The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey Deathless members. (Scroll down a little for the Nostalgia Competition!)

Guild poem:

[b]Deathless Reborn

We fight for grace, honour, debased but traces this space with the strength to circumvent the offenders

Until the moment I’m a goner, I will harness my trauma and bury my enemies carcass, force you to remember

Under the yonder, defeated by the monsters of the Deathless

We are the pieces of a puzzle, unsolved, subtle

The blood puddled on the battleground shows the muddled struggles of a warrior

Together under the red flag of the Emperor’s dismemberers, the reaper is nothing but an unbeliever, in the eyes of the Deathless

Broken banners of shattered shields, splattered guts, and battered wills, voyagers that simply kill for the thrill and feel of the fight because it’s our right, our meal, the only thing that’s real

Screaming war cries, til the sunrise, ’s on these fields, feel our might as the demons yield try to escape our greatness, with their lives, survive our evil, what a lie

We bring the carnage with honest blood and steel, magic so real, bullets that feel the strength and merciless murderous intent of the unbroken women and men of the Deathless

The others fear us, some revere us, others mirror us to take our form, like we take the world by storm, reborn forlorn sworn to wage battle on the newborns scorn, rattle them with our chants, we were born for battle, from our armour to our bones, our dance of warriors lances, swords, and war horns, last chance, end the war with one charge, unbarred, a storm

Slipping through the hands of god like sand, born to murder our burdens, worn but never broken ever learning, strong and never weakened, playing but never beaten, speaking through the bleakness so potent, resistance is hopeless, the skirmish is over, turn the tide even if the army’s the size of oceans like it’s the language we’re speaking, and your silence is hopeless, we’ll leave you bleeding, motionless, broken in a moment

We go seeking the gold at the end of this rigorous road, the story told from hearts so cold, that they froze boldly in the days of old that hold onto the only memory of the Deathless, nostalgia that’s precious, from blood and effort, to set the record straight

No other can face our brothers, face fate, wait to be slaughtered and martyred we are the fire starters burning down your base, erasing any chance of patency, sacredly breaking ye

Forsaking your broken bodies as they bleed to keep our code, break the mould, with evil souls and hearts of coal, colder than the hoards on the border of this land, stronger than god has made a man

While we take the opponents base in storm on land because this is the only norm we know, demanding to keep standing, reprimanding send our enemies below, abandoned, leave them buried under the snow, and rain their blood onto the world, to sacrifice the lives of others, just another number in the name of the Deathless

Behold the power making our enemies bow like cowards to the flower blooming in the desert, resurrected letters that form your better, never surrender to the last defender

The weathered feathers of a phoenix, the same tune as before but remixed sounding the cleanest, we are an achievement you better believe it, slaying demons in a sequence, in a moment, make you hopeless, you're full of hole, open, indecent

Feelings from years ago or recent foes we are reliving those speaking tomes given sinning winning realized in the realness of, continuing from the beginning felt in the hearts and minds of the Deathless, unforgiving, for we will never die

Spoken in the tongue of The Deathless

For the day that these words will once again scream from the mouths of our enemies

We are reborn

The guilds The Deathless, The Deathless 2, The Deathless Renegades, and The Deathless Reborn has been around for a long time. We're celebrating our anniversary on July 23rd!

And while two of those are gone, two still persist, 1 being in the top 15 for gvg kills, and the other being in the top 3 strongest guilds. In fact, July 23rd will be our fourth anniversary on the forums. We've been around even longer than Emperor!

I can't even remember how long ago it was when a couple of my friends and I first came together to make our own guild.
I must have been 16. Five years ago.

We called it cowtatoes, a combination of SinisterPotatoe, and cowz.

Our group did some thinking and I somehow ended up as the leader.

Time passed, people left. I continued to level up, and had a new idea, finding more friends, and creating a stronger popular guild. I had to leave cowtatoes behind, even though I had such good memories, but after that came The Deathless. Our previous guild members joined, and others followed.

The guild quickly had full members, and climbed the rankings, finding stronger allies and leaders within the guild. I wrote stories, it got me started on a hobby of poetry that I continue to this day! :3

We flourished, we tried our best, got into the top 3 consistently, and we were even the strongest in overall levels for a few days! Although I was hacked, we rebuilt again and created The Deathless Reborn. Which became far stronger than The Deathless ever was.
Somewhere along this journey, we created this guild thread. It's practically ancient history.

Yet we haven't died out yet. Many members have come and gone, but the guild still exists! Does the Deathless simply not want to die, or do I have no life besides hh? Who knows! What I do know is it's only still alive because of the hundreds of people that have come and gone.

I won't name anyone, because maybe even a thousand players have been a member of a Deathless guild at some point. But these people kick ass. Thanks for covering for my sorry butt while I'm studying at college. And hopefully, with your continued support, we really will never die. XD

Here's one of the first poems I ever wrote, about our guild The Deathless. I hope some of you guys remember, and I hope you enjoy. Remember, the guild will always be a thing of memories. Even if it's changed over the years, it's still Deathless.
[/b]

We Are The Deathless

The masters of the best heroes have foretold

Of a Legend forgotten and old

Of black hearts so cold

They would be more valuable than any price of gold

We are that legend. We are The Deathless

When the strongest of players run in fear

When the legions of our warriors cry and cheer

Wearing and using only the finest of weapons and gear

At your demise it will take no seer

To see we are the strongest. We are The Deathless

To be brave enough to struggle through any fight

To have the inner strength and pride to show you our might

To defeat any enemy that is in our sight

Yet still fight our dark sides and do only what is right

We are the noble paladins of light. We are The Deathless

To rush onward to victory in every single battle

To slaughter all of our enemies just like cattle

Riding our pets onward as we fight on like cavalry in a saddle

For it is the bones of your allies and comrades we rattle

We are unbroken warriors without fear. We are The Deathless

On the wings of pegasus we shall ride the wind and fly

With the ability and courage to fight any being that might look us in the eye

You know the carnage has begun as soon as you hear our cry

Because after all, you cannot kill what cannot die

We are The Deathless. AND WE WILL NEVER DIE

Nostalgia Competition! (With Prizes) (Open Spoiler)

Competition:
Spoiler: show
On July 23rd, to celebrate, I'll write a poem for The Deathless Reborn. I'll also give away a free level 200 stalker pet by the end of the month. As well as 1m prizes for 4 honourable mentions. But there's a catch.

You need to post about your memories of hh way back when. Do so by July 30th or before, anything after that will be just a regular post. Prizes will be given out in August by SinisterPotatoe.

Tell me your tales of how you prevailed against carnelia before it was buffed to the point it can fuck coke's shit up, your stories of corny jokes and drawing by misho, your nostalga until you make the eyes water of the veteran's around ya.

Show me what was it that made helmet heroes a great game, and about the community back then, and the whole deal.

If you want, talk about your friends, good times, old guilds and guilds you've been in.

Everything memorable, awesome, fun. Remember to leave your current username (and possible past ones for memories sake)

And see SinisterPotatoe

I'll pick and reward the top 5 posts that give me a nostalgia boner harder than a two handed Skullcrusher or chopping trees as a low level

The posts that boast to melt my heart like the breath of a magmadon

Put on a bucket helm on my head and beat me like a coin box, a pinata, or kreetus.

Fuck I want to cry tears of nostalgia that drown the internet around ya, so much that it will flood the flouders like a shower on the sunflowers by the hour, making the plant swamp look dry and dorfing Aqualantis

I want to hear you say it, spit it out so loud, that in another 4 years, I can come back here and proudly say, we were the fuck masters of galactic destuction that made this game great. And we remember.

So if you guys want to share memories by the campfire's on the outskirts of Deathless Castle, I promise I'll bring some marshmellows. :D

We are The Deathless Reborn
Swore to kill for thrills and fit the bill for warriors
In every battle we are victorious
Because even Death is loyal to us
We are The Deathless Reborn, and WE WILL NEVER DIE

Deathless Leader: SinisterPotatoe

Reserve Leaders: OmegaBrick, FstMario, Cosmic_Warrior

Commanders: Yet to be decided

Officers: Yet to be decided

The Deathless Reborn is always looking for new members, so anyone level 540+ or more is welcome to join our guild as long as there is space. If you're active you have a better chance at joining, but anyone level 540+ who doesn't hack or cheat can join. We have to offer and x3 coins to players, as well as free resale. Also, you can boost for free with me, SinisterPotatoe. I will be fighting omega fluffs. You don't even have to ask to be boosted, just friend me and come right over!

We are the 3rd strongest guild in the game in terms of levels, 3rd strongest in contribution, and 5th in gvg.

We have a guild server called The Deathless Resort free to use for all guild members, no password.

If you wish to join our guild just type in The Deathless Reborn . You can also find us in the Guilds top 300 levels or top gvg kills in the T section at the guild house. Look for the x3 coins sign.

If you have any problems, ideas, or another guild member is bothering you, feel free to let me know, my ign is SinisterPotatoe

Most importantly, I am looking for two new co-leaders and 3-4 Commanders and 4-6 Officers to help lead the guild, as we are looking for new people to carry on the legacy of Deathlessness. These could be current members, previous members, or any new joiners who show good qualities, strong leadership, and are friendly and active.

Enjoy helmet heroes and fight well!

Here is the current rankings of The Deathless Reborn, in power, and politcal might:

I've decided to create rankings for every member of The Deathless 2, and The Deathless Reborn. These ranks are simply to show the difference between the elites of the guild, the beginners, and those who hold power over the guild.

There will now be two ranking systems for both The Deathless 2 and The Deathless Reborn, one with political might within our guilds, and one to show strength, diligence, active support, and literal power inside the guild, to show the difference between the elites and the newer members. Some ranks can only be found within one guild of our two guilds, some in both.

The Deathless 2 ranks are generally not as high as The Deathless Reborn, because of the difference in level, strength, contribution, and activity. Any member of a higher or lower rank in either guild is higher or lower than the person from the other guild, the rank stays the same regardless of which guild you're in. Even in The Deathless 2, you can still be a more veteran deathless than in The Deathless Reborn.

Still, most members of TDR are stronger than TD2. There will always be two rankings for members of the guilds, political and strength based. Even the strongest members might not be a leader, and a leader might not be the highest level player.

That's why there are two rankings. Now let's get to the rankings, shall we?

Let's start with political might:

Within The Deathless 2:

1. Officer: Highest political rank to achieve within The Deathless 2. Officers recruit new members and run the guild. Officers are chosen by Leaders, Reserve Leaders, and Commanders and within The Deathless Reborn. Officers within The Deathless 2 and The Deathless Reborn are equals, and regular old members of The Deathless Reborn are a lower rank.
2. Members: Members are the backbone of the guild. Most guildies are member rank, in both The Deathless Reborn and The Deathless 2. In The Deathless 2, this is the second highest rank. Members are the same rank in either guild. Regardless of the guild, Members are equals.
3. Reserve Members: This is the lowest rank of TD2. Anyone being boosted, and anyone below the level requirement are Reserve Members. These are generally the weaker members of the guild, but can easily change this by levelling up, and playing the game. They are to be treated with respect by other guildies but have no power over the guild.

Political Rankings in The Deathless Reborn:

1. Leader: There is only one Leader of The Deathless Army at a time. This changes, but the Leader of The Deathless Reborn is usually also the Leader of the entire Deathless Army
2. Reserve Leader: There are no more than three Reserve Leaders at a time. When the Leader is not present, they lead the guild. With the Leader present they serve as advisors and are the highest ranking clansmen, they can choose who joins and who is kicked to a point. But everyone Commander or above cannot be touched, and the leaders and reserve leaders must agree before kicking a clansmen. They can promote Officers up to Commander rank, and members to Officer rank.
3. Commander: The Commanders run the guild, and our Commanders play a strong role within the guild. They decide which Members can join and who cannot. They can kick member and below players, if the other Commanders are in agreement, and those above Commander rank. They can promote Members to Officer rank.
4. Officer: Officers are able to speak for the guild and must show respect and a helpful nature within the guild. They help choose who joins, and who doesn't. This is the same rank as Officers in The Deathless 2.
5. Member: Members are those that haven't yet earned a political title but are Members none the less. They have a say in who joins and who doesn't and speak for the guild.

And now rankings for power and strength within the guild: (You must meet all requirements in order to acheive that rank)

Within The Deathless 2

1. Reaper: They take the souls of others, and use that strength to become monsters. They reap the souls of monsters and players to become even stronger. Reapers are the highest ranked members of The Deathless 2. Reapers are the same level as The Deathless Reborn's requirements or more, only difference being they choose to stay in The Deathless 2. These people are active every 4 days and have a contribution of 30k or more. These people are veterans among TD2 and might climb the ranks of TDR soon too.
2. Manhunters: Manhunters are active members, the legs that our guilds stand on. They are active within 10 days, have 10k contribution, are 100 levels over the level requirement, and hunt both monsters, and men in pvp or the vast lands of creatures we call home. They are elite warriors, not to trifled with.
3. Shadowfoot: Shadowfoot, or Shadowfeet as plural, are foot soldiers for The Deathless 2. They act as squires, apprentices for higher level members. These members are the level requirement or above, active within a month, and have more than 0 contribution points.
4. Initiate: This is the ranking for new members of the guild, inactive members, and members below the level limit. If you have not played in over a month, you become initiate, if you just joined in less than 2 weeks you are Initiate. If you are below level 300 you are an initiate, and if you have zero contribution you are an initiate. Initiates are the lowest ranked foot soldiers of The Deathless Army. Everyone who joins The Deathless 2 starts as an Initiate, and trust me, we've all been there. This is the lowest rank, however, these people have the potential to one day be one of the strongest, just like anyone else.

With The Deathless Reborn:

1. Deathless: So you've made it to the top huh? Deathless are the strongest of our Army, those who have the right to be called Deathless are unstoppable in battle. Deathless are 500 levels above the level requirement. They have 50m contribution or more. They are active every 4 days. And they are immortal warriors that can tear apart destiny itself. And forge only the finest of weapons and armor, of the very bones of Kreetus himself.
2.Shadowhunter: Only second to Deathless, they are clansmen who hunt the hunters, the shadows itself. They do not fear death, for they are death.Always staying in the shadows, waiting to pounce on a monster, or a player, and execute them. They are 400 or more levels above the level requirement, they have 2m contribution
3.Champion: Champions are elites among the Deathless Army. So they deserve to be called as such, Champion. They are 300 levels above the level requirement. They have 500k contribution. They are active every 4 days, and they crack noobs like eggshells and fry them like omelettes.
4. Murderer: A killer of all walks of life, with no prejudice for their next victim, it could be anyone, and the only thing they can wish for is cold steel or magic beyond comprehension. Murders are 250 levels above the level requirement. They don't care. They just fight until only they remain. They have 250k contribution
5. Crimson: Crimson are stained with the blood of their enemies, drunk off the sweat of battle, and leave nothing but the red painted ground in their wake. Crimson are 100 levels above the level limit. They are active every 4 days, they have 100k contribution and are among the stronger of the Deathless Army.
6. Reaper: Reapers hunt monsters for the energy it gives them. Growing stronger with every level up earned with cold steel and hot blood. They reap the souls of the living, to become monsters among men. They are 30 levels or more above the level requirement. They have 50k contribution. They are active every 4 days and are not to be messed with.
7.Undead: The Undead come back from every fight and never give in. Undead do not know the sweet release of death and are instead shackled to their life, their very bodies, knowing nothing but the excitement of snapping the spine of another living being, monster, or man. Undead must be active every 7 days and have a contribution of 30k. They are 25 levels above the level limit or more.
8.Vagabond: Vagabonds travel our world in search of new limits to break, and worthy opponents. Vagabonds are active within 10 days, have at least 25k contribution, and are at least 10 levels above the level requirement.
9. Manhunter: The foot soldier of the guild, the level requirement or above. Manhunters are active within a month and have at least 10k contribution. They hunt both beast and men alike and are known to be vicious in pvp. Manhunters enjoy battle, and thrive because of it.
10. Shadowfoot: Shadowfoot are below the level requirement and have zero contribution points. They are inactive but still managed to stay a part of the guild. This meaning that they are powerful, if a little rusty, and just need a push in the right direction to become something greater.

