The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Anniversary, Nostalgia Competition

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:I was able to challenge the world outside my house through this, go to school, graduate from it, go to college. Along the way, I created stories about guild members. Eventually, I decided to make poetry. That's why I decided I'd make a poem about this game again.

It just goes to show that you will sometimes find the best people in the most unexpected of places.

I actually feel as if I'm in a fairly similar position as you right now. I don't feel like I have depression or anxiety, but I definitely have limited friends in real life... they're all on the internet. I do similar hobbies as you, creative types of things, mostly music. Music is so big for me right now, I'm planning to go to Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts. Even though I'm only in 11th grade, it feels like just the right place to be. Perhaps I will make a song about this game, about the ups and the downs, the great and terrible, and everything in-between.

I'm happy to hear you've developed a hobby, and are prepared for university. It's perfectly fine to have friends online in my opinion. Friend groups can meet through many means. I'm happy you know what you want to do in life. I hope you kick ass with your music bro! :3

Also, mind sharing some music with me? I really want to hear some of your work if that's ok. I myself have made music too, but it was all classical, and I lost most of it due to my computer crashing, but maybe I can tell you what I like about yours songs or something?

Anyways, thanks for sharing.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Prostatus5 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:49 am

thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:49 pm

To: Pro bro

From what I've heard so far, your very talented. However, the sounds you are using seem soft. If they sounded a little harder, stronger, I think you could become even better. I suggest trying out several instruments that you haven't played around with yet. Some of the best songs have at least 6-8 different sounds that come together at different parts of the song to put it together in a nicely wrapped package. This means that no sound will get old, because you're always using different sounds. Even if a sound is just used every now and then for a few beats, it gets rid of any feeling of monotony, meaning the song won't get old. For example, listen to these songs. They sound great, and can be listened to many times before getting bored because so much is going on, and nothing sounds the same. Because it's all new stuff added to different parts of the song, it works. Plus the sounds are hard, instead of soft. Check and listen to these, I listen to them all the time. Even though they use the same sounds, they do it in such a way that they can be listened to again and again without monotony. Remember to add the different sounds at different points in the songs, not all the time. This will allow the song to never truly get old by using sounds sparingly, and can add to certain parts of the song. I also suggest getting sounds from the environment around you. Capture them, could be someone's voice, or something else, mess around with it a bit, and you've got new sounds to add to your repertoire. These songs capture all of these expectations I have for you. It's easier to say than do, but with practice, you could easily learn to be like this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5yFcdPAGv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCbuxFKTVdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JpPpSc7bs&list=PL2Dn1hCpmJy-19PKfScoAyAMmuyjlIyxO

I suggest practice above all things. The more you mess around the more you can learn. The best way to teach yourself is through yourself. Your own growth, time effort, and drive to make a song that will leave the last song in the dust. If you practice, you can easily do this. Hell, I do the same with my poetry. Practice is the best way to get better.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:41 am

Changed the rules a little bit. The first place prize will win a 150 level stalker with 6m, and the other 4 honourable mentions will still win 1m.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby DragonBlake » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:48 am

would participate but i will save rewards for other people ! 8-)
IGN: Cosmic_Warrior
DragonBlake

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:28 am

DragonBlake wrote:would participate but i will save rewards for other people ! 8-)

You can participate and just let someone else take the reward if you want. It's up to you! :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby superboy02 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Just one question sinister I pritty much don’t understand this xD like the event ur holding up
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:47 am

superboy02 wrote:Just one question sinister I pritty much don’t understand this xD like the event ur holding up

Nostalgia means good memories of the past, so we're just sharing good memories about the times in the past of hh, and the top 5 best memories get a prize.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby koalasium » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Oh boy. This took some digging, but I found some memories.

This is back when we had Halloween story contests; this is the first story that I've written for HH. (Please don't go through the trouble of reading through it, it's rather horrible).

Tick, tock.
Time is running out. I must get to the train station before it departs. A minute to go until 8: 48 PM, and I’m just at the Blue Shroom Den. If I don’t get there in time...well, I’m dead then.
For some reason, teleporting isn’t working. Maybe because of the lag. Maybe because Payvault has disappeared. Or maybe because of the Glitch.
The Glitch. I shudder at the thought. The Glitch is the thing that has started this all. The Glitch has sent hundreds of players to their doom. It’s collapsed two servers entirely. Server 3 is the only server standing. And now, it’s getting closer by the minute. I check my friend list and check where my friends all are.

This is bad. Itblobboy has fallen to the power of the Glitch. I guess that was predictable though, as he was only armed with a halberd. And wearing noob glasses. It’s remarkable how he survived this long; I have to give him credit for that.

