The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless

Postby I_AM_TITAN » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:32 am

DeltaWither wrote:I want to say something for the guild and is i have tp since a long ago and i want everyone to pm me when you need to buy something but ill only do that if you are a guildmate and The Deathless assasins members too. When you need to buy something in shop but its too far, (for example in petropolis) you just have to pm me, give me the money, ill buy it for you and then i give you the ítem you wantes me to buy. Ill not scam you, i dont want to get out of the guild and i dont want to join other one. Well so add me as friend just in case. I want my tp to get worth.

if he is off PM me i have tp form lvl3 so be free to ask me anything
"What's done is done and can not be undone"- Old Wise Titan
Buying all Magic and Defense books for 45k each
I_AM_TITAN

Postby I_AM_TITAN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 am

Lu-Bu wrote:Im proud to be In a Guild Where a potato is the leader Its such a honor being under the command of a Potato or waffle Even a pancake is some what of an honor

why did u left then????
"What's done is done and can not be undone"- Old Wise Titan
Buying all Magic and Defense books for 45k each
I_AM_TITAN

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 pm

:lol: DeltaWither's signature says hes name is not Mr.Weiner but, in reality he is.
I'm spikyhusky10
http://the-huskys.minitroopers.com
Also be sure to check out my Youtube channel just click the link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpt7x08tk-cg1nuV_eBmsig
spikyhuskyJR

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:31 pm

lol, It's fitting. Mr. Weiner is great nickname for delta XD
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby DeltaWither » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:55 pm

and to think Lu__Bu started with the weiner thing ._.
Last edited by DeltaWither on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Location: proteum bottom (and sometimes under your bed when you sleep)

Postby DeltaWither » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:44 am

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !♥#$%◘'()*+,-./nxcjah☺▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄↨
lol weird randomness
Last edited by DeltaWither on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Postby DeltaWither » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

join the deathless if you dont want to be murdered by one of us
DeltaWither

Postby DeltaWither » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm

I want to say an important thing for the guild. If you are seeing this spread it in all the guild (be careful only for guildmates). Everyone should start training night stalkers to the highest level they can. I Heard about the castles update and there will be a guard mode for pets so if we train night stalkers our castle would be protected. I know revivifieds pet is more tan enough to chomp a lvl 300 in 1 or 2 hits but if we get more stalkers we will be even more defended. So go to buy a stalker. For better stalkers level them always at 100 love because the more love they have the more probabilities the pets have to earn better stats in a lvl up. You know, dont let it die often, make it be far of enemies, and protect it with strong armor. For start you should grind in goo cubes because they have low attack and high exp so the stalkers will level fast and son will be inmune to them. And dont forget to buy strength books for them if you have enough money so stalkers will be more effective at attacking intruders. Have fun. ;)
DeltaWither

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 pm

DeltaWither wrote:I want to say something for the guild and is i have tp since a long ago and i want everyone to pm me when you need to buy something but ill only do that if you are a guildmate and The Deathless assasins members too. When you need to buy something in shop but its too far, (for example in petropolis) you just have to pm me, give me the money, ill buy it for you and then i give you the ítem you wantes me to buy. Ill not scam you, i dont want to get out of the guild and i dont want to join other one. Well so add me as friend just in case. I want my tp to get worth.

The Deathless Assassins doesn't exist anymore (R.I.P)
I'm spikyhusky10
spikyhuskyJR

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:20 pm

DeltaWither wrote:I want to say an important thing for the guild. If you are seeing this spread it in all the guild (be careful only for guildmates). Everyone should start training night stalkers to the highest level they can. I Heard about the castles update and there will be a guard mode for pets so if we train night stalkers our castle would be protected. I know revivifieds pet is more tan enough to chomp a lvl 300 in 1 or 2 hits but if we get more stalkers we will be even more defended. So go to buy a stalker. For better stalkers level them always at 100 love because the more love they have the more probabilities the pets have to earn better stats in a lvl up. You know, dont let it die often, make it be far of enemies, and protect it with strong armor. For start you should grind in goo cubes because they have low attack and high exp so the stalkers will level fast and son will be inmune to them. And dont forget to buy strength books for them if you have enough money so stalkers will be more effective at attacking intruders. Have fun. ;)

Um, just wondering. How do you know that this update is going happen? What if it doesn't work out?
But hey, I would train a stalker for stat boosts and maybe if this happens. I'm sure most of us already have stalkers anyway too. :D
I'm spikyhusky10
spikyhuskyJR

Postby DeltaWither » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:19 am

spikyhuskyJR wrote:
DeltaWither wrote:I want to say an important thing for the guild. If you are seeing this spread it in all the guild (be careful only for guildmates). Everyone should start training night stalkers to the highest level they can. I Heard about the castles update and there will be a guard mode for pets so if we train night stalkers our castle would be protected. I know revivifieds pet is more tan enough to chomp a lvl 300 in 1 or 2 hits but if we get more stalkers we will be even more defended. So go to buy a stalker. For better stalkers level them always at 100 love because the more love they have the more probabilities the pets have to earn better stats in a lvl up. You know, dont let it die often, make it be far of enemies, and protect it with strong armor. For start you should grind in goo cubes because they have low attack and high exp so the stalkers will level fast and son will be inmune to them. And dont forget to buy strength books for them if you have enough money so stalkers will be more effective at attacking intruders. Have fun. ;)

Um, just wondering. How do you know that this update is going happen? What if it doesn't work out?
But hey, I would train a stalker for stat boosts and maybe if this happens. I'm sure most of us already have stalkers anyway too. :D

i havent a stalker... well forget what i said. If you have a stalker keep training it because it gives a lot of stats and is good for that update if it comes out. when i reach lvl 265 to wear my full bladed set ill start training a stalker too.
DeltaWither

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:30 pm

can i join now ? lol XDD
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby DeltaWither » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:05 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:The General of The Deathless Army DeltaWither: DeltaWither first came to The Deathless when he heard about them from in an advertisement from a newspaper called armor games, placed there by spikyhusky10. "Damn," thought DeltaWither " x3 coins? That's hard to resist!" DeltaWither then joined The Deathless in their travels later on. Although Delta had started at as a low level warrior, he grow into a fierce member of The Deathless. On the day that DeltaWither had showed that he had skills that at some days even surpassed that of SinisterPotatoe himself, he was named General of The Deathless Army. He earned his name because he fights with the skill of four monsters known as withers, that SinisterPotatoe had seen on the planet of mining, known as Minecraft. Fearsome beasts. And delta is greek for 4. He fights defensively, with or without good armor. He doesn't go down easily. Now he is a rival of SinisterPotatoe, a race to prove who is stronger is always going on between the two.

thanks for the description. i love it
DeltaWither

Postby Valen » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 am

hey guys im new in this guild my ign is Stevan
id like to tell you one of our members is an mp cheater called Vittor he had 70 mp and 600 magic, he ksed me at beholders with a darkane staff and i had 1600 magic and phantom staff o.O
IGN: Stevan
Valen

Postby frostfang123 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:01 pm

I'll Go back to my First 3x money guild! Which is The Deathless! If you need me on your guild... i'll be waiting for The confirmation :D

EDIT: perhaps i could get started to get a Sig of our Guild Name :P
frostfang123

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:44 am

frostfang123 wrote:I'll Go back to my First 3x money guild! Which is The Deathless! If you need me on your guild... i'll be waiting for The confirmation :D

frostfang my friend, your always welcome back. If you request to join, your in. There is another thread with three slightly different versions of our guild flag, thanks to Revivified. We would love to have you back. And if you want, we even have some short stories about some of our members that you could read. (not that you have to) So yeah, if you request to join, your in.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby frostfang123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:40 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:I'll Go back to my First 3x money guild! Which is The Deathless! If you need me on your guild... i'll be waiting for The confirmation :D

frostfang my friend, your always welcome back. If you request to join, your in. There is another thread with three slightly different versions of our guild flag, thanks to Revivified. We would love to have you back. And if you want, we even have some short stories about some of our members that you could read. (not that you have to) So yeah, if you request to join, your in.

I made my own version... if you like it... i used picmonkey.com to do it
frostfang123

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:08 pm

frostfang123 wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:

Do you mind if I add this to the list of guild signatures that we have?
SinisterPotatoe

Postby frostfang123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Do you mind if I add this to the list of guild signatures that we have?[/quote]
Of course....
frostfang123

Postby MajesticOne » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:10 pm

You will have great pleasure having Mario here
MajesticOne

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm

MajesticOne wrote:You will have great pleasure having Mario here

Yes we will, FstMario is a friend of mine. He was in my guild ages ago when he was a newer player. And he decided to come back! I'm so happy, I wrote him a short story about his origin and promoted him to an Officer of The Deathless. He can help run the guild with me and the others now. Damn, it's good to have him back. :D
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Haay ;D
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 pm

By the way, I am able to do 60% for the guild aswell, so add that so the 60% list :D

Furthermore, I will probably be able to set up a server for the guild later on in about Feburary
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:By the way, I am able to do 60% for the guild aswell, so add that so the 60% list :D

Furthermore, I will probably be able to set up a server for the guild later on in about Feburary

Yay! another resale partner :lol: I'm happy to see you here Sir :D
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby MajesticOne » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Oh Mario, may I join? 8-)
MajesticOne

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds