CrimeTime is lively again

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

CrimeTime is lively again

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:42 am

Sorry to say that dudes but im ip-banned.
I bought a few Jetpacks from different Players (only one from each Player) and cyro armor, helmet, and two cyro thorn swords for 10m each from a ventor (really suspicious,but i thought to less About it). After getting this items and transfering some of them to my alt magic_moment, i received a bann for detecting dupped items. I was pissed, loged out and looked after 1-2 Hours with my main account and received the ip-bann.
I try to contact rob but i have Zero hopes that he will do something, i have made too bad experience in the past.
Good luck for all normal Players, be carefull with tix and item trades. Maybe one of my guildmates can contact Dan and explain what happened, he need a new viceleader.
Last edited by Geniesser2 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geniesser2

Re: CrimeTime is headless until Dan1610 comes back

Postby _Kaiz » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:20 am

Rip.. :( ... btw how many jetpacks did you bought ?
_Kaiz

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:29 am

I think it was three Jetpacks on this day and many others the days before, but i had only this three Jetpacks (sold the others). My alt hold only one jet-pack and my main two Jetpacks in the time of the bann, if i remember correctly. I would check it if i could.
Geniesser2

Postby TheOfficailKiller » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:30 pm

At Least your self aware about your chances of robby fixing your situation, and im sorry that happened to you I can clearly see that buying duped items is out of your control so I only wish the best of you and I hope that there will be a chance that Robby may help you.
Allways Keepin It Real Packs Of Steel

Staying On Helmet Heroes Till The Very End

This Browser MMORPG Will Live On Forever In Memory
TheOfficailKiller

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Thanks and i hope you can Prevent such stupid banns for yourself :)
Sometimes i check the Forum, even now it is interesting for me how the game works and i wish all trustworth Players a NORMAL game-Play without too much scammer and without banns.
Geniesser2

Postby Geniesser2 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:40 am

Im back so the guild is lively again. I hope Dan1610 comes back but i heard he got scammed and quited the game :( and sold his accounts.
Geniesser2

Return to HH Original