The dead face shows up on top of itblobboy’s image - the universal frowny face with two x’s instead of eyes. It’s the Glitch’s sick idea of a joke. The Glitch is the thing that is causing it all, the thing that has hacked into the Helmet Hero servers and now terrorizing everyone and everything it meets. I’ve never actually seen it, and only heard its terrible shrieking laugh and the screams coming from the everything it’s killing. I’ve heard rumors that it’s ten times the size of proteums, and when it first appeared, it overloaded that server, insta-killing everyone on that server. It was the first time I’ve ever felt sorry for monsters before.

Checking my friends, I see how everyone has already died. Even Miso. And he was actually equipped with the full divine set. I can see now how strong the Glitch is. I cannot take any chances with it. I must stop it. But how?
Tick, tock.
Shut up, clock. But the clock’s telling me I have thirty seconds left. And I’m barely passing by the ATM in Mushroom Village. The lag is horrible. All the beggars, noobs, and spammers are in panic-mode, and all rushing towards the train station. There must be something like a hundred people all gathered at Mushroom Village server 3, all running over each other for the same goal: to get to Proteum Bottom and seek the help of proteums to help protect them.
Unfortunately, there’s too many people. Even the Mush-to-Aqua train has a weight limit. Luckily, someone’s dropped eight yellow spawn balls right in front of the Mushroom Library. Noobs and beggars slam in vain into the wall of sasquatches, reviving back in Mushroom Hotel. I take no damage from these monsters and double jump over the sasquatches, landing swiftly on the steps leading to the portal to Shroom Passage. The crowd has magically disappeared. The sasquatches have done their job well.
Tick, tock.
Damn. I have ten seconds left. Can I make it? Going full dash, I speed up the hills and double jump over the gaps. With five seconds to go, I go through the portal to the train station. I can make it.
But the loading screen isn’t disappearing. The white screen with the loading sign in tiny letters continues to linger, not disappearing, testing my patience to the limits.
Four, three, two…
Finally! I slip through the portal and dash over to the train, which is already overloaded with people. It can still fit one more…
“Wait!” I call out, but my voice is drowned out by hundreds of others. The public chat has been spammed so much that I can see smoke coming out of it. I’m pushed to the side, and bruised and battered, I watch the train slowly embarking. I watch helplessly as the train leaves the station, slowly but surely.
And I watch as the train staggers a little, then tips off the train tracks. Realizing what’s about to happen, I try to shout. But I can’t hear myself. I watch tranquil over the shouts of the passengers as the train, now derailed, slowly falls off, as the passengers inside scream for help. The train crashes into the lake below. Half the passengers are dead from the impact, half are drowned after about a minute. In the end, everyone who boarded the train is dead.
By overloading the train, the passengers had killed themselves. All because of a stupid Glitch. Death by Glitch, death by fear, death by panic. We are killing ourselves.
Weary and tired, I look around. There’s maybe ten people who had been kicked off the train that are in the same state as me. Shocked and immobile.
The Glitch is coming. I can feel its presence getting nearer. The slightest vibrations in the ground, the low rumbling sound coming from the portal. The Glitch is near. And I have nowhere to go.
I lift my head and see one of my guildies, Naruto. In fact, he’s the guild leader, a 500+ level guy, with 5k health. In other words, OP. Except, he looks as tired as me. He’s been running too. A lot.
I manage to muster as much strength as I can and say, “Sup, Naruto.”
He lifts his head, giving a wan smile. He’s about to say something when an ear-splitting shriek slices the air, breaking the tranquility. The others with me next to the train station jerk their heads up, eyes wide with terror. There’s level 2 players to level 600 players, but they all have the same reaction. They know that no one has stats high enough to beat the Glitch.
Tick, tock.
My stupid clock is ticking again. Reminding me of every second that is getting closer to my death. I shoot the clock with a triple arrow shot, and the clock shatters. Taking deep breaths, I maintain control of myself.
Then suddenly, silence. The calm before the storm. The surprise before the attack. The Glitch is preparing to raid this train station. I suddenly lose all courage and abandon my arrows. Fleeing to the train shack, I hide inside the roofed shelter, somehow feeling safer than I had outside.
It’s funny what panic does to your thoughts.
The train shack man is in there with me, and he’s noticed that I’ve entered the shack. He has a murderous look in his eyes, insanity mixed with terror. He looks ready to kill me. He’s shuddering so much that I can’t see him. But I can see the knife that he has in his hand.
So I get out my fishing pole and choke him to death with the wire. Mercy leads to death. Mercy leads to death. I will not die. So the train shack man dies. His eyes roll up, and arms go limp. I release my hold on the fishing pole, not realizing until now that the wire has cut into my hands. But that doesn’t matter. I’m not dead yet.
Then I feel it. The Glitch has entered this room. I enter, “getPings” and end up with a block of text that says, “Room Error.” The sky outside has darkened, and everyone is hiding. I don’t know where Naruto has gone. But I do know that the Glitch hasn’t killed anyone yet, because no one’s screaming. Yet.
The suspense is killing me. I can hear my heartbeat. The Glitch can probably hear it too. But I have faith in the little shack. I had killed someone to take charge of it. And I have faith that it will give me shelter.
Then, the screaming starts. At first, there’s one scream. Then there’s another. Soon, I can’t tell how many people are screaming. The temptation to look out the shack window is immense, but I resist it. My life is worth more than a simple look.
Abruptly, the screaming stops. All at once. Trying to make myself as small as possible, I curl up into a tiny ball and lie there in the corner of the train shack. Just me, my fishing pole, and the dead train shack guy. I never caught his name.
A cackle rips through the air, and I hear guts being pulled apart. I can’t see it, but it’s obvious that’s what’s happening.
“Blood...blood…” A mantra of this word fills my ears, and I cover my ears. But it doesn’t stop. I can’t take it. My head is exploding.
I scream.
The mantra stops. I sit up, confused. Did I survive it?
A round, red object whistles through the small window and lands with a thump on the floor. I squint through the darkness and study the object, and with a jolt of disgust and shock, I realize that it’s someone’s head.
Naruto’s head.
I haven’t survived at all. It’s playing with me. Then, I hear three words whispered to me by the Glitch.
“You are dead.”

Here's my thread for "Give a Damn" counters which I cannot update anymore because this forum now has a URL limit on posts, so I can't edit the thread without deleting some URLs: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14346

Here's back when falling off the map was fun and we'd bullhorn out a message saying that anyone we'd be giving out free tickets for the next five min and then fall off the map so no one could find us:

This is back when itblobboy had the most amount of posts at a whopping 7840 posts:

This is Animal Farm's recruitment test (which has been unsolved for around three years now): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40030&p=295065#p295065

Oh, and you guys remember Animal Farm, right? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ECAt ... e2OFv5lK0A

Those are the most relevant links/pictures that I could find, but there's way more out there, and hopefully enough people will participate so that we can take a trip down memory lane.

I wish your guild a happy anniversary!

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby superboy02 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Lol the only thing I coughd remember was the guild flags lol happy anniversary tdr
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby asunafromsao » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:53 am

Hey, sorry for disappearing for so long. I just found other games and became more focused on school. I still get nostalgia coming back to this game. I missed a lot of people, but I understand that I've been gone too long now. I hope the guild is doing well.
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
asunafromsao

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:33 am

asunafromsao wrote:Hey, sorry for disappearing for so long. I just found other games and became more focused on school. I still get nostalgia coming back to this game. I missed a lot of people, but I understand that I've been gone too long now. I hope the guild is doing well.

I'm happy you dropped by asuna, it's been a while! You won't be forgotten, even if you've moved on. You were an awesome leader in the guild. Thanks for all the happy memories!
SinisterPotatoe

Postby madchafer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 pm

It's already August 1st. :) :)

And I didn't expect to be accepted to The Deathless 2. Thanks Sin lol
madchafer

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:58 pm

So, the anniversaries over, it's done with. I finished a new poem for the guild, and have some prizes for the Nostalgia contest. I will be posting what the top 5 have posted, right here, in a spoiler under their name.

gamer54 In fifth place is gamer54, he made our guild signature and avatar, and gave made me remember hh the way it used to be with his picture and art work. Not just that, he was a guild member in the past, and when there's space, he'll be a guild member again. Thanks man, your awesome! You win 1m
gamer54 wrote:Well, just to see this capture of 3 years ago the skin bristles,
I remember how my friends were thrilled when they saw me,
estarlin5 and robby were a few steps away, and best of all,
the only survivors of the fury of the Big Bird!!

♥.PNG

I also decided to draw something fast, remember those times when I discovered for the first time,
Helmet Heroes in newgrounds

estarlin5_newsignature.jpg

4. madchafer and ultoch Both of these guys touched on some memories for me, ultoch was an OG guild member, and madchafer was on the forums when I first came here. Both of you guys are living history for hh, and you both shared some stuff that I really enjoyed reading. DIABOLICAL was awesome while it lasted, and a fan meet up for hh is pure awesome. The ferras wheel and hatred armor, I remember that too. I never got to the top until a later update lol. Warriors were actually good in pvp too, good times. XD Thanks for sharing. 1m for both of you, also free resale and complementary stick. :3
madchafer:
madchafer wrote:I don’t remember any fond memories with you Sinister...but I do remember we used to be guild mates in SOUL_SLAYERS’s guild DIABOLICAL.
ultoch: [spoiler]
ultoch wrote:I honestly can't believe it has already been over a year with you guys. I also can't believe that Sin, the nicest person on planet earth, was swearing over the nostalgia :lol:

I honestly have to do this challenge. As one of the OG helmet heroes players (I'm talking real OG, I came along during the first god damn beta version and have been playing ever since), I have way too memories to not to share. The early days of playing with actual friends, and later on having tons of in-game friends. I have successfully become one of the biggest entertainers of the community as well, with a following large enough to both crush my enemies and unite friends. I have become recognized at my school for this stuff, because of how many people over there play HH. Hell, i was able to do A DARN FAN MEETUP where we just played helmet heroes. This game has brought me so much. I have spent my childhood roaming around the lands made by the almighty Scherer and i don't want a fucking second of it back.

But let's save the main speeches for the actual post, 'eh?

Your one and only Ultoch signing off here, begged by many, respected by few.

oh wait...

Oh yeah, and when you could still stand on top of the Ferris wheel. That was the coolest thing you could single-handedly do back then.

When Hatred Armor was the strongest set, and the community was overrun by warriors because archers and mages just simply didn’t do the job well.
Well, I’m not sure about archers, but mages were severely under powered due to their lack of magic projectiles.

(Mages used to spew out two projectiles per swing

When Great Frogs used to lurk at Pablo’s. There’d be tens at a time just camping outside. Waiting to stick their tongues up players’s bee-hinds.

But yeah, that’s pretty much the nostalgia I got in-game.

Aside from that, I’m not sure if you got to play some guy’s puzzle game. He was hosting a competition that allowed teams, and the first person/team that got to the end of his game
Actual flash game he made and posted on Kongregate
won a cash prize or something.
[/spoiler]

3. koalasium Bro, you are a legend. I can still remember Animal Farm, on youtube, the forums, and the game. You made me a very happy potato by sharing your vast collection of memories. Like the halloweens stories we always did, the damn counter, and.... tickets for free? Gib. itblobboy was a god. Hope he comes back. You win 1m, 3rd place, and a free falafel.
koalasium wrote:Oh boy. This took some digging, but I found some memories.

This is back when we had Halloween story contests; this is the first story that I've written for HH. (Please don't go through the trouble of reading through it, it's rather horrible).

[spoiler]Tick, tock.
Time is running out. I must get to the train station before it departs. A minute to go until 8: 48 PM, and I’m just at the Blue Shroom Den. If I don’t get there in time...well, I’m dead then.
For some reason, teleporting isn’t working. Maybe because of the lag. Maybe because Payvault has disappeared. Or maybe because of the Glitch.
The Glitch. I shudder at the thought. The Glitch is the thing that has started this all. The Glitch has sent hundreds of players to their doom. It’s collapsed two servers entirely. Server 3 is the only server standing. And now, it’s getting closer by the minute. I check my friend list and check where my friends all are.

This is bad. Itblobboy has fallen to the power of the Glitch. I guess that was predictable though, as he was only armed with a halberd. And wearing noob glasses. It’s remarkable how he survived this long; I have to give him credit for that.

The dead face shows up on top of itblobboy’s image - the universal frowny face with two x’s instead of eyes. It’s the Glitch’s sick idea of a joke. The Glitch is the thing that is causing it all, the thing that has hacked into the Helmet Hero servers and now terrorizing everyone and everything it meets. I’ve never actually seen it, and only heard its terrible shrieking laugh and the screams coming from the everything it’s killing. I’ve heard rumors that it’s ten times the size of proteums, and when it first appeared, it overloaded that server, insta-killing everyone on that server. It was the first time I’ve ever felt sorry for monsters before.

Checking my friends, I see how everyone has already died. Even Miso. And he was actually equipped with the full divine set. I can see now how strong the Glitch is. I cannot take any chances with it. I must stop it. But how?
Tick, tock.
Shut up, clock. But the clock’s telling me I have thirty seconds left. And I’m barely passing by the ATM in Mushroom Village. The lag is horrible. All the beggars, noobs, and spammers are in panic-mode, and all rushing towards the train station. There must be something like a hundred people all gathered at Mushroom Village server 3, all running over each other for the same goal: to get to Proteum Bottom and seek the help of proteums to help protect them.
Unfortunately, there’s too many people. Even the Mush-to-Aqua train has a weight limit. Luckily, someone’s dropped eight yellow spawn balls right in front of the Mushroom Library. Noobs and beggars slam in vain into the wall of sasquatches, reviving back in Mushroom Hotel. I take no damage from these monsters and double jump over the sasquatches, landing swiftly on the steps leading to the portal to Shroom Passage. The crowd has magically disappeared. The sasquatches have done their job well.
Tick, tock.
Damn. I have ten seconds left. Can I make it? Going full dash, I speed up the hills and double jump over the gaps. With five seconds to go, I go through the portal to the train station. I can make it.
But the loading screen isn’t disappearing. The white screen with the loading sign in tiny letters continues to linger, not disappearing, testing my patience to the limits.
Four, three, two…
Finally! I slip through the portal and dash over to the train, which is already overloaded with people. It can still fit one more…
“Wait!” I call out, but my voice is drowned out by hundreds of others. The public chat has been spammed so much that I can see smoke coming out of it. I’m pushed to the side, and bruised and battered, I watch the train slowly embarking. I watch helplessly as the train leaves the station, slowly but surely.
And I watch as the train staggers a little, then tips off the train tracks. Realizing what’s about to happen, I try to shout. But I can’t hear myself. I watch tranquil over the shouts of the passengers as the train, now derailed, slowly falls off, as the passengers inside scream for help. The train crashes into the lake below. Half the passengers are dead from the impact, half are drowned after about a minute. In the end, everyone who boarded the train is dead.
By overloading the train, the passengers had killed themselves. All because of a stupid Glitch. Death by Glitch, death by fear, death by panic. We are killing ourselves.
Weary and tired, I look around. There’s maybe ten people who had been kicked off the train that are in the same state as me. Shocked and immobile.
The Glitch is coming. I can feel its presence getting nearer. The slightest vibrations in the ground, the low rumbling sound coming from the portal. The Glitch is near. And I have nowhere to go.
I lift my head and see one of my guildies, Naruto. In fact, he’s the guild leader, a 500+ level guy, with 5k health. In other words, OP. Except, he looks as tired as me. He’s been running too. A lot.
I manage to muster as much strength as I can and say, “Sup, Naruto.”
He lifts his head, giving a wan smile. He’s about to say something when an ear-splitting shriek slices the air, breaking the tranquility. The others with me next to the train station jerk their heads up, eyes wide with terror. There’s level 2 players to level 600 players, but they all have the same reaction. They know that no one has stats high enough to beat the Glitch.
Tick, tock.
My stupid clock is ticking again. Reminding me of every second that is getting closer to my death. I shoot the clock with a triple arrow shot, and the clock shatters. Taking deep breaths, I maintain control of myself.
Then suddenly, silence. The calm before the storm. The surprise before the attack. The Glitch is preparing to raid this train station. I suddenly lose all courage and abandon my arrows. Fleeing to the train shack, I hide inside the roofed shelter, somehow feeling safer than I had outside.
It’s funny what panic does to your thoughts.
The train shack man is in there with me, and he’s noticed that I’ve entered the shack. He has a murderous look in his eyes, insanity mixed with terror. He looks ready to kill me. He’s shuddering so much that I can’t see him. But I can see the knife that he has in his hand.
So I get out my fishing pole and choke him to death with the wire. Mercy leads to death. Mercy leads to death. I will not die. So the train shack man dies. His eyes roll up, and arms go limp. I release my hold on the fishing pole, not realizing until now that the wire has cut into my hands. But that doesn’t matter. I’m not dead yet.
Then I feel it. The Glitch has entered this room. I enter, “getPings” and end up with a block of text that says, “Room Error.” The sky outside has darkened, and everyone is hiding. I don’t know where Naruto has gone. But I do know that the Glitch hasn’t killed anyone yet, because no one’s screaming. Yet.
The suspense is killing me. I can hear my heartbeat. The Glitch can probably hear it too. But I have faith in the little shack. I had killed someone to take charge of it. And I have faith that it will give me shelter.
Then, the screaming starts. At first, there’s one scream. Then there’s another. Soon, I can’t tell how many people are screaming. The temptation to look out the shack window is immense, but I resist it. My life is worth more than a simple look.
Abruptly, the screaming stops. All at once. Trying to make myself as small as possible, I curl up into a tiny ball and lie there in the corner of the train shack. Just me, my fishing pole, and the dead train shack guy. I never caught his name.
A cackle rips through the air, and I hear guts being pulled apart. I can’t see it, but it’s obvious that’s what’s happening.
“Blood...blood…” A mantra of this word fills my ears, and I cover my ears. But it doesn’t stop. I can’t take it. My head is exploding.
I scream.
The mantra stops. I sit up, confused. Did I survive it?
A round, red object whistles through the small window and lands with a thump on the floor. I squint through the darkness and study the object, and with a jolt of disgust and shock, I realize that it’s someone’s head.
Naruto’s head.
I haven’t survived at all. It’s playing with me. Then, I hear three words whispered to me by the Glitch.
“You are dead.”

Here's my thread for "Give a Damn" counters which I cannot update anymore because this forum now has a URL limit on posts, so I can't edit the thread without deleting some URLs: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14346

Here's back when falling off the map was fun and we'd bullhorn out a message saying that anyone we'd be giving out free tickets for the next five min and then fall off the map so no one could find us:

This is back when itblobboy had the most amount of posts at a whopping 7840 posts:

This is Animal Farm's recruitment test (which has been unsolved for around three years now): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40030&p=295065#p295065

Oh, and you guys remember Animal Farm, right? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ECAt ... e2OFv5lK0A

Those are the most relevant links/pictures that I could find, but there's way more out there, and hopefully enough people will participate so that we can take a trip down memory lane.

I wish your guild a happy anniversary!
[/spoiler]

2. Ten You wrote my essay for me, I think I'm done with college now and can return to hh permanently. Jk, great memories, and a large amount of it too. Thanks man! :3 I hear you didn't want the prize, so I'll add it to the first place prize. You would have won a gyrating frog gif, but I guess you don't want it.
Ten wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:
ScorpionMCX wrote:Let me “Be in the guild” so I can enter xD

Anyone can enter the Nostalgia Competition, you don't have to be in the guild. :3

o?
ok here i go then

i started playing hh in 2015 when it came out for kong.

apg was probably one of the first players i had actually looked up to as he was often direct and straight to the point when it came to grinding/helping out. around that time, zeused also started and it was obvious they were duping together. i was only a kid then and was pretty stupid, which in return had a bit of hate when i asked a question in chat such as "where is so and so?" and apg would spam in chat his old ass hh guide in kong.

around 2016, apg and zeused ended up buying every ticket from vendors and got banned permanently. apparently they were giving others free money and buying every ticket they came across, breaking the game even more and rising ticket prices from 40k to 100k. i was no longer able to get payvault so i ended up wasting money (around 200 usd) which later got me banned from kongregate for not... confirming my purchase? it was a major setback and caused me to quit for a long time. i tried to pm kongregate but they said they were unable to unban my account because once it is banned they cant reverse it.

2017 came around and i came back to hh, spending a bit more money on TensArcher to get the account started. i had finally been the op person i always wanted to be! i created an alt called TensCowboy once hh came out to steam, and another called TensWarrior. at this time i had went full on pet afk mode, and met tomsen. tomsen had pmed rob and rob gave him the old guild kongpanions (old guild apg owned) and i gained his trust and he gave me co leader as well as access to one of his alts to further manage the guild, AND access to his server. once i was pretty far into the game, i decided to sell my account and i got around 400-500 usd from it, coming to another long halt. i ended up spending some of the money for irl stuff, but came back as i got bored. TensArcher was sold to another person, gotten banned because of duping, so my only option was to start over. i had forgotten the pass to TensWarrior as well so i started on TensCowboy.

2018 rolls by and i am getting further into the game that i ever did. i emailed kong and they gave me TensWarrior back, and TensCowboy was getting strong. i eventually bought a server that me and tomsen shared, until he hit lvl 4k and just stop caring about the game due to family. this sort of put me in the dumps as he was pretty much the only reason i still played but i ended up just coming out of my rabbit hole and trying to socialize so i wouldnt quit again (didnt work too well lol). atm i have a main at fluffs and i grind at prots with my alt, making around 200-300m per day. pretty successful eh?

zeused came back on tengi and suddenly tengi got banned for vendor scamming lul. he ended up telling me that apg had given tomsen money while he was duping so that sort of made me lose a bit of respect from tomsen for accepting the money, even though he knew apg was duping. (not really sure if this is true or not but it came from the man himself)