Also if you so wish to share, show or say your rank in full, the ranking of strength and power goes before political might in placement of wording.

If you are an Officer but an Initiate, it would be Initiate Officer. If you are a Member but a Champion, you would be a Champion Member. Then add your username. I myself am a Deathless Leader. Call me Deathless Leader SinisterPotatoe if you want to be official. :3 I wish you well rising up the ranks of our guild! It won't be easy, but it will be worth your while.

And if you feel like, we have a thread full of stories made about characters who have been part of our guild at one point in time. All the way back to around 2015. Check it out here if you want! http://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15632

Past Leaders and Co-Leaders of The Deathless Reborn: SinisterPotatoe, saox2_and_kokoy,

Past Commanders of The Deathless Reborn: mrbig1dallas, possum, SpainvsBrazil

Past Officers of The Deathless Reborn: FstMario, ethaniel15

Current Resalers: SinisterPotatoe, mrbig1dallas, FstMario, SpainvsBrazil, ultoch, COWBOY_JVON, RecoveredGrape, ethaniel15

Guild Allies: MONSTERS, Hells Army, Reapers Creed, Duck Cavalry, Written in Blood

If you want to join The Deathless 2, check the Guilds Top 300 Levels (unsorted) section, under the letter T also, it has x3 coins.

Look below for signatures for The Deathless

The moon is shining even in the morn
And I cannot help but gaze in wonder;
If what's made for the night can live in day
Then, why cannot my dead heart be reborn?

Keep reading if you want a history lesson about our guild starting with when it began in late 2013

Previous Leaders/Co-Leaders of The Deathless Reborn: SinisterPotatoe, asunafromsao/ruiskala, FstMario

Previous Officers: SpainvsBrazil, and Im_a_merchant, COWBOY_JVON, mrbig1dallas, Constar1210, Squeaks, SandyFlipFlops, Master_Pro_1, possum, and chino188

Past Leaders Of The Deathless: "Guild Master" SinisterPotatoe, "Co-Leader" Valen, "General" asunafromsao (also known as ruiskala), cantlvlwithme.

Officers of the late Deathless: beauter, COWBOY_JVON and SpainvsBrazil, "REDEN" Constar1210, FriedPickles, "Yukon" YouKnowIt

We Are The Deathless

The masters of helmet heroes have foretold
Of a Legend forgotten and old
Of black hearts so cold
They would be more valuable than any price of gold

We are that legend. We are The Deathless

When the strongest of players run in fear
When the legions of our warriors cry and cheer
Wearing and using only the finest of weapons and gear
At your demise it will take no seer

To see we are the strongest. We are The Deathless

To be brave enough to struggle through any fight
To have the inner strength and pride to show you our might
To defeat any enemy that is in our sight
Yet still fight our dark sides and do only what is right

We are the noble paladins of light. We are The Deathless

To rush onward to victory in every single battle
To slaughter all of our enemies just like cattle
Riding our pets onward as we fight on like cavalry in a saddle
For it is the bones of your allies and comrades we rattle

We are unbroken warriors without fear. We are The Deathless

On the wings of chicken suits we shall flap our wings and fly
With the ability and courage to fight any being that might look us in the eye
You know the carnage has begun as soon as you hear our cry
Because after all, you cannot kill what cannot die

We are The Deathless. AND WE WILL NEVER DIE

Read this if you want to join or know more about our guild.
Hi, we are The Deathless. We are proud to wave our flag of Death, we are made up of elite players, and we have many short stories about our different members. Scroll down a little to read some if you'd like. We are one of the better guilds in Helmet Heroes. In level count our guild is in the top 5, and last I checked is currently in 4th place in this respect. We are also 11th in the PvP. The guild is run mainly by three people above all others in the guild. The boss of The Deathless SinisterPotatoe, the co-leader spikyhusky10, and the general of The Deathless army DeltaWither. But that's not all. We also have Revivified, who is slightly over level 500 last time I checked. If you want to join, there is two ways to do this. Talk to SinisterPotatoe, spikyhusky10 or DeltaWither directly, or just request to join at the guild house in mushroom village. Generally, you should be over level 220 if you wish to join our guild, but there are some exceptions. If your a friend of SinisterPotatoe and/or spikyhusky, and/or DeltaWither, or anyone else in the guild, you could be let in The Deathless anyway though. Especially if you are within 20 levels of whatever the level it says you must normally be to join. If you are lower than the level required or for some reason just can't get in, you can join our second guild, which is called Deathless Renegades has x3 coins and is run by frostfang123. Or you could join The Deathless 2 for level 100 and up. Joining The Deathless will also give you x3 coins as long as your in the one of our three guilds. This means when you defeat monsters while in these guilds you will get three times as much money from them. If your are a member of the guild, you can talk to Ullr, Stevan, or SinisterPotatoe and ask to use their resale 60% to sell items for a higher price. But only if it is a transaction of over 50k. Don't bother us to sell away items that don't add up to at least 50k all together. If after reading this you feel like joining The Deathless and we accept you, we'll be waiting for you. :D

The Deathless now have our own signatures and avatars, thanks to Revivified and Quick_Draw. Any member of The Deathless is free to use any of these signatures or avatars if they wish. Simply right click on the signature that you wish to use, click open image on a new tab or window, and then copy the URL to use. If you want to use an avatar, right click it and save the image to your computer. Then go to the user control panel, go to avatar, and find the image on your computer.

If you want a free custom made avatar feel free to ask Quick_Draw, as long as you are part of this guild, you have that privilege

Keep reading if you want to hear some stories about previous guild members, just for the hell of it or if you've got too much time on your hands :3

There are plenty of stories here, but with have some extra ones on this thread:
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15632

THE COMMANDERS OF THE DEATHLESS: The Commanders of The Deathless are the leaders and highest ranked officers of The Deathless. Their job is to command the different members of The Deathless, and decide who should be allowed to join and who should not. Each of the Commanders earned their place at the top of The Deathless for good reasons. They are all powerful leaders, and are not to be trifiled with.

We ran out of space for origin stories about the different Officers of The Deathless, so this link will send you to where all the other Officers origin stories. Thank you for reading :D http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15632
Last edited by SinisterPotatoe on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 am, edited 159 times in total.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:26 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:we are still one of the heavy hitters in Helmet Heroes.

Two things. First of all, how sinister is your potatoe?

Second of all, does this mean you guys use 2h weapons?
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Saruman107 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Glad to see at least some of the newer guilds are starting threads now....
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 am

Well this is a name I haven't seen in a long time.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am

The question remains, how sinister is his potatoe? I think it's a very significant contributing factor to the power of his guild.

Don't judge me.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Saruman107 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:14 pm

itblobboy wrote:The question remains, how sinister is his potatoe? I think it's a very significant contributing factor to the power of his guild.

Don't judge me.

ChefBoyardee wrote:Chef don't judge
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby DeltaWither » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 am

We are gonna be the best guild ever!!!!!!! Sinister to do that we have to do this things:
1.Make Caefer leave the game so Dunamis will not have leader.
2.coke_na_rc is the most levelled so if we kill him with sticks every dunamis member will not want to have a weakling as teammate so they all will leave.
3.Level up and reach the 1st place once that Dunamis is gone.
4.WHAT THE HECK IS A THONG YOU SAID ME WHAT IS IT BUT I AM STILL CONFUSED.
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Location: proteum bottom (and sometimes under your bed when you sleep)

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 am

itblobboy wrote:The question remains, how sinister is his potatoe? I think it's a very significant contributing factor to the power of his guild.

Don't judge me.

well judged

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:00 pm

DeltaWither wrote:We are gonna be the best guild ever!!!!!!! Sinister to do that we have to do this things:
2.coke_na_rc is the most levelled so if we kill him with sticks every dunamis member will not want to have a weakling as teammate so they all will leave.

Delta I would explain the thong thing, but we could get kicked out of the forum. Happy you backed me and the rest of the guild up on the forums with your post though. Peace :P
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 pm

DeltaWither wrote:We are gonna be the best guild ever!!!!!!! Sinister to do that we have to do this things:

That is hardcore..
MajesticOne

Postby MI74 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:25 pm

You did not mention Cowboy Swaggers, the guild for level 135 under :(
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Lu-Bu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:47 am

Im proud to be In a Guild Where a potato is the leader Its such a honor being under the command of a Potato or waffle Even a pancake is some what of an honor
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

Lu-Bu wrote:Im proud to be In a Guild Where a potato is the leader Its such a honor being under the command of a Potato or waffle Even a pancake is some what of an honor

Damn right, I taste amazing when fried. Thanks for backing up the guild Lu__Bu ;)
SinisterPotatoe

Postby DeltaWither » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am

SinisterPotatoe wrote:

Delta I would explain the thong thing, but we could get kicked out of the forum. Happy you backed me and the rest of the guild up on the forums with your post though. Peace :P

Dont worry, Lu__Bu explained me the thong thing :D
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 am

DeltaWither wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:

Dont worry, Lu__Bu explained me the thong thing :D

Dude everybody or whoever watched my vid Knows about the thong thing WHY XD WHY THONGS why not bagels >_< i have a certificate in bagels
Lu-Bu

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:57 pm

So far we are in the top 20 of all the guilds. As co-leader i would say that we could improve people lets make it top 15-10 guys we can do better ;)
I'm spikyhusky10
http://the-huskys.minitroopers.com
Also be sure to check out my Youtube channel just click the link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpt7x08tk-cg1nuV_eBmsig
spikyhuskyJR

Postby Ullr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:49 am

spikyhuskyJR wrote:So far we are in the top 20 of all the guilds. As co-leader i would say that we could improve people lets make it top 15-10 guys we can do better ;)

We`re already Top 11. But at the rate people are leveling up ... I doubt we`ll go up anytime soon. Thank God for Revivified and TopazBeast.
Ullr

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 am

Ullr wrote:
spikyhuskyJR wrote:So far we are in the top 20 of all the guilds. As co-leader i would say that we could improve people lets make it top 15-10 guys we can do better ;)

We`re already Top 11. But at the rate people are leveling up ... I doubt we`ll go up anytime soon. Thank God for Revivified and TopazBeast.

I agree we are a very high ranking guild but we can always outwit some of these guy like Wizard Power, I think we can easily improve our selves
I'm spikyhusky10
spikyhuskyJR

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:55 pm

spikyhuskyJR wrote:
Ullr wrote:

I agree we are a very high ranking guild but we can always outwit some of these guy like Wizard Power, I think we can easily improve our selves

Well said Spiky and Ullr :D
SinisterPotatoe

Postby Ullr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm

You forgot to mention Ullr for Resale 8-)
Ullr

Postby spikyhuskyJR » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm

YES OUR GUILD (The Deathless) NOW HAS RESALE CONTACT (PM) Ullr IF U WOULD LIKE TO USE HIS RESALE. And only in large quantities

do not bother him with bad items only good loot drops or old armor. Thank You
I'm spikyhusky10
spikyhuskyJR

Postby Ullr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:53 pm

"OMG NooB!!! Don`t bother Ulrr!!!" :?

Really ... u guys make me sound like an asshole ...

As for items, large quantities would be preferred and lowest items should be Stone Helmets / Halberds / Mechanic Wing Bow.

And obviously if there`s an emergency like getting a good deal on a specific item i can do just one item and all ..
Ullr

Postby Lu-Bu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:08 am

I Refuse......
Last edited by Lu-Bu on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lu-Bu

Postby I_AM_TITAN » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 pm

hey lu bu we were enemies in pvp but now we are guild members :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
"What's done is done and can not be undone"- Old Wise Titan
Buying all Magic and Defense books for 45k each
I_AM_TITAN

Postby DeltaWither » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:12 am

I want to say something for the guild and is i have tp since a long ago and i want everyone to pm me when you need to buy something but ill only do that if you are a guildmate and The Deathless assasins members too. When you need to buy something in shop but its too far, (for example in petropolis) you just have to pm me, give me the money, ill buy it for you and then i give you the ítem you wantes me to buy. Ill not scam you, i dont want to get out of the guild and i dont want to join other one. Well so add me as friend just in case. I want my tp to get worth.
DeltaWither

Next

Return to Guilds