The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (x3 3rd best guild looking for memb

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm

TZForums wrote:
string_n_arrow wrote:I say no. He was one of the people who leeched me, but I feel that he just wants to join because we are getting a ps

agreed

Sorry GuiIIer, you can’t join then
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

So this dude just spotted me, and he's in the guild :(
Attachments
retche.png
retche.png (5.91 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
Mariofan1

Postby OmegaBrick » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:So this dude just spotted me, and he's in the guild :(

i've had enough of this guy retche what ever his name is, i have been getting multiple complains about him spotting, soo i suges kicking him if everyone else is fine with this :?: :|
OmegaBrick

Postby GuiIIer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:41 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
TZForums wrote:
string_n_arrow wrote:I say no. He was one of the people who leeched me, but I feel that he just wants to join because we are getting a ps

agreed

Sorry GuiIIer, you can’t join then

Hehe don't worry I understand and before I end my last post here in TDR Guild thread I wanna say thanks to all the boosting you did to me and the time you uhmm... the time that you let me IN in your guild :| :|
Spoiler: show
GuiIIer

Location: @Bartholomew's Shop Waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 am

Yeah, it was a good time GuiIIer.

Also, before we kick retche we should talk to him, see if we can get him to stop spotting. He's contributed to the guild quite a bit, and is active, if he just stops spotting I think he'd be a great member.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:Yeah, it was a good time GuiIIer.

Also, before we kick retche we should talk to him, see if we can get him to stop spotting. He's contributed to the guild quite a bit, and is active, if he just stops spotting I think he'd be a great member.

When I told him after, he didn't respond whatsoever
Mariofan1

Postby OmegaBrick » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:57 pm

we are now recruiting 7 new members soo if you find/know anyone who needs a guild that is lvl 540+ feel free to invite him into the guild :D
OmegaBrick

Postby 203361992 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Spotting? can anyone clarify?

Postby zomnuke » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 pm

203361992 wrote:Spotting? can anyone clarify?

It’s when you’re a pleb and don’t want to share an area, so you just spam the word spot.
zomnuke

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:31 pm

I'm off at college! This means OmegaBrick will be on my account and the leader of the guild. Sorry if anyone has wondered where I am, the guild will still go on. :3 Omega will be taking care of things, but I'll be back eventually, just need a break from college or some free time. I'll give it my all, and then play video games when summer comes (hopefully) XD Hope everyone's doing well, Deathless will always be around, we ain't dying yet bro.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 am

203361992 wrote:Spotting? can anyone clarify?

Spotting is when someone say something like "spot" or "respect" which signifies basically " Get out, I was here first "

It's disrespectful and frowned upon with most hh players

SinisterPotatoe wrote:I'm off at college! This means OmegaBrick will be on my account and the leader of the guild. Sorry if anyone has wondered where I am, the guild will still go on. :3 Omega will be taking care of things, but I'll be back eventually, just need a break from college or some free time. I'll give it my all, and then play video games when summer comes (hopefully) XD Hope everyone's doing well, Deathless will always be around, we ain't dying yet bro.

Have fun learning :3
Mariofan1

Postby OmegaBrick » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 am

ok guys lets make a list for the ps, who is willing to donate, we have 2000 tickets covered so we need 1450 more, upgradedgrape is willing to donate 50m if i reserve lava trench for him, if everyone else is fine with that ill do it, he says he isn't really active.
OmegaBrick

Postby OmegaBrick » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am

Ok so here are some rules for the ps (note that they can change at any time):
soo first off, people who pay and people who dont pay obviously cant have the same rights in the ps, so im thinking of letting the ones who pay have advantage in the room, so they can decide to let the other person stay or leave, however they cant take/reserve a room for more than 3 hours (this limit may change).
second is that after the ps is bought the guild will be closed to all outsiders (alts may be accepted), i'm doing this because the last time we got a ps alot of higher lvls applyed and left after the ps was gone so this time i wont let any of those people join.
third is that the pass wont be changed for if you want any of your outside friends to join, also no outsiders can donate to get into the ps, only guild members.
Also the guild lvl req has been lowered to 530, not a big change, and i have let a few people who are below the lvl limit into the guild so that their friends can boost them, they will remain in the guild untill higher lvls apply and the guild starts getting filled up.
OmegaBrick

Postby m1299 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:02 am

Hi sir SinisterPotatoe can i join to your guild even im lvl 440+ only :D

PS. wait for your answer :D
IGN : sgj7c
#Invincible
Alt StarredJr
m1299

Postby claruth123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 pm

THE DEATHLESS REBORN
can i join?
ign:ruthrita123
lvl: 178
class: archer
active: yes
loyal: yes
friendly: yes
begging: yes(haha) :mrgreen:
claruth123

Postby isa467 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 am

The guild is lvl 530++++++++
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby string_n_arrow » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm

So Smasher_God took my magma set and swords + 100m. We made a deal where he would pay for it when he gave me money for my pet, but he stole my pet also, leaving me with nothing. He has somewhat paid me the pet back but isn't paying me my magma set, swords, and 100m. Sin, could u knock some sense into him and tell him to pay me back or he'll get the boot?
IGN: pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

string_n_arrow wrote:So Smasher_God took my magma set and swords + 100m. We made a deal where he would pay for it when he gave me money for my pet, but he stole my pet also, leaving me with nothing. He has somewhat paid me the pet back but isn't paying me my magma set, swords, and 100m. Sin, could u knock some sense into him and tell him to pay me back or he'll get the boot?

For sure, what he did cannot be accepted.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Smasher_God » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

what my ''pilot did'' and also I'm going to leave TDR idc.. I'm not paying u back ur shet cuz u wont get off my back about ur pet now ur getting that and u want more. I paid u 20 bucks for ur set n swords so don't lie.... Also all I said was should I book myself or a pet and u just thought and said ''give me my swords lol'' it has just came to ur mind, don't act u were always begging me for that bc u weren't. it was the first time u ever asked me for ur set n swords, and I logged off bc I had to go somewhere and u post on forums.. :lol: :lol: ... btw ''tell him to knock some sense into him (meaning pay me) or he gets the boot'' seems like a threat?
Smasher_God

Postby claruth123 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:50 am

isa467 wrote:The guild is lvl 530++++++++

pls pls sir,i'll try my best in grinding to lvl up faster!!! :roll:
claruth123

Postby string_n_arrow » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Smasher_God wrote:what my ''pilot did'' and also I'm going to leave TDR idc.. I'm not paying u back ur shet cuz u wont get off my back about ur pet now ur getting that and u want more. I paid u 20 bucks for ur set n swords so don't lie.... Also all I said was should I book myself or a pet and u just thought and said ''give me my swords lol'' it has just came to ur mind, don't act u were always begging me for that bc u weren't. it was the first time u ever asked me for ur set n swords, and I logged off bc I had to go somewhere and u post on forums.. :lol: :lol: ... btw ''tell him to knock some sense into him (meaning pay me) or he gets the boot'' seems like a threat?

funny u say that but the reason u gave me 20$ was so u could use the pet a month earlier. Again your fault for a pilot.
string_n_arrow

Postby string_n_arrow » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Ok sin i guess you can leave him in the guild I have left. Not because of Smasher, but because I want to be in the same guild as a friend to randoms. I hope you understand. My stay here was great, and would definitely rejoin again. Had fun and was great - pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:50 pm

string_n_arrow wrote:Ok sin i guess you can leave him in the guild I have left. Not because of Smasher, but because I want to be in the same guild as a friend to randoms. I hope you understand. My stay here was great, and would definitely rejoin again. Had fun and was great - pew_pew_

Alright, I support you wherever you go dude :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby H3R0ES » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:51 am

Can i join? I'm Level 711 and I'm also highly active

ign: HEROES_2009
H3R0ES

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 am

H3R0ES wrote:Can i join? I'm Level 711 and I'm also highly active

ign: HEROES_2009

For sure! Just request and your in. :3
SinisterPotatoe

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds