LOGIN PROBLEMS AND BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

LOGIN PROBLEMS AND BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Postby StevenMs » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:19 am

Hello Good morning / afternoon, cordial greetings

I write to you with the unforeseen that two years ago I stopped playing for personal reasons, but after I play again I find myself with the problem that I cannot enter my account, and I create a low level account to see what happened with it, and when I see I find my account banned and enter my password I notice it incorrect I tried with all the possible passwords I could have put but none accessed, and I would also like to know the reason for my account ban, I hope you can solve my problem, thank you very much , have a good day.

ING: jhoelboss

There is one more thing that I had forgotten to say, at the time of my presence with the account, I left the Chompers player in charge of possibly connecting from the Dominican Republic, and I think it was very bad of me to leave my account in charge of him since The character has a reputation as a scammer but he showed me that I could trust him and I said well why not, since I knew many people from Latin America, only him, we spoke the same language so I said, okay, take care of my account when I'm not here, and to the case I returned, and I could not enter with my password, and as I said before I created an account to inspect how my account was called jhoelboss and I find it prohibited, in the time I was playing I followed all the rules so as not to receive a ban but in the end my account suffered from one ... I hope you read my message and understand my situation.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210221-133942-1.jpg
By the way I will leave you an evidence where I have use of the account called jhoelboss
Screenshot_20210221-133942-1.jpg (83.31 KiB) Viewed 429 times
Screenshot_20210221-134332-1.jpg
By the way I will leave you an evidence where I have use of the account called jhoelboss
Screenshot_20210221-134332-1.jpg (43.96 KiB) Viewed 429 times
StevenMs

Re: LOGIN PROBLEMS AND BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Postby More_craft1 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:55 pm

Damn, such a good account wasted like that, well this probably won't be resolved or it would take years and mad luck to get this fixed,
because:
Reason 1 - Robby (I don't think I need to explain this any further, he's busy)

Reason 2 - Eliatopia (Because of this, Helmet Heroes is just being kept in the shelves and they aren't bothering with any Helmet Heroes related stuff)

Reason 3 - Give me money...
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby StevenMs » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:59 pm

More_craft1 wrote:Damn, such a good account wasted like that, well this probably won't be resolved or it would take years and mad luck to get this fixed,
because:
Reason 1 - Robby (I don't think I need to explain this any further, he's busy)

Reason 2 - Eliatopia (Because of this, Helmet Heroes is just being kept in the shelves and they aren't bothering with any Helmet Heroes related stuff)

Reason 3 - Give me money...

Brother, it's not that Robby is busy and that, it's that there are people who ban them for something they did or the security system detected and Robby must know the reason for the ban and will not unban an account, make negative use of the game or break the rules, His specifications are not usually specific, but as before I was very busy with studying and work, I left my account in charge of that person, I left it in the hands of Chompers or his other account called XXploysXX1, trusting him, I left my account, always I asked him how my account was and what progress he was making, he replied that well and ps, because I was submissive to study, I could not see if it was true but at the end of my years of study, I only had work and ps he gave me to return to HH and I find the acc banned and with a new password, I write to him and ask him why he does not tell me anything and blocks me
StevenMs

Postby More_craft1 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:44 am

Welp, you got your question answered, that guy is probably holding your account hostage, he probably scammed somebody or was messing around with your account leading to your acc getting banned, all I can tell you at this point is goodluck.
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby b3st_randy » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:36 am

BANNED FOR STEM REFUND:(
I got banned for stem refund, i'm just buying tixes cause I need it. Then, I open my account was banned. Peasee robby unbanned my account:(( and ILOVEYOURGAME pleasee
IGN: b3st_randy NEXT TIME I'LL BE CAREFUL
b3st_randy

Return to General