Marvel

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Marvel

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Since my little brother was using my ArianaGrande_. This is probably the weakest evidence I've had because my little brother didn't screenshot where my phantoom hood goes. My phantoom hood was top of my ghilli bow inventory. And then when my little brother checked my account's inventory. The phantoom hood is not there but it is now below in my inventory which means he must use the scripts to put that "fake phantoom hood" in my inventory. And Marvel said "Enjoy getting banned" then "*Enjoy". So I decided to drop my phantoom hood because he told me that it's a duplicate phantoom hood. And after that I'll let my little brother use my account since I'm quite busy something in real life. Then my little brother beg "plss ipabalik mo po" means he asked to get back my original phantoom hood. I am just already tired of this nonsense by getting accused of dupping and banned for no reason. For your information, he did not drop the phantoom hood and please.. Quit making lies like "he did drop it." When he didn't?

Marvel. I'm pissed off at you and you're calling me dumb? So if I'm emotionless, I'm smart? Marvel if you want to argue with someone. Don't use your dupping skills and get anyone banned. "i will report you". My little brother just THREATEN you doesn't mean you're going to get banned understand? He doesn't know how to REPORT you. Jeez. You're just making things hard and putting those duplicate items in my inventory is what I fear the most.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (13.62 KiB) Viewed 398 times
2.png
2.png (68.06 KiB) Viewed 398 times
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: Marvel

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:06 pm

If this report getting ignored or just the problems resolved properly. I'll just decided to buy the phantoom hood instead and preventing my little brother to use my account anymore. Because I don't know what he's doing in my account while I'm quite busy or doing something in real life. This sheet just freaking me out so hard and I couldn't manage my anxiety.

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Hello. ( Learning you a few things today ArianaGrande_ this is how you start any type of conversation. )
I will pick parts from your report and talk about them. Ok? Take a seat, get your Coke, Pepsi, Popcorn and read all of this.
First of all guys, girls as any normal human alive I defend myself by saying that ArianaGrande_ lies about all this clown stuff happened.
And I will tell you the real story my point of view and why I call this clown stuff.
1) As any 17k stats player ( me ) I like to go on PvP maps and have fun by farming alone or fighting with other players.
And now the big story start.
I was looking on the map to see where are players on PvP and I can go to fight a little bit and I found ArianaGrande_ and 2 or 3 more players. After I realized that ArianaGrande_ account wasn't about to beat the crap out of me in PvP I just said "Hi" when one of the other players said "Hello" at me and just chilled in there. As long as we just stay there I see that ArianaGrande_ account just dropped a Phantom Hood, I ran to get it and actually made it and picked it up before others what was I thinking "lucky me" (right?) but the sad thing happened exactly after Ariana's account dropped the helmet because it started to beg literally beg me to give it back.
At first I didn't really want to give it back I mean if he/she dropped it it means they did not need/want it anymore accidentally or not.
But I started to feel bad for his so I was thinking it's better to make something nice and just give it back to it's owner (all this) until I see a comment from Ariana's account that she ban me if I don't give it back (this drove me mad as hell).
First of all she is not a moderator so she can't ban me second she told me twice or 3 times she ban me if I not give it back.
This crap with the 7 years old mind kid ( IF U NO GIV BACK I BAN U ) was the single reason I instantly changed my mind and didn't even want to think to give it back.
And now let's look at the screenshots I will post in a moment.
Also you will see ArianaGrande_ starting to accuse me of duping and exploiting.
By the way Ariana I did not put the helm in your inventory back or what you tried to say there I literally have it equipped at the moment just have a look :D .
Anyway, I hope all of you understand what happened here and how an LVL 2293 fake accuses others. Shame on you ArianaGrande_!
Last edited by DC Marvel on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC Marvel

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:04 pm

http://icecream.me/4a420488739fac8d0fa2a9a0e956a3f6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://icecream.me/26a75c4f2c0243edd74187ea8996878a
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://icecream.me/b95558a505f5f21765e39f5d6dcc1f36
http://icecream.me/9de4f92aefdad7062c753f91313eb695
Here you have the screens as proof of what I said.
Last edited by DC Marvel on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DC Marvel

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:05 pm

http://icecream.me/203579ee10e6c318bd5c99a4a4af3312
http://icecream.me/ecea097fb0f69a0c5a41e41ba11e5121
The last URL's as well.
DC Marvel

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:29 pm

DC Marvel wrote:Hello. ( Learning you a few things today ArianaGrande_ this is how you start any type of conversation. )
I will pick parts from your report and talk about them. Ok? Take a seat, get your Coke, Pepsi, Popcorn and read all of this.
First of all guys, girls as any normal human alive I defend myself by saying that ArianaGrande_ lies about all this clown stuff happened.
And I will tell you the real story my point of view and why I call this clown stuff.
1) As any 17k stats player ( me ) I like to go on PvP maps and have fun by farming alone or fighting with other players.
And now the big story start.
I was looking on the map to see where are players on PvP and I can go to fight a little bit and I found ArianaGrande_ and 2 or 3 more players. After I realized that ArianaGrande_ account wasn't about to beat the crap out of me in PvP I just said "Hi" when one of the other players said "Hello" at me and just chilled in there. As long as we just stay there I see that ArianaGrande_ account just dropped a Phantom Hood, I ran to get it and actually made it and picked it up before others what was I thinking "lucky me" (right?) but the sad thing happened exactly after Ariana's account dropped the helmet because it started to beg literally beg me to give it back.
At first I didn't really want to give it back I mean if he/she dropped it it means they did not need/want it anymore accidentally or not.
But I started to feel bad for his so I was thinking it's better to make something nice and just give it back to it's owner (all this) until I see a comment from Ariana's account that she ban me if I don't give it back (this drove me mad as hell).
First of all she is not a moderator so she can't ban me second she told me twice or 3 times she ban me if I not give it back.
This crap with the 7 years old mind kid ( IF U NO GIV BACK I BAN U ) was the single reason I instantly changed my mind and didn't even want to think to give it back.
And now let's look at the screenshots I will post in a moment.
Also you will see ArianaGrande_ starting to accuse me of duping and exploiting.
By the way Ariana I did not put the helm in your inventory back or what you tried to say there I literally have it equipped at the moment just have a look :D .
Anyway, I hope all of you understand what happened here and how an LVL 2293 fake accuses others. Shame on you ArianaGrande_!

Sorry for misunderstanding. Since I'm already calmed down. It's not a funny joke to say that's a duplicate item. You really activate my anxiety that hard. Even it's a small problem, it freak me out. I hate my account getting banned since Jarsu told me if there's a duplicate item in my inventory. It will get me banned. I wish you read that sentence that I said he threatened you by saying he'll banned you which is not true. But since I already dropped my item, I'll still have my ability to report you because I assumed you want me banned so bad. Reporting the dupper real quick before I'll get banned because of false accusation.

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:33 pm

I don't get it no freaking body said that it's duped literally nobody said duped or anything.
You dropped it, and I picked it up.
That's it
DC Marvel

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:37 pm

And IDK why are you that scared of getting banned cuz nobody gets banned.
Nobody said anything about hacks/dupes/crap
You dropped the helmet
I took it
And that's the story.
Nobody duped anything.
DC Marvel

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Also, nobody want's you banned don't worry I won't kill my neurons thinking about how to ban you or crap I just don't care about you or your account if you don't come up with false crap.
Btw if you show me where I said "Enjoy getting banned" I'll Pay Pal you 50k euro right now.
DC Marvel

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

DC Marvel wrote:And IDK why are you that scared of getting banned cuz nobody gets banned.
You dropped the helmet
I took it
And that's the story.
Nobody duped anything.

Like I said. It was my little brother. I am not sure if he truly drops it or not since he's sometimes overthinking over things and causing drama. I'm very sorry for creating the unecessary drama between us and I took it too far because I was definitely extremely panic over simple things. I just couldn't control my anger. My account haven't use many weeks ago so yes. I'll let my little brother use it since I have no interest to play Helmet Heroes anymore because of lack of updates. He asked me if he can use my HH account so I'll let him borrow it. He accused you as a dupper so it increased my anxiety into extremely high and assumed you as a good liar.

About your proofs. It's just our arguments between us.

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Postby DC Marvel » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 pm

"About your proof. It's just our arguments between us."
Maybe not all were necessary but most show the truth.
DC Marvel

Postby Ten » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:52 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:
DC Marvel wrote:And IDK why are you that scared of getting banned cuz nobody gets banned.
You dropped the helmet
I took it
And that's the story.
Nobody duped anything.

Like I said. It was my little brother. I am not sure if he truly drops it or not since he's sometimes overthinking over things and causing drama. I'm very sorry for creating the unecessary drama between us and I took it too far because I was definitely extremely panic over simple things. I just couldn't control my anger. My account haven't use many weeks ago so yes. I'll let my little brother use it since I have no interest to play Helmet Heroes anymore because of lack of updates. He asked me if he can use my HH account so I'll let him borrow it. He accused you as a dupper so it increased my anxiety into extremely high and assumed you as a good liar.

yikes imagine lying and saying your little brother had your account
learn to take responsibility retard

almost as bad as dark saying he got hacked lmaoo
Ten

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Ten wrote:
ArianaGrande143 wrote:
You dropped the helmet
I took it
And that's the story.
Nobody duped anything.

yikes imagine lying and saying your little brother had your account
learn to take responsibility retard

almost as bad as dark saying he got hacked lmaoo

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Return to Report Player/Abuse