Offensive player on the forums (Resolved)

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Offensive player on the forums (Resolved)

Postby Lee Ping » Sun May 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Screenshot 2015-05-10 at 12.01.20 PM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2015-05-10 at 12.01.20 PM - Edited.png (88.8 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

This is really offensive..... I believe in christianity, so this is not ok. Also 6666 represents my record on flappy birds
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-05-13 at 3.05.10 PM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2015-05-13 at 3.05.10 PM - Edited.png (81.19 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Last edited by Lee Ping on Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I love you Coke
Press f to pay your respects for FstMario
Lee Ping

Re: Offensive player on the forums

Postby LoveNoThot » Sun May 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Uh, why do you have an account named Six666? What's that supposed to mean? :?
Last edited by LoveNoThot on Wed May 13, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to penhead for creating this amazing sig!
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby CN2025 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 am

my my am i famous :lol: ?
CN2025

Postby Lee Ping » Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 pm

christopher10280 wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:Uh, why do you have an account named Six666? What's the supposed to mean? :?

Well, it's complicated but that's the number of a devil.
I agree with CN2025 that you, sir, are a devil worshipper. Those seem to be honestly, the facts. Report me sir pls!

Having 3 6s in your name doesn't mean your a devil worshipper. Seriously, OH YOU HAVE 666 MARBLES DEVIL!!!!" Seriously 6666 can mean many things you know.I shake my head at your logic. ALSO THE DEVIL NUMBER IS 666!!!! Not 6666.
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby Lee Ping » Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Uh, why do you have an account named Six666? What's the supposed to mean? :?

It is meant for the my highest record on flappy birds
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby christopher10280 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Peace
:)
Spoiler: show
Lee Ping wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:

Well, it's complicated but that's the number of a devil.
I agree with CN2025 that you, sir, are a devil worshipper. Those seem to be honestly, the facts. Report me sir pls!

Having 3 6s in your name doesn't mean your a devil worshipper. Seriously, OH YOU HAVE 666 MARBLES DEVIL!!!!" Seriously 6666 can mean many things you know.I shake my head at your logic. ALSO THE DEVIL NUMBER IS 666!!!! Not 6666.

I think the same but if CN called you the devil worshipper, I understand him. Why? Well, it's because CN2025 and I know that 666 is the devils number, not 6666. It's unfotunate that the number 6, in word form, breaks the chain. Which is why I completely ignored "Six". Going to this quote, " OH YOU HAVE 666 MARBLES DEVIL!!!!".

Max: Hey, Simon! I have this large bag of marbles, I hace collected over the years.
Simon: Nice! Wanna count tthem all?
Max: Sure! Lets put it into that large box and count them all.
*30 minutes later*
Max: Wow, I have 666 marbles.
Simon: Wait, does that mean that you're a devil worshipper?
Max: Obviously, not. It's called "devil's luck". A devil probably changed up the numbers. I think it's because I have done something that the devil hated.
Simon: You have a point.

I appreciate the fact that you called my post, "logic" because that is what I'm getting at. That is the purpose, why I use logic.
I also congratulate your score in the deceased game, Flappy Birds.

I also believe in Catholicism which is not much different from Christianity. In all honesty, I would not be offended. Now, this is why I posted. I deem it not worthy of a report because he was obviously joking. I did not take offense to CN2025 because he was joking. I posted because he was joking. My evidence?
CN2025 wrote: :lol:

I only get involved in situations, regardless of risking a forum ban or worsening reputation, in my beliefs of who is wrong and who is correct. I sometimes think of myself as a lawyer, actually.

In spite of the fact that "offensive" and "abusive" are synonyms, I don't find 1 joke, offensive.
Last edited by christopher10280 on Thu May 14, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Re: TWO Offensive and ABUSIVE players on the forums

Postby Wantedz » Wed May 13, 2015 6:04 pm

And YOU also have a POINT there 8-)
S i r P l e a s e
Wantedz

Postby Wantedz » Wed May 13, 2015 6:04 pm

And YOU also have a POINT there 8-)
S i r P l e a s e
Wantedz

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:06 pm

are you really gonna report them when you just bumped an old ass thread?
lolman3o3

Postby madchafer » Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

I expected an actual line of six "666's"

Like 666-666-666-666-666-666
madchafer

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:19 pm

1-800-666-333.Illuminati Service Line.
lolman3o3

Postby Lee Ping » Wed May 13, 2015 6:35 pm

christopher10280 wrote:
Lee Ping wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:Well, it's complicated but that's the number of a devil.

I think the same but if CN called you the devil worshipper, I understand him. Why? Well, it's because CN2025 and I know that 666 is the devils number, not 6666. It's unfotunate that the number 6, in word form, breaks the chain. Which is why I completely ignored "Six". Going to this quote, " OH YOU HAVE 666 MARBLES DEVIL!!!!".
Max: Hey, Simon! I have this large bag of marbles, I hace collected over the years.
*30 minutes later*
Max: Obviously, not. It's called "devil's luck". A devil probably changed up the numbers. I think it's because I have done something that the devil hated.

I appreciate the fact that you called my post, "logic" because that is what I'm getting at. That is the purpose, why I use logic.

I also believe in Catholicism which is not much different from Christianity. In all honesty, I would not be offended. Now, this is why I posted. I deem it not worthy of a report because he was obviously joking. I did not take offense to CN2025 because he was joking. I posted because he was joking. My evidence?

I only get involved in situations, regardless of risking a forum ban or worsening reputation, in my beliefs of who is wrong and who is correct. I sometimes think of myself as a lawyer, actually.

In spite of the fact that "offensive" and "abusive" are synonyms, I don't find 1 joke, offensive.

I'm fine with jokes, but I don't think it is very funny if it is about the devil. The devil is BAD, sinnful, and is basically the king of crooks. Calling me a devil worshiper is basically calling me a liar, sinner, a thief, a robber, a crook, a criminal, a MURDERER. Heck, that is also calling me a terrorist. I like jokes, but it isn't really funny if it involves the devil. Jokes like this is like:
JOKE 1. You hurt your friend mentally as a "joke" and then laughs
JOKE 2. Your friend gets hurt phyiscally in someway
JOKE 3. Your friend dies in a "joke" (accidents involving cars, fire, etc.)
Would this be funny????? (People can die from really stupid and dangerous jokes.)
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby Lee Ping » Wed May 13, 2015 6:41 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:1-800-666-333.Illuminati Service Line.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! HAIL HYDRA! HAIL HITLER! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby christopher10280 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Lee Ping wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:
Lee Ping wrote:Having 3 6s in your name doesn't mean your a devil worshipper. Seriously, OH YOU HAVE 666 MARBLES DEVIL!!!!" Seriously 6666 can mean many things you know.I shake my head at your logic. ALSO THE DEVIL NUMBER IS 666!!!! Not 6666.

*30 minutes later*

I'm fine with jokes, but I don't think it is very funny if it is about the devil. The devil is BAD, sinnful, and is basically the king of crooks. Calling me a devil worshiper is basically calling me a liar, sinner, a thief, a robber, a crook, a criminal, a MURDERER. Heck, that is also calling me a terrorist. I like jokes, but it isn't really funny if it involves the devil. Jokes like this is like:
JOKE 1. You hurt your friend mentally as a "joke" and then laughs
JOKE 2. Your friend gets hurt phyiscally in someway
JOKE 3. Your friend dies in a "joke" (accidents involving cars, fire, etc.)
Would this be funny????? (People can die from really stupid and dangerous jokes.)

Nope. It is not sad, nor it is funny. It all depends on gullibility. And I am not gullible. Therefore, it is not funny. Also, jokes are often things that are not real. So, I would not believe them. Also, a joke involving the devil can be funny if it were like this:
Lucifer tried to attack Michael but failed so he was sent to the mortal world and became a beggar and became a court jester.
I find a part of a story in Genesis that wasfunny that was in the Bible actually.
God turned the devil in the form of a serpent into a creature below all living things. I think the story included the descriptions of a snake. So human casualties would probably be lower than if God left the serpent the way it was.

So, basicallly, a joke involving the Lucifer can be funny if something negative happened to Lucifer. 2N=P
As one of my favorite phrases, "2 negative equal a positive.
christopher10280

Postby Wantedz » Wed May 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Sorry For The Double Post (Pssst, This is the Third Post :lol:)
S i r P l e a s e
Wantedz

Postby Lee Ping » Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Well yeah, but if it involves calling someone a devil worshiper, now that is not funny, but you're right. That is a funny joke.
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby christopher10280 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Lee Ping wrote:Well yeah, but if it involves calling someone a devil worshiper, now that is not funny, but you're right. That is a funny joke.

Meh. I'm detecting sarcasm. Truthfully, I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying that the words that were spoken by CN2025 are fictional.
Here, what I'm trying to say throughout this whole thread.
I said "You are a devil worshipper" to be a small nusiance to show that I do not think it is deemed worthy for a report. I guess, I should have out it into friendlier words like "I do not think it is deemed worthy for a report.", so I apologize.
You and I both truthfully know that you are not a worshiper of Lucifer.
I thought what CN2025 said was a joke and fictional.
I do not think it is funny but I often think that most jokes are fictional, which is why they are funny.
I know that CN2025 is saying is a joke because, of " :lol: ". Fictional? I'm clueless on what CN2025 could possibly be thinking about this.
I often prevarivate as I do not have any opinions on you with out visual evidence. Well, I think this is the end of our conversation. Cya
christopher10280

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

This thread is stupid and you're basically bashing satanists/ athiests
Screw you + your religion. WE don't care if you're offended. If you are offended, leave and never come back

WE want the strong, not the weak
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby digaran » Thu May 14, 2015 11:09 am

Mariofan1 wrote:This thread is stupid and you're basically bashing satanists/ athiests
Screw you + your religion. WE don't care if you're offended. If you are offended, leave and never come back

So first you dislike love and now insulting a religion?

He said in first post that he is a christian.
I suggest you just remove your self from the forums,lolserpls
Nope still doesn't feel like it.
digaran

Postby isa467 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:18 am

digaran wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:This thread is stupid and you're basically bashing satanists/ athiests

yeah sir pls leave the forums
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby Lee Ping » Thu May 14, 2015 5:01 pm

isa467 wrote:
digaran wrote:

I want to personally thank you two. I was just sticking up for myself. Mariofan, so you are saying that people who stick up for themselves are Weak? Seriously, though screw me and my religion? Dude i'm not offended because of you, and you're going around "SCREW YOU!" That is very rude, and not nice. Also, did you even read the post? Insulting people like this isn't, well being a good person. This is a supposed to be a fun,friendly site to socialize with one another. Also a place to point out issues. You're post is basically saying the opposite thing: Don't stick up for yourself, leave the site if you are offended, and don't report on people who causes others to feel down. Also the issue is resolved now. Forget and forgive right? My religion teaches me to let go of your anger and resentment, and forgive, even if the people don't even feel sorry. Do you be this mean to people who feel hurt? And you are calling me the weak one. Bullies like you make others feel bad to feel good themselves. You're probably protesting right now, but it is true. Also, do you know who the devil even, and how evil he is? Honestly, I admit, I overreacted a little bit, but as I said, I'm just sticking up, and some things are just unexcuseable to ignore. It is not really fair that you blaming it on me. NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY! :x :x
Last edited by Lee Ping on Thu May 14, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby Lee Ping » Thu May 14, 2015 5:03 pm

christopher10280 wrote:
Lee Ping wrote:Well yeah, but if it involves calling someone a devil worshiper, now that is not funny, but you're right. That is a funny joke.

Meh. I'm detecting sarcasm. Truthfully, I'm not saying it's funny, I'm saying that the words that were spoken by CN2025 are fictional.
Here, what I'm trying to say throughout this whole thread.
I said "You are a devil worshipper" to be a small nusiance to show that I do not think it is deemed worthy for a report. I guess, I should have out it into friendlier words like "I do not think it is deemed worthy for a report.", so I apologize.
You and I both truthfully know that you are not a worshiper of Lucifer.
I thought what CN2025 said was a joke and fictional.
I do not think it is funny but I often think that most jokes are fictional, which is why they are funny.
I know that CN2025 is saying is a joke because, of " :lol: ". Fictional? I'm clueless on what CN2025 could possibly be thinking about this.
I often prevarivate as I do not have any opinions on you with out visual evidence. Well, I think this is the end of our conversation. Cya

Thank you. Forgive and forget. I forgive you. Peace? :)
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Re: Offensive player on the forums (Resolved)

Postby CN2025 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:23 am

Lee i didn't mean any harm btw :lol:
chris basically summed it up, no hard feelings peace to both of you :)

Also fstmarrio why are you so ungreatful ? you once leeched off digaran's server + i thought u were nice ._. now your bashing me and others with out a solid argument ? come back in two hundred years maybe u can dish out something meaningful :lol:
CN2025

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:54 am

digaran wrote:

Digaran you're a sexual predator and you tried to get nudes from a girl
Sincerely you're the sickest paedophile i've met

isa467 wrote:
digaran wrote:

Isa, you're a fuckboy for digaran. Go lick him and get pet whilst you're at it

Lee Ping wrote:I want to personally thank you two. I was just sticking up for myself. Mariofan, so you are saying that people who stick up for themselves are Weak? Seriously, though screw me and my religion? Dude i'm not offended because of you, and you're going around "SCREW YOU!" That is very rude, and not nice. Also, did you even read the post? Insulting people like this isn't, well being a good person. This is a supposed to be a fun,friendly site to socialize with one another. Also a place to point out issues. You're post is basically saying the opposite thing: Don't stick up for yourself, leave the site if you are offended, and don't report on people who causes others to feel down. Also the issue is resolved now. Forget and forgive right? My religion teaches me to let go of your anger and resentment, and forgive, even if the people don't even feel sorry. Do you be this mean to people who feel hurt? And you are calling me the weak one. Bullies like you make others feel bad to feel good themselves. You're probably protesting right now, but it is true. Also, do you know who the devil even, and how evil he is? Honestly, I admit, I overreacted a little bit, but as I said, I'm just sticking up, and some things are just unexcuseable to ignore. It is not really fair that you blaming it on me. NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY! :x :x

I apologise if what I said may have came out offensive but I find it a bit pathetic just because someone is insulting your religion? I just find it a bit sad that out of most people you target one person. I've seen a majority of satanic, agnostic, whatever else religious posts on this forums and damn, if you're offended by someone just saying 'devil worshipper' because he said you might be one, that is pretty harsh

Anyways
/sorry

Hopefully no harms done
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Re: Offensive player on the forums (Resolved)

Postby christopher10280 » Sat May 16, 2015 9:37 am

Peace!
Advertisement
Hey, religion experts! What do you believe human nature is? If you want to share you opinions, come one down to the "itblobboy's Rambling" thread, page 29! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=121&start=1200
christopher10280

Return to Report Player/Abuse