Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:20 pm

For our beloved game master <3
I would have liked to ban this player because one night I farmed on lavastone server 3 I was alone in that place and then con_artist came and he didn't xp me because I stole him later and he disconnected me at first then I came back for the second time and I was disconnected until the third time I was disconnected there was no problem with my internet because we had wifi and my connection was not slow I hope you can do this action sir robby.I created a forum account just to report it and to post it.

Please banned con_artist
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby provscon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:33 am

bhaen_the_seconds wrote:For our beloved game master <3
I would have liked to ban this player because one night I farmed on lavastone server 3 I was alone in that place and then con_artist came and he didn't xp me because I stole him later and he disconnected me at first then I came back for the second time and I was disconnected until the third time I was disconnected there was no problem with my internet because we had wifi and my connection was not slow I hope you can do this action sir robby.I created a forum account just to report it and to post it.

Please banned con_artist



This is what happened , at lava stone trench where I was trying to level my pet up , I switched server to servers because the area was too crowded in every server. I got tired and settled myself to stay in the server where this guy was in.

After a minute of killing dragons , the guy stopped shooting his gun for some reason and typed " DC PA"
, yes literally in caps. I ignored him 'cause I don't get what he was talking about , because in the first place , is it even possible to disconnect a fellow player from the game ??? (I thought only a game creator could do that)
He said he will be recording and he will get me banned , minutes later he called his friends and they started sending pms of support to his accusation on me , lol :lol:.

You were not "alone" on that place there was a player or two on the other side ( the lower bottom of lava stone trench), and what do you mean by "he didn't xp me because I stole him".
I didn't disconnect you because I possibly can't and you were'nt even disconnected , you were there the whole time with your goons insisting that you were disconnected from the game and I was the one who did that to you.


I normally surf the forum's sections without using an account (marketplace frequently) just to get updated on everything,
(like prices of stuff and events or news about the game) and I as surfed the forum again today I saw this post , clicked on it, expecting a video , since he said he was recording. To my surprise there is no video or link to the video along with this report.

It was so confusing for me and I wanted to see the video and understand what the fuck he talking about.

since you started a crap like this , might as well show the video you "recorded"
I created this forum account just to post this as well and I expect a reply.



love lots ,
-con
User avatar
provscon
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:37 am
Location: basement 6 meters from ground

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:21 am

It's a pity I won't show you the video that I disconnected because my sd card was corrupted but it was true that you disconnected me one night.I'll just wait for someone to complain to you when you disconnect another player.I will only laugh at you when I see someone complaining in the forum about you that the reason is that you did not even disconnect the other players
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby provscon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:37 am

bhaen_the_seconds wrote:It's a pity I won't show you the video that I disconnected because my sd card was corrupted but it was true that you disconnected me one night.I'll just wait for someone to complain to you when you disconnect another player.I will only laugh at you when I see someone complaining in the forum about you that the reason is that you did not even disconnect the other players



I just wanna add this in case someone is reading , one of this guy's goons told me on a pm " you don't know who owns the user bhaen_the_seconds " , is this supposed to be a threat?


- "please banned con_artist" - the title's even begging lol. :lol:

- This report is a pity itself not me asking for a video you dumbfuck.

- "It's a pity I won't show you the video that I disconnected because my sd card was corrupted" - nice allibi :lol:

why did you even bother posting this report then?

" I'll just wait for someone to complain to you when you disconnect another player.I will only laugh at you when I see someone complaining in the forum about you that the reason is that you did not even disconnect the other players."
- oh no this won't work, that someone complaining about me might be just you on another user.


YOU are so retarded , you got me worked up for no reason, I think you should stop watching youtube tutorials , they are corrupting your little friendly brain :lol: causing you to rub shit on other player's skin. SO alarming ; get some help
ignorance is fatal.
User avatar
provscon
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:37 am
Location: basement 6 meters from ground

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:20 am

ok just laugh but don't make a mistake in your movements in hh community goodluck have a nice day :roll: :lol:


You just don't want to admit that you are doing something stupid

It's just a little mistake that you really say goodbye :lol:
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:22 am

Will I complain if you do not do something wrong 8-) :roll:
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby provscon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:36 am

bhaen_the_seconds wrote:ok just laugh but don't make a mistake in your movements in hh community goodluck have a nice day :roll: :lol:


You just don't want to admit that you are doing something stupid

It's just a little mistake that you really say goodbye :lol:


don't want to admit huh? :lol: I'm getting a good laugh at this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the same laugh I've had when you called your goons and harrased me through pm and chatbox.
ignorance is fatal.
User avatar
provscon
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:37 am
Location: basement 6 meters from ground

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:45 am

Admit it because it's easy to say you just prolong it and you just prolong the conversation
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:50 am

It's up to you what you say To me you are a sinner and you just really do not want to admit to me and you still insist that you are innocent
I will not prolong this conversation if I do not get anything and just argue with you
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby bhaen_the_seconds » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:52 am

This is the last thing I will tell you you will not last in this game if you are so deceitful you play fair if you do that every day you will take care of your life and what other nonsense you will do
bhaen_the_seconds
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Location: Manila,Philippines

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby provscon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:00 am

bhaen_the_seconds wrote:This is the last thing I will tell you you will not last in this game if you are so deceitful you play fair if you do that every day you will take care of your life and what other nonsense you will do



"prolonging the conversation "? thats not what it is lol , nice twist

i've been playing this game for years, you're the first one to rub this shit on me.

You're telling me to admit something I didn't do? what for :lol:



I don't really have to reply on this but I can't this stupidity , I'm an active player and I can't have you destroying my image in game with an acussation.
ignorance is fatal.
User avatar
provscon
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:37 am
Location: basement 6 meters from ground

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby richar_son_18 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:31 pm

I really don't even know why they waste time reporting a total case Robby doesn't pay attention to the forum or otherwise I would have recovered my account :roll:
richar_son_18
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Disconnect Player ! Please Banned con_artist

Postby DC Marvel » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 am

bhaen_the_seconds wrote:For our beloved game master <3
I would have liked to ban this player because one night I farmed on lavastone server 3 I was alone in that place and then con_artist came and he didn't xp me because I stole him later and he disconnected me at first then I came back for the second time and I was disconnected until the third time I was disconnected there was no problem with my internet because we had wifi and my connection was not slow I hope you can do this action sir robby.I created a forum account just to report it and to post it.

Please banned con_artist


You sound like you were literally crying when you wrote all that.
+ You were alone in that place hmm sounds like AutoKeyboard apps from ur pc is knocking at the door.
++ As con said no one can just disconnect other in-game players.
+++ What I say on almost any "stupid" report ( No Proof = No Help ) easy math right?
DC Marvel
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:53 pm


Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron