Player Houses!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am

Hello there! I have come up with a suggestion that some people have recommended! Player Houses! I love the concept of this idea and I would love it to come into game! The game has gotten a bit boring but this would interest you to another level!

Allow me to explain:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you start the game you teleport to your house and not where you last spawned, This allows you to check your stuff instantly. The teleport in your house takes you to your last visited place! e.g: I was at Robo city, I logged off, I logged in, Im at my house, I used the teleport in my house, I'm back at Robo City! Anyways!
Here is a pic below!

Items Box:
This Box is a bit like ATM Storage except you can only store 5 items. This is good for storing items you don't currently need. Some may disagree with this idea as ATM Storage covers this but its up to you!

Pet House:
A Pet house is where all your pets stay! Maximum Space in your Pet House is 5. This is good for storing pets because who wants to make alts all day! This is a home where they stay. Love won't be affected

NPC:
A Healing NPC for when your Farming and you need to be healed! You don't have to visit Viper! Go home and help yourself!

ATM:
An ATM at home is perfect! withdraw your items or coins and go shop all you like!

Big Star:
This star tells your visitors what level you are and tells you how many people are in your house! Don't worry though, They can't steal anything! They can just view your house or they can come in for a chat with ya! In order to enter ones house you must send a request or accept an invite! You can't come in unless you have been accepted, a bit like a Trade request.

Ticket Box:
This stores your tickets you want to keep instead of in your payvault, not a necessity but just an idea!

Rating:
This is the rating of your house out of 5! Mine is 5/5 xD
Anyways what visitors rate is what counts! An average would be calculated! Although I see Lycanblade rating one star in every house xD

Frames:
These are pictures you can put up of you or your friends! A way of remembering special moments! I think this is great!

Shelves: This is kinda random but I guess you can just show off your items on your shelves! BILAL! You have stick on your shelf! Sir plssss

Guild and friend Notifications:
These are Important Notifications your Friends or Guild members can send to you! Click the envelope to see the message!

Two Player PvP Mat:
This is a mat in which you and your friend/ guest can do a PvP match! The screen would turn different and into a Ninja/ Mortal Kombat kinda place! Also... Pets can help you fight and Finish off your opponent! When you beat a player you can finish him off by doing a Fatality which is a special attack your pets can do that annihilate your opponent! I love this idea as it would get everybody off their seats!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an extremely brief idea! Probably the worst plan for a big suggestion! But I'm no computer artists so its the best I can do!
I'm sure you get the idea of what I'm trying to say! A House would be absolutely awesome

Also, Do you think this should be a PayVault Item?

And we could have a whole new store for House decorations and Wallpapers! What do you think?

Like I said this is a brief plan of a great idea! Shout SUPPORT and why you support if you want it in game and if you find any improvements or ideas then post below as
robby could also take a look at them!
Thx everyone for reading all this! Hope you enjoyed! This is probably my last suggestion on these forums.....
Last edited by BILAL7400 on Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
BILAL7400

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Fizzer. » Sat May 09, 2015 11:08 am

Supoort( right now ill support anything that will make the game better so people dont quit)
Credits to Quick_Draw
Fizzer.

Postby aaronrules » Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 am

super support
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:11 am

complete support, a good idea nonetheless, and the fact that it is better than afking in vipers
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby isa467 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am

support I like the idea of houses
Last edited by isa467 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby christopher10280 » Sat May 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Despite the fact it was already suggested, this is much better than going in general of suggesting since you zoomed in on the multiple aspects of housing. And I must give you credit on the amount of time you probably spent on this thread.

Support! For *cough* reasons above.

Are you...leaving the forums? Or just the suggestion making? And lolz! 69 tickets? Oh boy, I wonder what dear old loltasticwoman will say. XD
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby BILAL7400 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:48 pm

christopher10280 wrote:Despite the fact it was already suggested, this is much better than going in general of suggesting since you zoomed in on the multiple aspects of housing. And I must give you credit on the amount of time you probably spent on this thread.

Are you...leaving the forums? Or just the suggestion making? And lolz! 69 tickets? Oh boy, I wonder what dear old loltasticwoman will say. XD

Thx! I really appreciate your support! And ya cant wait for lolman to comment xD! I will be leaving the Forums soon if the spammers go crazy! Fingers crossed they don't! Did you say to put this in General?
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Sniffy » Sat May 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Support. I do believe there should be a mailbox for when you're offline and people want to tell you something. Maybe even a donations box where people could donate to you if they feel like it. But that's just me ANYWAYS you did a good job on this. :3
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
Sniffy

Postby christopher10280 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:03 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:Despite the fact it was already suggested, this is much better than going in general of suggesting since you zoomed in on the multiple aspects of housing. And I must give you credit on the amount of time you probably spent on this thread.

Thx! I really appreciate your support! And ya cant wait for lolman to comment xD! I will be leaving the Forums soon if the spammers go crazy! Fingers crossed they don't! Did you say to put this in General?
Oh, by "general", I mean somethinglike, "zooming out".
Ex. We are are talking about human anatomy. Generally, we are talking about humans.
christopher10280

Postby BILAL7400 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm

christopher10280 wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:

Oh, by "general", I mean somethinglike, "zooming out".
Ex. We are are talking about human anatomy. Generally, we are talking about humans.

Ahhh ok... Thx for letting me know :)
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby MI74 » Sat May 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Support
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Sat May 09, 2015 5:38 pm

MI74 wrote:Support

Mi74 could you change or edit your signature? Its a little offending toward my religion
ImageImage
IGN: Emulous
Selling the account Trafficker, pm me if interested
TheSwordMaster123

Postby christopher10280 » Sat May 09, 2015 7:10 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:Ahhh ok... Thx for letting me know :)

You're welcome.
TheSwordMaster123 wrote:
MI74 wrote:Support

Mi74 could you change or edit your signature? Its a little offending toward my religion

DUNAMIS-The Gods Are Among Us?
I don't find that offensive actually. I'm Catholic. In our religion, there's only 1 God. I'm not offended due to that.
Are you Greek or something?
christopher10280

Postby itblobboy » Sat May 09, 2015 8:23 pm

A good example of how the house suggestion that is so often made could be implemented.

The portal of your home should take you back to the previous area you were in, though, to prevent Terraria-like abuse of logging off to teleport closer to your destination, or to safety.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby crazybow » Sat May 09, 2015 8:55 pm

robby has already announced that he is working on houses
'but if his houses are different support
crazybow

Postby DarkXKnight » Sat May 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Support, I love the idea .

IGN - DarkXKnight

"If you dont like your destiny, don't accept it.
Instead have the courage to change it
the way you want it to be."

-Naruto Uzumaki

Batman is busy , Inactive Ingame and in forum
DarkXKnight

Postby Alex2801 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:06 pm

support however i think it would be cool if pets acted like a dog in real life where when inside ur house they run around and "bark". Idk just an idea i think would be cool.
Image DSS
Thanks to me for the revised sig!
Visit my tree service here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34109
Alex2801

Postby Declan12345 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:32 am

SUPPORT!
ImageTHX BARNACLE FOR AMAZING SIG!
Declan12345

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:34 am

I love it. Maybe there could be some sort of mini pvp section in the house? where the dead bodies are piled...

I mean, support!
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Sniffy » Sun May 10, 2015 1:39 am

I'm fine with a little pvp section but not for dead bodies... I remember when I was young and I played club penguin there was like some card game mat you could buy for your house where you could play it privately with a friend instead of playing it with random people maybe something like that could happen with a mini pvp place in the house and maybe there could be a couple of mini game sort of things you'd be able to buy in your house to just play with I guess...
Sniffy

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:56 am

New Two Player PvP Mat added! Read the description and tell me what you think! Also, More description added on teleporting!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Poodle » Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Sup-Poodle!
I didn't read it all the way through.... Is there a price?
I like how you can show off different items, but I feel there should be a level minimum on houses, probably in the 250-300 range.
Last edited by Poodle on Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby Adranorno » Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm

SUPPORT!!!
Although, I really don't want it to be a payvault item. It should be something you buy with money.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Yeah, like creating a Guild but more expensive!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Sniffy » Sun May 10, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm gooood at suggesting thingzzzz!!! Now I can't think of anything tho. Anyways I still SUPPORT!!
Sniffy

Next

Return to Suggestions