The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (x3 3rd best guild looking for memb

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:42 am

akosialmeow wrote:can i join im lvl 817 ign:DamayDGreat

For sure! Just request and pm SinisterPotatoe to let you in
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby ekamxd » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:11 am

back , after a long 2 weeks ._.
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
Spoiler: show
ekamxd

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:08 am

ekamxd wrote:back , after a long 2 weeks ._.

Welcome back :3
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby ScorpionMCX » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:15 am

Could i join yet xD
I am lvl 504...
IGN:ScorpionMCX
ScorpionMCX

Postby RaviDavi1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:20 am

ScorpionMCX wrote:Could i join yet xD
I am lvl 504...

Man, sorry to put it hard, but have the patience to wait till you hit the level requirement-lvl 540...

You do for sure know you'll not yet be accepted so why trying and trying over and over?

Stop, grind grind grind instead of ask ask ask.
[Everyone has to meet the level requirement before being able to join]
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby wth » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:57 am

Hi Lead! (SinisterPotatoe), btw I'm way_to_hell in HH (wth) for short or just (way) if u want to, I got resale on my acc and I'm already a member of the guild. Just sayin maybe I can help other members. And by any chance I want to ask Quick_Draw to make me an avatar for my acc in forum and as well as my signature along with the guild logo and my name with my acc. Thanks for being a good leader tho xD.
PM me in game IGN: way_to_hell
Hi to "The Deathless Reborn"
wth

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am

wth wrote:Hi Lead! (SinisterPotatoe), btw I'm way_to_hell in HH (wth) for short or just (way) if u want to, I got resale on my acc and I'm already a member of the guild. Just sayin maybe I can help other members. And by any chance I want to ask Quick_Draw to make me an avatar for my acc in forum and as well as my signature along with the guild logo and my name with my acc. Thanks for being a good leader tho xD.

That's awesome that you have resale, it will be a great help. Quick_Draw is inactive these days, unfortunately, he's from the days of The Deathless, before The Deathless Reborn was made, but I can try to help you find someone else. Thanks for being an awesome guild member! :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby gamer54 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Good morning warriors!

Since I first saw the game in newgrounds, without a doubt I said: This is my game !! and since then, approx. 3 years, I have not stopped playing it.

Undoubtedly and good, not so good, and bad times in HH, but still, I love the game.

I always had the need to play with friends, I think it's more fun like that and a little boring if you do not have friends. what led me to create different guilds that never had the strength to prevail to the storms that constantly attack the game.

Eh given with the desicion to better join or be part of a good guild and be of help to him and, What better than The Deathless Reborn ?.

I hope they accept me in the guild and if it is not, I hope to find one soon. I'm Estarlin, estarlin5 in the game, level 551, goodbye and thanks for reading up here (for those who did it xD)
- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IN REALITY I AM SPANISH.
SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526
gamer54

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 pm

gamer54 wrote:Good morning warriors!

Since I first saw the game in newgrounds, without a doubt I said: This is my game !! and since then, approx. 3 years, I have not stopped playing it.

Undoubtedly and good, not so good, and bad times in HH, but still, I love the game.

I always had the need to play with friends, I think it's more fun like that and a little boring if you do not have friends. what led me to create different guilds that never had the strength to prevail to the storms that constantly attack the game.

Eh given with the desicion to better join or be part of a good guild and be of help to him and, What better than The Deathless Reborn ?.

I hope they accept me in the guild and if it is not, I hope to find one soon. I'm Estarlin, estarlin5 in the game, level 551, goodbye and thanks for reading up here (for those who did it xD)

For sure you can join! But you might have to wait until we have a space, if that's ok. :3
SinisterPotatoe

Anniversary and Nostalgia Competition!

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey Deathless members. (Scroll down for Nostalgia Competition with prizes!)

The guilds The Deathless, The Deathless 2, The Deathless Renegades, and The Deathless Reborn has been around for a long time. In fact, we're celebrating our anniversary on July 23rd!

And while two of those guilds are gone, two still persist, 1 being in the top 15 for gvg kills, and the other being in the top 3 strongest guilds. In fact, July 23rd will be our fourth anniversary on the forums. We've been around even longer than Emperor!

I can't even remember how long ago it was when a couple of my friends and I first came together to make our own guild.
I must have been 16. Five years ago.

We called it cowtatoes, a combination of SinisterPotatoe, and cowz.

Our group did some thinking and I somehow ended up as the leader.

Time passed, people left. I continued to level up, and had a new idea, finding more friends, and creating a stronger popular guild. I had to leave cowtatoes behind, even though I had such good memories, but after that came The Deathless. Our previous guild members joined, and others followed.

The guild quickly had full members, and climbed the rankings, finding stronger allies and leaders within the guild. I wrote stories, it got me started on a hobby of poetry that I continue to this day! :3

We flourished, we tried our best, got into the top 3 consistently, and we were even the strongest in overall levels for a few days! Although I was hacked, we rebuilt again and created The Deathless Reborn. Which became far stronger than The Deathless ever was.
Somewhere along this journey, we created this guild thread. It's practically ancient history.

Yet we haven't died out yet. Many members have come and gone, but the guild still exists! Does the Deathless simply not want to die, or do I have no life besides hh? Who knows! What I do know is it's only still alive because of the hundreds of people that have come and gone.

I won't name anyone, because maybe even a thousand players have been a member of a Deathless guild at some point. But these people kick ass. Thanks for covering for my sorry butt while I'm studying at college. And hopefully, with your continued support, we really will never die. XD

Here's one of the first poems I ever wrote, about our guild The Deathless. I hope some of you guys remember, and I hope you enjoy. Remember, the guild will always be a thing of memories. Even if it's changed over the years, it's still Deathless.

We Are The Deathless

The masters of the best heroes have foretold

Of a Legend forgotten and old

Of black hearts so cold

They would be more valuable than any price of gold

We are that legend. We are The Deathless

When the strongest of players run in fear

When the legions of our warriors cry and cheer

Wearing and using only the finest of weapons and gear

At your demise it will take no seer

To see we are the strongest. We are The Deathless

To be brave enough to struggle through any fight

To have the inner strength and pride to show you our might

To defeat any enemy that is in our sight

Yet still fight our dark sides and do only what is right

We are the noble paladins of light. We are The Deathless

To rush onward to victory in every single battle

To slaughter all of our enemies just like cattle

Riding our pets onward as we fight on like cavalry in a saddle

For it is the bones of your allies and comrades we rattle

We are unbroken warriors without fear. We are The Deathless

On the wings of pegasus we shall ride the wind and fly

With the ability and courage to fight any being that might look us in the eye

You know the carnage has begun as soon as you hear our cry

Because after all, you cannot kill what cannot die

We are The Deathless. AND WE WILL NEVER DIE

Nostalgia Competition! (With Prizes)

On July 23rd, to celebrate, I'll write a poem for The Deathless Reborn. I'll also give away a free level 200 stalker pet by the end of the month. As well as 1m prizes for 4 honourable mentions. But there's a catch.

You need to post about your memories of hh way back when. Do so by July 30th, anything after that will be just a regular post. Prizes will be given out in August by SinisterPotatoe.

Tell me your tales of how you prevailed against carnelia before it was buffed to the point it can fuck coke's shit up, your stories of corny jokes and drawing by misho, your nostalga until you make the eyes water of the veteran's around ya.

Show me what was it that made helmet heroes a great game, and about the community back then, and the whole deal.

If you want, talk about your friends, good times, old guilds and guilds you've been in.

Everything memorable, awesome, fun. Remember to leave your current username (and possible past ones for memories sake)

And see SinisterPotatoe

I'll pick and reward the top 5 posts that give me a nostalgia boner harder than a two handed Skullcrusher or chopping trees as a low level

The posts that boast to melt my heart like the breath of a magmadon

Put on a bucket helm on my head and beat me like a coin box, a pinata, or kreetus.

Fuck I want to cry tears of nostalgia that drown the internet around ya, so much that it will flood the flouders like a shower on the sunflowers by the hour, making the plant swamp look dry and dorfing Aqualantis

I want to hear you say it, spit it out so loud, that in another 4 years, I can come back here and proudly say, we were the fuck masters of galactic destuction that made this game great. And we remember.

So if you guys want to share memories by the campfire's on the outskirts of Deathless Castle, I promise I'll bring some marshmellows. :D
SinisterPotatoe

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Anniversary, Nostalgia Competition

Postby ekamxd » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:22 am

I miss the old background music from green bouncer areas , also back in the days....carnelia is the only monster where I level my pet when i was a lvl200 newbie.
ekamxd

Postby I_AM_TITAN » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:26 am

im not currently in your guild but i was if you remember me :D
i miss the old art without 3D graphics,the slot machine,missed planting trees cuz it gave me tons of chopping xp... i also miss DeltaWither, Lycanblade, Teippio...
to sum it up i just miss the old HH...
"What's done is done and can not be undone"- Old Wise Titan
Buying all Magic and Defense books for 45k each
I_AM_TITAN

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:39 am

I completely forgot that you did poetry, and to be honest I hate myself that I didn't remember or even know in the first place.

Now while I haven't been in Deathless before, I know the tales, and I know that you guys are awesome, and I'm definitely glad you stuck around for so long... so let's go on a journey, shall we?

Late June, 2014, Prostatus5 (Leggo, Cade, however you might call me) joined this game because of a friend telling him about it. While I am no longer friends with him, mostly because we now go to completely different schools, I do still have to remind myself that without his guiding, I wouldn't have been here and shaped my personality like I have. In fact, if I were to not discover this game, I know that one thing would change for sure...

I'd be a completely different person.

Now, while I may not have joined in 2013, as most people on this thread may have, I still think that I joined in a pretty prime time for this game. Miso's new guild, The Soup Warrior, had just started up after Click to Talk disbanded. Long story short, in the middle of July, actually around the day that I'm posting this, except 4 years ago, I PM'd Miso ingame at level 34 and asked if I could join his guild. I didn't expect anything much, but he actually let me in and on top of that, gave me 100k. Now with all the inflation that this game has gone through, 100k means absolutely nothing, but in 2014 100k was a LOT of money, especially for a level 34. I was happy. I was living the good life.

It was now nearing 2015. My real life was jacked up entirely, after failing the first 3 months of virtual school and having to go back to my normal middle school 3 months late, but this is when HH started to overtake that. During virtual school days, I remember helping Miso get his Divine Bow. I sat in Lotus Eye Bog with him while he caught fish as we talked back and forth. I helped him cut down trees. I watched as he was (probably) one of the first people to attain this beast of a weapon.

Early 2015. Miso was becoming more and more inactive, and I felt that the guild I was in had not much gas left in it. On January 31st, I made my own guild... The Mushroom Kingdom. Lu__Bu and I were always in Skype calls talking about a bunch of stuff, and this was one of them. He was the King of the Kingdom, as I was the mere receptionist that just let people in and out of the Kingdom itself, seeing as I was the one that made the guild in the first place. It was extremely successful, and prospered for a long while.

In fact, things I missed are now coming back to me. Forum threads in 2014 were fantastic. 500 ways to get kicked out of target, itblobboy's rambling, and then the most infamous of all threads on these forums... The Great Frog War. The war manifested itself into a 2 day long explosion. It was so widespread that you couldn't go into any thread without seeing that gyrating frog GIF at least once in someone's signature, or even just tainting the thread itself with the picture. The post in the off-topic section reached a record-breaking 100+ replies in less than 12 hours, and gret had to delete the thread because it was causing far too much of a ruckus.

Names I remember vividly I will now put here:
    Lu__Bu
    Lycanblade
    DeltaWither
    Bhaen
    Teppio
    Asunafromsao
    Warlordasura
    Gregore
    Fishlegs
    Juan15632
    MajesticOne
    FstMario
    Sasuke
    Caefer
    StormNinja
    BroSoldier

My IGN is Legolasstyle, and I hope I touched your heart a little with some stories and nostalgia. (Of course, I also remember the old green bouncer theme, hitting level 100 for the first time when it was a really great achievement, and whatnot)
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby ScorpionMCX » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:48 am

Let me “Be in the guild” so I can enter xD
IGN:ScorpionMCX
ScorpionMCX

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:48 am

ScorpionMCX wrote:Let me “Be in the guild” so I can enter xD

Anyone can enter the Nostalgia Competition, you don't have to be in the guild. :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Ten » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
ScorpionMCX wrote:Let me “Be in the guild” so I can enter xD

Anyone can enter the Nostalgia Competition, you don't have to be in the guild. :3

o?
ok here i go then

i started playing hh in 2015 when it came out for kong.

apg was probably one of the first players i had actually looked up to as he was often direct and straight to the point when it came to grinding/helping out. around that time, zeused also started and it was obvious they were duping together. i was only a kid then and was pretty stupid, which in return had a bit of hate when i asked a question in chat such as "where is so and so?" and apg would spam in chat his old ass hh guide in kong.

around 2016, apg and zeused ended up buying every ticket from vendors and got banned permanently. apparently they were giving others free money and buying every ticket they came across, breaking the game even more and rising ticket prices from 40k to 100k. i was no longer able to get payvault so i ended up wasting money (around 200 usd) which later got me banned from kongregate for not... confirming my purchase? it was a major setback and caused me to quit for a long time. i tried to pm kongregate but they said they were unable to unban my account because once it is banned they cant reverse it.

2017 came around and i came back to hh, spending a bit more money on TensArcher to get the account started. i had finally been the op person i always wanted to be! i created an alt called TensCowboy once hh came out to steam, and another called TensWarrior. at this time i had went full on pet afk mode, and met tomsen. tomsen had pmed rob and rob gave him the old guild kongpanions (old guild apg owned) and i gained his trust and he gave me co leader as well as access to one of his alts to further manage the guild, AND access to his server. once i was pretty far into the game, i decided to sell my account and i got around 400-500 usd from it, coming to another long halt. i ended up spending some of the money for irl stuff, but came back as i got bored. TensArcher was sold to another person, gotten banned because of duping, so my only option was to start over. i had forgotten the pass to TensWarrior as well so i started on TensCowboy.

2018 rolls by and i am getting further into the game that i ever did. i emailed kong and they gave me TensWarrior back, and TensCowboy was getting strong. i eventually bought a server that me and tomsen shared, until he hit lvl 4k and just stop caring about the game due to family. this sort of put me in the dumps as he was pretty much the only reason i still played but i ended up just coming out of my rabbit hole and trying to socialize so i wouldnt quit again (didnt work too well lol). atm i have a main at fluffs and i grind at prots with my alt, making around 200-300m per day. pretty successful eh?

zeused came back on tengi and suddenly tengi got banned for vendor scamming lul. he ended up telling me that apg had given tomsen money while he was duping so that sort of made me lose a bit of respect from tomsen for accepting the money, even though he knew apg was duping. (not really sure if this is true or not but it came from the man himself)

anyways here are some cucks that i met

theBApheonix helped me out and often grinded together when we were both children lmao
APatheticGamer sort of hard to figure out. hh nubs need your spamming link to hh guide again pls
jakub enjoys touching mosted
zeused5 called me a faggot and forced me to buy stuff for him on tengi pls send help
TheArcherPro (you dont deserve to play this game you manipulative scammer)
Tomsen :-----) thx for always being there when I needed help. probably one of the best ive met in this game.
mosted/bezu thx for tix bby always ready to refund tho. op ass lvl 400
zan nobody noticed you during the duping outbreak but i am sort of glad you are gone
stanly only met him for a while but seemed pretty chill on kong
coke_na_rc barely talk but it is pretty suspicous that you suddenly made a bunch of op pets for guild mates you sexy abuser
ihasarchery probably kisses girls but pretty chill
pokemand and madnasty yall really booked your pet to 200k? probably coulda been friends if we met under the right time
height chill guy, told me how to dupe in 2016, not sure what to think.
jarsu seems pretty chill now, but it is weird how you befriend small girls and asked ariana for nudes when you were "drunk" lol
hani c i seriously doubt your family plays the game. its obvious those are alts silly. wonder what coke would find if he joined your server?
c8 virgin airlines
August nice dude. like, very nice dude.
Sophia nice when you used to play. where did you go?

thx

just wanted to share. dun want prize
Ten

Postby madchafer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:35 pm

I don’t remember any fond memories with you Sinister...but I do remember we used to be guild mates in SOUL_SLAYERS’s guild DIABOLICAL.

Oh yeah, and when you could still stand on top of the Ferris wheel. That was the coolest thing you could single-handedly do back then.

When Hatred Armor was the strongest set, and the community was overrun by warriors because archers and mages just simply didn’t do the job well.
Well, I’m not sure about archers, but mages were severely under powered due to their lack of magic projectiles.

(Mages used to spew out two projectiles per swing

When Great Frogs used to lurk at Pablo’s. There’d be tens at a time just camping outside. Waiting to stick their tongues up players’s bee-hinds.

But yeah, that’s pretty much the nostalgia I got in-game.

Aside from that, I’m not sure if you got to play some guy’s puzzle game. He was hosting a competition that allowed teams, and the first person/team that got to the end of his game
Actual flash game he made and posted on Kongregate
won a cash prize or something.
madchafer

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:02 pm

So far, I like all the nostalgia in the air. Keep it up! I really enjoy listening to the stories of hh's past. Still, I won't pick my top 5 until August 1st. So everyone and anyone can still enter the contest, guild member or not, for free, until that time. I'm kind of hoping for like 20 people's fond memories of the game. Hell, it might make me start playing again.

Also, we have a new guild signature thanks to estarlin5 , or gamer54 on the forums. Here's the sig:

I suggest checking out his store if you ever want any signatures or avatars for a fair price.

Here's the link to his store: http://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526
SinisterPotatoe

Postby gamer54 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Well, just to see this capture of 3 years ago the skin bristles,
I remember how my friends were thrilled when they saw me,
estarlin5 and robby were a few steps away, and best of all,
the only survivors of the fury of the Big Bird!!

♥.PNG
♥.PNG (143.37 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

I also decided to draw something fast, remember those times when I discovered for the first time,
Helmet Heroes in newgrounds

estarlin5_newsignature.jpg
estarlin5_newsignature.jpg (41.21 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
gamer54

Postby ultoch » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:11 pm

I honestly can't believe it has already been over a year with you guys. I also can't believe that Sin, the nicest person on planet earth, was swearing over the nostalgia :lol:

I honestly have to do this challenge. As one of the OG helmet heroes players (I'm talking real OG, I came along during the first god damn beta version and have been playing ever since), I have way too memories to not to share. The early days of playing with actual friends, and later on having tons of in-game friends. I have successfully become one of the biggest entertainers of the community as well, with a following large enough to both crush my enemies and unite friends. I have become recognized at my school for this stuff, because of how many people over there play HH. Hell, i was able to do A DARN FAN MEETUP where we just played helmet heroes. This game has brought me so much. I have spent my childhood roaming around the lands made by the almighty Scherer and i don't want a fucking second of it back.

But let's save the main speeches for the actual post, 'eh?

Your one and only Ultoch signing off here, begged by many, respected by few.

oh wait...
The biggest ego of helmet heroes since 2013
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Postby ekamxd » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:So far, I like all the nostalgia in the air. Keep it up! I really enjoy listening to the stories of hh's past. Still, I won't pick my top 5 until August 1st. So everyone and anyone can still enter the contest, guild member or not, for free, until that time. I'm kind of hoping for like 20 people's fond memories of the game. Hell, it might make me start playing again.

Also, we have a new guild signature thanks to estarlin5 , or gamer54 on the forums. Here's the sig:

I suggest checking out his store if you ever want any signatures or avatars for a fair price.

Here's the link to his store: http://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526

same.
the new guild signature is kooooool ;) kudos!
ekamxd

Postby gamer54 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Hey Sinister, can i join in the guild?

I think I already fulfilled what I had to do in my previous guild,
I'm ready to be part of yours, it's full, but still send the request.
I hope to enter soon!
gamer54

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:04 pm

gamer54 wrote:Hey Sinister, can i join in the guild?

I think I already fulfilled what I had to do in my previous guild,
I'm ready to be part of yours, it's full, but still send the request.
I hope to enter soon!

The moment there's space, I will let you know and you can join for sure! :3

Oh, and thanks for the avatar and the signature!
SinisterPotatoe

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Here's the avatar Estarlin5 made after the signature, guild members are free to use it! :3

(Due to illness I will write the new guild poem by August 1st, sorry for the wait)

Good to hear from everyone. Seems like people hold this game dear to their hearts. I myself struggled with depression and anxiety before playing this game. I became social through it and found happiness. I was able to challenge the world outside my house through this, go to school, graduate from it, go to college. Along the way, I created stories about guild members. Eventually, I decided to make poetry. That's why I decided I'd make a poem about this game again. Although I've been feeling sick lately, this game got me out of my shell. I go to poetry slam's monthly as a participant. I even got into the finals of one. And I've met friends here that keep the game ripe for me. I don't think I'll leave for good, even if I get bored. I'm going to push for the poem to be written on August 1st instead, just because of my illness and school, but know that I really appreciate all the good times this community has given me, and everyone else. That's why I made the contest, just to honour that, and celebrate it.

So yeah, let me know what you love about this game, the memories, any nostalgia. We'd all be happy to hear it!
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:I was able to challenge the world outside my house through this, go to school, graduate from it, go to college. Along the way, I created stories about guild members. Eventually, I decided to make poetry. That's why I decided I'd make a poem about this game again.

It just goes to show that you will sometimes find the best people in the most unexpected of places.

I actually feel as if I'm in a fairly similar position as you right now. I don't feel like I have depression or anxiety, but I definitely have limited friends in real life... they're all on the internet. I do similar hobbies as you, creative types of things, mostly music. Music is so big for me right now, I'm planning to go to Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts. Even though I'm only in 11th grade, it feels like just the right place to be. Perhaps I will make a song about this game, about the ups and the downs, the great and terrible, and everything in-between.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds