Banned For Misunderstanding

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Banned For Misunderstanding

Postby Somebox » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:18 pm

I have two accounts in helmet heroes. First one is called Somebox, I have been playing non-stop for a week and I still enjoy the game but I met someone named EM15N. We traded and accept each other, however after the trade. Players that are high-level started to come and she spammed SOMEBOX IS A SCAMMER couple of times. While I was desperate to get a pet, I traded her again only to get scammed. I believe the reason for my ban was because of this, I did try to explain my situation but no one listened, the next day I got banned for a day. The second account is called Hendrite. I was banned for duping when I did not try to do anything. I was grinding really hard because I was addicted to the game and was waiting for my first account. I will say, that I installed a cheat engine, but I could not use it because of its complexity. People online were saying this like youtube tutorials are just scams. After that, I learned my lesson. I am not capable of hacking a game like this. I never tried to use the cheat because I did not know how to use it. I have been trying to make new accounts so I can tell my friend about my situation. I can only contact him through this game. I have made 20 accounts so far and all of them failed, I waited 5 mins for every account, after making an account. I saw it multiple times, YOU ARE BANNED, NO MORE HELMET HEROES FOR YOU. I saw this 20 times. I was desperate, because I could not play any other games. This was the only game I truly enjoyed and worked hard on. So please, I would like to play this game again. I really enjoy it but I could not find any other way to fix this. Thank you for reading this far and please give me a reply.
Somebox

Re: Banned For Misunderstanding

Postby Somebox » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:20 pm

For my Somebox account, after I waited for a day. I got banned again. It just said NO HELMET HEROES FOR YOU! This situation was really frustrating so I hope someone can help me.
Somebox

Postby Eden » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:32 am

You got IP banned so no use creating more acc's. Check if this ban is temporary or like forever. And the momet you admit that you have cheat engine i guess nobody is gonna help you even if you say you did't used it-having it is like admitting that you were gonna use it in game soooo bad choice.
Eden

Postby Somebox » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 am

Is there still a way to play the game? I never used the cheat engine. I will admit I intended on using it in the game, my friend told me it was a bad choice and he was helping me a lot so I never could use it. But by using a cheat engine, it won't work on the game right? the game is tough to hack. I saw this when looking at coding on youtube. If I get unbanned, I will never try to hack this game again. First, Im a newbie so I never will get to hack something like this, an expert even posted that hacking online games are hard and take a long time. I actually started to have fun playing the game when I started seeing the results of my grinds. This is the only game I ever worked hard on so I hope someone can really help me. The cheat engine is already deleted, I have no tools that can hack this game. I'd like to make one thing clear, my second account was not banned because of my cheat engine, I never used it. I was very careful in my second account so I dont get scammed or banned for misunderstanding. I had problems with my wifi and I think that might have caused some problems, I was getting disconnected 2 mins after logging in. There was also another bug I put my money into my atm but I still have my money. When I try to deposit again it said invalid. When I traded with someone I saw my money but the trader did not see it.
Somebox

Postby Eden » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:15 am

Basically i have one quesion did you read TOS and some basic rules in the forum? If not read them first. About ban i can say one thing-if you tried use it on game even once-thats your answer for ban and therefore chances for unban are close to 0. You can try contact Robby and explain him this but honestly i doubt he will help you. Only chance to be able to play is change IP and create new acc.
Eden

Postby Somebox » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:55 pm

What is TOS? For the use of cheat engine. I have never used it in a game and I will never use it. But, as I said, hacking helmet heroes is hard because you are given fake information on youtube or can not find any online. It was pretty much impossible to hack it. I did not try to use it in this game. In case people are confused about what I am saying because of my grammar. I have not used cheat engine nor I can use it.
Somebox

Postby Eden » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:36 am

Terms Of Service
Eden

Return to HH Original