Player Houses!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Player Houses!

Postby isa467 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Yeah I agree I might quit aswell soon.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby xx_MLGQUICKSCOPER_xx » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:00 pm

100% suppourt

How about you buy it with 1200 tickets that would be a fair price
also how about you can costumize your house with tickets
guild:Reapers Creed
IGN:xx_MLGQUICKSCOPER_xxImage
Spoiler: show
xx_MLGQUICKSCOPER_xx

Postby QueenOfTheNoobs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:17 pm

xx_MLGQUICKSCOPER_xx wrote:100% suppourt

How about you buy it with 1200 tickets that would be a fair price
also how about you can costumize your house with tickets

1200 tickets would be wayy too much thats like x3 for your guild.. It should cost around 500k-2M Btw SUPPORT!

QueenOfTheNoobs

Postby Defender » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:28 am

sir pls make this happen.
Hi!
IGN:HaroldHd12
Defender

Postby PLSKICKME » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 pm

No, for cosmetic use, its waste of resources, on both sides, server will be laggy etc. Make it cost a fortune, make it have benetifical .bonuses
PLSKICKME

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Super support :lol:
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 pm

I'm going to necro-bump this amazing suggestion. It's been 2 years and robby still hasn't posted on it. I still think it could be very relevant.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby dapuma_1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 am

Yes Prostates! I rebump this and i will not stop until robby says something negative about this.
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1

Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Postby DestructionGaming » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 am

dapuma_1 wrote:Yes Prostates! I rebump this and i will not stop until robby says something negative about this.

ditto
Idk, save helmet heroes and stuff
DestructionGaming

Postby MI74 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm

dapuma_1 wrote:Yes Prostates! I rebump this and i will not stop until robby says something negative about this.

prostates
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby wiseestarlin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:Hello there! I have come up with a suggestion that some people have recommended! Player Houses! I love the concept of this idea and I would love it to come into game! The game has gotten a bit boring but this would interest you to another level!

Allow me to explain:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you start the game you teleport to your house and not where you last spawned, This allows you to check your stuff instantly. The teleport in your house takes you to your last visited place! e.g: I was at Robo city, I logged off, I logged in, Im at my house, I used the teleport in my house, I'm back at Robo City! Anyways!
Here is a pic below!

Items Box:
This Box is a bit like ATM Storage except you can only store 5 items. This is good for storing items you don't currently need. Some may disagree with this idea as ATM Storage covers this but its up to you!

Pet House:
A Pet house is where all your pets stay! Maximum Space in your Pet House is 5. This is good for storing pets because who wants to make alts all day! This is a home where they stay. Love won't be affected

NPC:
A Healing NPC for when your Farming and you need to be healed! You don't have to visit Viper! Go home and help yourself!

ATM:
An ATM at home is perfect! withdraw your items or coins and go shop all you like!

Big Star:
This star tells your visitors what level you are and tells you how many people are in your house! Don't worry though, They can't steal anything! They can just view your house or they can come in for a chat with ya! In order to enter ones house you must send a request or accept an invite! You can't come in unless you have been accepted, a bit like a Trade request.

Ticket Box:
This stores your tickets you want to keep instead of in your payvault, not a necessity but just an idea!

Rating:
This is the rating of your house out of 5! Mine is 5/5 xD
Anyways what visitors rate is what counts! An average would be calculated! Although I see Lycanblade rating one star in every house xD

Frames:
These are pictures you can put up of you or your friends! A way of remembering special moments! I think this is great!

Shelves: This is kinda random but I guess you can just show off your items on your shelves! BILAL! You have stick on your shelf! Sir plssss

Guild and friend Notifications:
These are Important Notifications your Friends or Guild members can send to you! Click the envelope to see the message!

Two Player PvP Mat:
This is a mat in which you and your friend/ guest can do a PvP match! The screen would turn different and into a Ninja/ Mortal Kombat kinda place! Also... Pets can help you fight and Finish off your opponent! When you beat a player you can finish him off by doing a Fatality which is a special attack your pets can do that annihilate your opponent! I love this idea as it would get everybody off their seats!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an extremely brief idea! Probably the worst plan for a big suggestion! But I'm no computer artists so its the best I can do!
I'm sure you get the idea of what I'm trying to say! A House would be absolutely awesome

Also, Do you think this should be a PayVault Item?

And we could have a whole new store for House decorations and Wallpapers! What do you think?

Like I said this is a brief plan of a great idea! Shout SUPPORT and why you support if you want it in game and if you find any improvements or ideas then post below as
robby could also take a look at them!
Thx everyone for reading all this! Hope you enjoyed! This is probably my last suggestion on these forums.....

suport!
wiseestarlin

Postby hoola77 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:04 am

Robby why haven't you added this yet

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby PLSKICKME » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:49 am

Same reason he didnt add guild castles(yet?) If every player had an own house servers needed like 2 times more resources and really whats the point of having an own house?...
PLSKICKME

Postby The_yami_25 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:22 am

Supported GooD Idea :lol: :lol:
The_yami_25

Postby wiseestarlin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:39 pm

All support, robby not add :x :x :x
wiseestarlin

Postby RaptorZ7 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:12 pm

This would make a HUGE map, but sure.
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Postby Steve » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 pm

The_yami_25 wrote:Supported GooD Idea :lol: :lol:
Steve

Location: There once was a pony. I killed it for its meat. The end :)

Postby Skylox » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Skylox wrote:I don't know... there is more important stuff than this

What a fucking joke
Skylox

Postby The_yami_25 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm

isa467 wrote:Yeah I agree I might quit aswell soon.
The_yami_25

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Lol, just came across this... This is easily one of the best suggestions ever, if not the best. I know it might take a bit of work and all that, but Robby really needs to implement this! This would be great and would just the make game way more enjoyable. Lol, I've supported this for so long xD. For years, since it first became a suggestion, and nothing has been done about this. If the house idea isn't implemented because it's too much, at least do something like it, idk.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby PLSKICKME » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:47 am

The Lost Last Archer wrote:Lol, just came across this... This is easily one of the best suggestions ever, if not the best. I know it might take a bit of work and all that, but Robby really needs to implement this! This would be great and would just the make game way more enjoyable. Lol, I've supported this for so long xD. For years, since it first became a suggestion, and nothing has been done about this. If the house idea isn't implemented because it's too much, at least do something like it, idk.

Yeah necrobump a thread.... congrat and no its useless..You dont need an own area loaded...Make the server laggier.. You want an own area? buy a private server then. Even if it was implemented, nobody would use it.. why? You either grind or take a break from grinding in a vendor shop where you sell your stuff.
PLSKICKME

Postby darth » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:
The Lost Last Archer wrote:Lol, just came across this... This is easily one of the best suggestions ever, if not the best. I know it might take a bit of work and all that, but Robby really needs to implement this! This would be great and would just the make game way more enjoyable. Lol, I've supported this for so long xD. For years, since it first became a suggestion, and nothing has been done about this. If the house idea isn't implemented because it's too much, at least do something like it, idk.

Yeah necrobump a thread.... congrat and no its useless..You dont need an own area loaded...Make the server laggier.. You want an own area? buy a private server then. Even if it was implemented, nobody would use it.. why? You either grind or take a break from grinding in a vendor shop where you sell your stuff.

Well, you just did what you just criticized him for.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby InFlay » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:01 pm

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ALREADY! its abound damn time for a real mmorpg aspect in this game, not just grinding all day (duhh sometimes it just sucks farming)
InFlay

Postby darth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:27 pm

nope, stupid idea.

darth [δύναμις]

darth

Previous

Return to Suggestions