The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (x3 3rd best guild looking for memb

Postby sergeant001 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:30 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:Is there any list of which people are allocated into which political positions, since the positions of contribution are evident within the guild house.

* Also, you might want to make a new permanent link to the deathless discord if it still exists... For some reason I'm not in it anymore

I suppose OmegaBrick and you are the Reserve Leaders, and you're free to promote others to commander within the guild.

Same here
IGN: PENTAdepzkie
sergeant001

Postby SlushySoul » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 am

Before you read my message, I'm sorry if this counts as spam, but I assure you it won't happen again! :3

My previous accounts (Ravenclaw and Gryffindor) seemed to have "glitched out" and won't work when I try to login. Instead, I had to refresh the browser, which meant deleting all my history, cached files, etc. So, after I fixed the problem, I decided to create this account as I wasn't satisfied with names I had thought of before.

But, back to the topic, me and Sinister are officially partners in writing, and we'll continue to write stories about the legends of TDR. I hope all of you enjoy the upcoming stories you're about to read soon :3.
SlushySoul

Postby ScorpionMCX » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:32 am

Could I join yet xD
IGN:ScorpionMCX
Spoiler: show
ScorpionMCX

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:41 pm

ScorpionMCX wrote:Could I join yet xD

Scorpion, maybe you can join for a boost, but we need to level you up to the level requirement first before becoming a full-time member. :3
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby RaviDavi1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:16 am

Why don't we create some kinds of challenges to get more guild levels and contribution and to be more active?
======================================================================================================

I have 2 suggestions:

1st one = 100k kills

The goal to complete this challenge is to grind until your rankings show a nicely round 100k monster kills,
so 100k,200k,300k,400k ... 900k,1m,1.1m etc. are okay.

If you can take a pic of it, you earn a point (a CP: Challenge point) > No extra rewards, only for the honor!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2nd one = Monster damage 5+ consequent zeros

In order to complete this one, you have to take a pic with you slaying a monster with a well-rounded number, as in 500,000 .

This one can make you earn 2 CP, because it is harder to make a quick print-screen (unless you're recording but doing that only for this purpose isn't needed).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cheating is always possible and not even that difficult, but as this is only to receive "honor" and being more active, you shouldn't cheat, it's going to break your reputation completely haha.

Let me know what you think about it, and if you guys like it, let's create more! :D
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:47 am

RaviDavi1 wrote:Why don't we create some kinds of challenges to get more guild levels and contribution and to be more active?
======================================================================================================

I have 2 suggestions:

1st one = 100k kills

The goal to complete this challenge is to grind until your rankings show a nicely round 100k monster kills,
so 100k,200k,300k,400k ... 900k,1m,1.1m etc. are okay.

If you can take a pic of it, you earn a point (a CP: Challenge point) > No extra rewards, only for the honor!
2nd one = Monster damage 5+ consequent zeros

In order to complete this one, you have to take a pic with you slaying a monster with a well-rounded number, as in 500,000 .

This one can make you earn 2 CP, because it is harder to make a quick print-screen (unless you're recording but doing that only for this purpose isn't needed).
Cheating is always possible and not even that difficult, but as this is only to receive "honor" and being more active, you shouldn't cheat, it's going to break your reputation completely haha.

Let me know what you think about it, and if you guys like it, let's create more! :D

These goals could help guild members to get a higher ranking in the guild. Let me know if you have any more. I appreciate your ideas.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby ekamxd » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 am

Mind if I join?
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
ekamxd

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:55 am

ekamxd wrote:Mind if I join?

For sure! :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby ekamxd » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:23 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
ekamxd wrote:Mind if I join?

For sure! :3

Requested! =)
ekamxd

Postby cutanda » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 am

thnks for letting me stay. ^^
cutanda

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:02 am

cutanda wrote:thnks for letting me stay. ^^

No problem cutanda! welcome to the guild.

ekamxd, my friend is on my account right now, but the second I'm online I'll let you in. I'll try not to keep you waiting
SinisterPotatoe

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 am

ekamxd, your in the guild now too. Welcome, bro! If you need anything, just ask. I'm not online as much as some friends who play on my account though, so you might have to tell me here.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby 10x10 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Greetings, Deathless members. I am interested in making a signature for this guild. Is there anyone i can talk to about this?

If the person i can talk to about this is reading, please PM me in game IGN: 10x10 (yes i know im low level)
10x10

Postby ekamxd » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:ekamxd, your in the guild now too. Welcome, bro! If you need anything, just ask. I'm not online as much as some friends who play on my account though, so you might have to tell me here.

sure , thanks for letting me in. :)
ekamxd

Postby ekamxd » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:53 am

Anyone needs a boost or just lazy at leveling? I can boost you for free , i need contribution points. =P
ekamxd

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 pm

10x10 wrote:Greetings, Deathless members. I am interested in making a signature for this guild. Is there anyone i can talk to about this?

If the person i can talk to about this is reading, please PM me in game IGN: 10x10 (yes i know im low level)

That would be awesome! I'm the current leader of The Deathless Reborn. I think all our guild members would be interested in a new signature, and if you wish to produce one, simply post it here, and I'll add it to the guild thread with a big thank you to you 10x10. I'm not as active on my account as some of my friends are, but I've always been active here. If you could send it through the forums, that would be amazing! If I can find you online, I'll let you know, but like I said, I'm always checking this thread, so we could talk here as well. Thanks!

SinisterPotatoe
SinisterPotatoe

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm

ekamxd wrote:Anyone needs a boost or just lazy at leveling? I can boost you for free , i need contribution points. =P

Ekam, there are a lot of guild members who would love a free boost. I added to the guild description at the guild house that sometimes you give free boosts if you're ok with that. Just ask members if you see them online. Not all of them have forum accounts, so they might not know you're boosting. I really appreciate you helping the guild! Means a lot to me, bro.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Fonz1up_Slayer333 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Can i join the td2? Imagethis is my lvl and stats
Fonz1up_Slayer333

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Fonz1up_Slayer333 wrote:Can i join the td2?

For sure! Just request and your in.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Fonz1up_Slayer333 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm

ive requested now
Fonz1up_Slayer333

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Fonz1up_Slayer333 wrote:ive requested now

Welcome to The Deathless! :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Fonz1up_Slayer333 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Welcome to The Deathless! :3
ty :)
Fonz1up_Slayer333

Postby ekamxd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:11 am

I wasn't able to get online recently , it's just my brother not letting me to borrow the PC :lol:
ekamxd

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:43 am

ekamxd wrote:I wasn't able to get online recently , it's just my brother not letting me to borrow the PC :lol:

Understandable lol, everyone wants time on the computer in my house too. XD
SinisterPotatoe

Postby akosialmeow » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:11 am

can i join im lvl 817 ign:DamayDGreat
akosialmeow

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds