Dauntless

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Tuco: A man from a lost civilization, he is the last of his kind. He was recently discovered by a group of scientists and they bought him back to their research lab to study his magical loincloth and spear. Tuco managed to escape from their evil clutches and now he struggles to fit in with modern society.

Nazo Shiro: The Japanese Peter Parker. He can take 100 pictures a minute and can disappear in a blink of an eye.

Cody: An awkward young man that always finds himself in troublesome situations despite having good intentions. He is Belding's nephew.

Know-it-All Brat: An extremely obnoxious 9 year-old that doesn't know any better.

Issac: A fat and old cop.... his skills at devouring donuts are second to none.

Joe: Just an average Joe. No one suspicious at all. GEEZ GET OFF HIS BACK ALREADY.
Last edited by MisoSoup247 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MisoSoup247

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks, that will fit right in. I was focusing on modern characters, but things that don't fit in the city would go great.
Dauntless

Postby koalasium » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Billy the Butler: Billy the Butler is the butler of the victim's rich family, and is known to be seen at crime scenes holding a bloody knife. However, he has always escaped jail time as the evidence all pointed towards someone else. Except for the knife, of course.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:10 pm

take the color off your words and it shall be done xD
Dauntless

Postby koalasium » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Dauntless wrote:take the color off your words and it shall be done xD

Alright...hold on, lemme make it a bit better...kinda looks like a person who came from the sewers as of now... :lol:

Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:14 pm

koalasium wrote:
Dauntless wrote:take the color off your words and it shall be done xD

Alright...hold on, lemme make it a bit better...kinda looks like a person who came from the sewers as of now... :lol:

If your doing that, take the unibrow with it (as much as it amuses me) :lol:
Dauntless

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:18 pm

I'll use my first post in this thread as a place holder for any and every character I create for your mystery game.

so I really wonder how this will all play out :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby koalasium » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Billy the Butler: Billy the Butler is prominent for his seemingly innocent involvements in every single murder mystery, as he is always found at the crime scene holding a bloody knife. Oh, and he has a unibrow.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:23 pm

You don't know how much that ninja will fit in, thanks for all the help you two!
Dauntless

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:30 pm

koalasium wrote:Billy the Butler: Billy the Butler is prominent for his seemingly innocent involvements in every single murder mystery, as he is always found at the crime scene holding a bloody knife. Oh, and he has a unibrow.

Ok, can you PM me a plot that he could be in? Before I add that I need to have some more info, with his desc its hard to plan out whets going to happen… xD
Dauntless

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:45 pm

This took me ages to paint. But when I came back, I saw only human. Whatevs.
Commander Egg: God of wars. Survived 6 international battles and not a single bit of yolk came out. He is a chaingunner, yet still unharmed.
Attachments
EGGBOSS.JPG
EGGBOSS.JPG (22.78 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
MajesticOne

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 pm

I laughed out loud when I saw Kanye West as a character in your opening post :lol: :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:50 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:I laughed out loud when I saw Kanye West as a character in your opening post :lol: :lol:

yeah, when I was making him I messed up because I was laughing, thats why the side of his face is messed up :lol:
Dauntless

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Chilli Psycho: Basting with rage, fist with fire, this is legendary
Attachments
CHILI PSYCHO.JPG
CHILI PSYCHO.JPG (46.17 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
MajesticOne

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Stick with humans! xD
Dauntless

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:04 pm

My wifi is slowing down, I have to close up paint tool sai, but I will still take requests for roles.
Dauntless

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 pm

my wifi is shit now, but I'm waiting (which is really hard for me)
Dauntless

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:18 pm

ok I'm back!
Dauntless

Postby lolman3o3 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:30 pm

you just did a quadruple post.SHAME ON YOU.
lolman3o3

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:43 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:you just did a quadruple post.SHAME ON YOU.

Its my thread and I was updating people, did you just make a useless post? SHAME ON YOU.
Dauntless

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Dauntless, I know why you're Dauntless. Because you've only encountered humans. Never fought an egg, eh? Or a raging chilli? They make you pee in your pant, unlike humans. NOW ADD THAT EGG IN THERE :lol:
MajesticOne

Postby Dauntless » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:56 pm

MajesticOne wrote:Dauntless, I know why you're Dauntless. Because you've only encountered humans. Never fought an egg, eh? Or a raging chilli? They make you pee in your pant, unlike humans. NOW ADD THAT EGG IN THERE :lol:

I could flick it and I would be covered in yok xD
Dauntless

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Dauntless wrote:
MajesticOne wrote:Dauntless, I know why you're Dauntless. Because you've only encountered humans. Never fought an egg, eh? Or a raging chilli? They make you pee in your pant, unlike humans. NOW ADD THAT EGG IN THERE :lol:

I could flick it and I would be covered in yok xD

Over 6 battles and not a speck of yolk could be seen. The chilli will rage even harder if excluded
MajesticOne

Next

Return to General