anyways here are some cucks that i met

theBApheonix helped me out and often grinded together when we were both children lmao
APatheticGamer sort of hard to figure out. hh nubs need your spamming link to hh guide again pls
jakub enjoys touching mosted
zeused5 called me a faggot and forced me to buy stuff for him on tengi pls send help
TheArcherPro (you dont deserve to play this game you manipulative scammer)
Tomsen :-----) thx for always being there when I needed help. probably one of the best ive met in this game.
mosted/bezu thx for tix bby always ready to refund tho. op ass lvl 400
zan nobody noticed you during the duping outbreak but i am sort of glad you are gone
stanly only met him for a while but seemed pretty chill on kong
coke_na_rc barely talk but it is pretty suspicous that you suddenly made a bunch of op pets for guild mates you sexy abuser
ihasarchery probably kisses girls but pretty chill
pokemand and madnasty yall really booked your pet to 200k? probably coulda been friends if we met under the right time
height chill guy, told me how to dupe in 2016, not sure what to think.
jarsu seems pretty chill now, but it is weird how you befriend small girls and asked ariana for nudes when you were "drunk" lol
hani c i seriously doubt your family plays the game. its obvious those are alts silly. wonder what coke would find if he joined your server?
c8 virgin airlines
August nice dude. like, very nice dude.
Sophia nice when you used to play. where did you go?

thx

just wanted to share. dun want prize

1. Prostatus5 Your story spoke to me with a realness that I respect. You have good memories, but you've moved on somewhat, and you've changed. I'm happy for you. You win 5m, a lvl 150 stalker, and a time machine back to 2013.
I completely forgot that you did poetry, and to be honest I hate myself that I didn't remember or even know in the first place.

Now while I haven't been in Deathless before, I know the tales, and I know that you guys are awesome, and I'm definitely glad you stuck around for so long... so let's go on a journey, shall we?

Late June, 2014, Prostatus5 (Leggo, Cade, however you might call me) joined this game because of a friend telling him about it. While I am no longer friends with him, mostly because we now go to completely different schools, I do still have to remind myself that without his guiding, I wouldn't have been here and shaped my personality like I have. In fact, if I were to not discover this game, I know that one thing would change for sure...

I'd be a completely different person.

Now, while I may not have joined in 2013, as most people on this thread may have, I still think that I joined in a pretty prime time for this game. Miso's new guild, The Soup Warrior, had just started up after Click to Talk disbanded. Long story short, in the middle of July, actually around the day that I'm posting this, except 4 years ago, I PM'd Miso ingame at level 34 and asked if I could join his guild. I didn't expect anything much, but he actually let me in and on top of that, gave me 100k. Now with all the inflation that this game has gone through, 100k means absolutely nothing, but in 2014 100k was a LOT of money, especially for a level 34. I was happy. I was living the good life.

It was now nearing 2015. My real life was jacked up entirely, after failing the first 3 months of virtual school and having to go back to my normal middle school 3 months late, but this is when HH started to overtake that. During virtual school days, I remember helping Miso get his Divine Bow. I sat in Lotus Eye Bog with him while he caught fish as we talked back and forth. I helped him cut down trees. I watched as he was (probably) one of the first people to attain this beast of a weapon.

Early 2015. Miso was becoming more and more inactive, and I felt that the guild I was in had not much gas left in it. On January 31st, I made my own guild... The Mushroom Kingdom. Lu__Bu and I were always in Skype calls talking about a bunch of stuff, and this was one of them. He was the King of the Kingdom, as I was the mere receptionist that just let people in and out of the Kingdom itself, seeing as I was the one that made the guild in the first place. It was extremely successful, and prospered for a long while.

In fact, things I missed are now coming back to me. Forum threads in 2014 were fantastic. 500 ways to get kicked out of target, itblobboy's rambling, and then the most infamous of all threads on these forums... The Great Frog War. The war manifested itself into a 2 day long explosion. It was so widespread that you couldn't go into any thread without seeing that gyrating frog GIF at least once in someone's signature, or even just tainting the thread itself with the picture. The post in the off-topic section reached a record-breaking 100+ replies in less than 12 hours, and gret had to delete the thread because it was causing far too much of a ruckus.

Names I remember vividly I will now put here:
    Lu__Bu
    Lycanblade
    DeltaWither
    Bhaen
    Teppio
    Asunafromsao
    Warlordasura
    Gregore
    Fishlegs
    Juan15632
    MajesticOne
    FstMario
    Sasuke
    Caefer
    StormNinja
    BroSoldier

My IGN is Legolasstyle, and I hope I touched your heart a little with some stories and nostalgia. (Of course, I also remember the old green bouncer theme, hitting level 100 for the first time when it was a really great achievement, and whatnot)
SinisterPotatoe

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Here's our new poem, anyone else is free to share any form of writing on this thread, but here's our new guild poem:

We fight for grace, honour, debased but traces this space with the strength
Until the moment I’m a goner, I will harness my trauma and bury my enemies carcass
Under the yonder of the Deathless

We are the pieces of a puzzle
The blood puddled on the battleground shows the muddled struggles of a warrior
Together the reaper is nothing but an unbeliever, in the eyes of the Deathless

Broken banners of shattered shields, splattered guts, and battered wills, voyagers that simply kill for the thrill of the fight because it’s our right, our meal
Screaming war cries, til the sunrise on these fields, feel our might as the monsters yield try to escape with their lives, survive our evil
We bring the carnage with honest blood and steel, magic so real, bullets that feel the strength and merciless murderous intent of the Deathless

The others fear us, some revere us, others mirror us to take our form, like we take the world by storm, reborn forlorn sworn to wage battle on the newborns rattle them with our chants, our dance and our war horns
Slipping through the hands of god like sand, born to murder our burdens, worn but never broken ever learning, strong and never weakened, playing but never beaten, potent, resistance is hopeless, turn the tide of pvp like it’s the language we’re speaking
We go seeking the gold at the end of this rigorous road, the story told from hearts so cold, that they froze boldly in the days of old that hold onto the only memory of the Deathless, nostalgia that’s precious

No other can face our brothers, slaughtered and martyred we are the fire starters burning down your base, erasing any chance of patency, sacredly breaking ye
Forsaking your broken bodies as they bleed to keep our code, break the mold, with evil souls and hearts of coal, colder than the hoards on the border of this land
While we take the opponents base in storm on land because this is the only norm we know, demanding to keep standing send our enemies below, leave them buried under the snow, and rain their blood onto the world, to sacrifice the lives of others, in the name of the Deathless

Behold the power making our enemies bow like cowards to the flower blooming in the desert, resurrected letters that form your better
The weathered feathers of a phoenix, the same tune as before but remixed sounding the cleanest, we are an achievement you better believe it, slaying demons in a sequence, in a moment, make you hopeless, indecent
Feelings from years ago or recent we are reliving speaking given sinning winning realized in the realness, continuing from the beginning felt in the hearts and minds of the Deathless, unforgiving, for we will never die

SinisterPotatoe

Re: The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest gui

Postby madchafer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:49 am

Sweet,I got a shtick : D

That’s a really deep, heart-striking poem you made there too. Kudos to you dear Potatoe
madchafer

Postby Prostatus5 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:54 am

Thanks so much! It was fantastic to see everyone else's stories, as well. Seeing Koalasium's post, I also read through Miso's blog thread again, for the first time in a while. It's unfortunate that he hasn't updated it, but I hope he is doing well.

Now that I think about it, I really don't know where I'd be without this game. I know that I would be somewhere else, but I'm not exactly sure where. I truly think that this game opened up so many opportunities of communication that without it, I wouldn't know where to go. I'd probably still be playing WoW, but I wouldn't have the amount of comfort with communicating with people if I hadn't played this game and made videos about it.

Again, thanks a lot. I'll probably be online the next couple days because of the beholder event thing (seeing as that's the only thing I grind).
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby ekamxd » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:50 am

Sorry for bein unactive *oof* , I was very busy lately (playin other games , school , etc.)
Damn ;(
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
ekamxd

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

ekamxd wrote:Sorry for bein unactive *oof* , I was very busy lately (playin other games , school , etc.)
Damn ;(

No problem, welcome back! :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:33 pm

New guild member, give gumz a warm welcome when you see him! We’re happy to have you. :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Let's just say I was level 605 and was looking for a fluff grinder to get me to level 748 (for corruption set) and I was also willing to boost lower level players at Mags.... would I be applicable to this guild?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
The_Perfect_Storm

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:02 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:Let's just say I was level 605 and was looking for a fluff grinder to get me to level 748 (for corruption set) and I was also willing to boost lower level players at Mags.... would I be applicable to this guild?

Yes, you would be.
SinisterPotatoe

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:06 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:Let's just say I was level 605 and was looking for a fluff grinder to get me to level 748 (for corruption set) and I was also willing to boost lower level players at Mags.... would I be applicable to this guild?

Yes, you would be.

So let's say I'm in the same situation but due to pet AFK I am now level 623 almost 624 lol. I can join woohoo my IGN is Dabronty_Gaming

Gaming YouTube Channel

The_Perfect_Storm

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:14 pm

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
SinisterPotatoe wrote:

Yes, you would be.

So let's say I'm in the same situation but due to pet AFK I am now level 623 almost 624 lol. I can join woohoo my IGN is Dabronty_Gaming

Just request and your in. :3
SinisterPotatoe

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:29 am

What time are you on usually according to the HH server time? It seems I always miss you because you're on early ish in the morning for me. I've just been so busy grinding that I've needed the triple coin and haven't had the chance to leave

EDIT: Just requested to join. Hopefully you can get me in ASAP so I can get back to grinding with full money potential

Gaming YouTube Channel

The_Perfect_Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds