The Deathless Reborn, (the legendary third strongest guild)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby Ten » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 am

you were selling almost 15k tickets in your vendor for 268k each. why cant you buy it? ill be happy to donate 10m but you had 15k tickets and sold almost all.. you should have a ton of money for many private servers.

also, can you not make it guild only and give the passwords to the guild members? i have an alt i would like on the server
edit- only my alt. ill be playing on tomsens server with my main i just want my alt to afk at reps because tomsen wont let me there lol
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby bass192 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Hey Sinister, are you still accepting players? If so, I am becoming active again as a level 357 Mage and would like to join!
Image BEHOLDERS <3 Image
Spoiler: show
https://usatsneakhype.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/giant-meteor-3.jpg?w=640&h=211
bass192
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 pm
Location: in Sanctuary or the HH universe

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby 203361992 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 am

Can i join this guild?
I am a active lv 618 cowboy
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 am

203361992 wrote:Can i join this guild?
I am a active lv 618 cowboy


Sure!
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby Tat » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 am

Woah woah

hangon a sec buddy

When can I join reborn? @sinister
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby 321Donkey321 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Sinister it's me Creation 1_Creation_1 I been band.... Go check out my youtube channel of me coming back (Creation Helmet Heroes)
[url][color=#800040][color=#FF0040]Main Acc: 1_Creation_1
Level: 1000+
Guild: The Bloodpack (Owner 1_Creation_1)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuGIm ... tA39RV-xQw
[/color][/color][/url]
321Donkey321
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 pm

321Donkey321 wrote:Sinister it's me Creation 1_Creation_1 I been band.... Go check out my youtube channel of me coming back (Creation Helmet Heroes)


Your coming back? Nice! :D
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby Ten » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

erm, creation is perm banned for buying tickets and scamming some company so that he can buy em (aka why he had so many stats for his lvl)
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Looks as if he left now, but the player _bogZsa_ was botting in reps for a good 20 minutes and then continued to follow me everywhere on all servers and areas to steal my wood and continually harass me after he realized i recorded him and was going to report him. He would absolutely not leave me alone, repetitively stealing all my wood as i was attempting to craft, making the fish go away when i tried to fish, and kept using his rage skill to push me as I tried to do anything. Not to mention him swearing at me and trying to insult my family memebers.
ImageImage
IGN: Emulous
Selling the account Trafficker, pm me if interested
User avatar
TheSwordMaster123
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby 203361992 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:25 am

dear leader,
what is your IGN?
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:09 pm

203361992 wrote:dear leader,
what is your IGN?



SinisterPotatoe
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:10 pm

TheSwordMaster123 wrote:Looks as if he left now, but the player _bogZsa_ was botting in reps for a good 20 minutes and then continued to follow me everywhere on all servers and areas to steal my wood and continually harass me after he realized i recorded him and was going to report him. He would absolutely not leave me alone, repetitively stealing all my wood as i was attempting to craft, making the fish go away when i tried to fish, and kept using his rage skill to push me as I tried to do anything. Not to mention him swearing at me and trying to insult my family memebers.


Holy crap, ok, can you tell him I will kick him if he doesn't stop?
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Tat wrote:Woah woah

hangon a sec buddy

When can I join reborn? @sinister


Sure!
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, accepting members)

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:27 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:
TheSwordMaster123 wrote:Looks as if he left now, but the player _bogZsa_ was botting in reps for a good 20 minutes and then continued to follow me everywhere on all servers and areas to steal my wood and continually harass me after he realized i recorded him and was going to report him. He would absolutely not leave me alone, repetitively stealing all my wood as i was attempting to craft, making the fish go away when i tried to fish, and kept using his rage skill to push me as I tried to do anything. Not to mention him swearing at me and trying to insult my family memebers.


Holy crap, ok, can you tell him I will kick him if he doesn't stop?

I talked to coke and got him banned already.
ImageImage
IGN: Emulous
Selling the account Trafficker, pm me if interested
User avatar
TheSwordMaster123
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Tat's back in TDR, a few people have left but I'm hoping to get the guild back together soon. anyone level 500+ is free to join as well!
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Tat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 am

tbh I love the deathless reborn family but I just don't feel at home some of the people I don't know and half of them don't know me except fst,dallas,trolling,constar(a little), supertrooper, stevan, Arabella, cosmic, spain, omgitschris, awesomeguy (but hates me)and as for sinister one of the most best leaders in the game

its not the guild its just I'm just I like emperor more better and coke seems to not forgiving me what I done of selling his items as a gift to me

but Ik he won't talk to me anymore and awesomeguy is on his period on why he hates me so much and i'm just I have no interest into the game anymore but I still go online to see old friends and i got nothing else to do

coke said i prefer lazy guys not a quitter

how dafaq am i a quitter if left the guild being i thought i was shit and don't belong in it

fr this is bs i been in emperor for a while and yea like awesomeguy said "he said i'm using you guys and getting attention"


yea that is some what half true but you think im going to spend money into this loop hole of pointless shet.

i rather not spend anything and just buy stuff in irl

but idk so I'm leaving tdr to join pokes guild once again until coke responds and talk to me for once like always

Farewell to the greatest guild - TDR
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Sadness » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 am

Honestly, a lot of people hate you. Also, you can't stay a lot in a guild, expected this since you joined.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Tat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 am

yea sure a lot of people hate me

*false information*

a few awesomeguy and most of trueplayers in jarsa guild hates me not all the others
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Real_Pokemand » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:34 am

Sadness wrote:Honestly, a lot of people hate you. Also, you can't stay a lot in a guild, expected this since you joined.

Few people still have grudges against her. but not alot.
Tat wrote:tbh I love the deathless reborn family but I just don't feel at home some of the people I don't know and half of them don't know me except fst,dallas,trolling,constar(a little), supertrooper, stevan, Arabella, cosmic, spain, omgitschris, awesomeguy (but hates me)and as for sinister one of the most best leaders in the game

its not the guild its just I'm just I like emperor more better and coke seems to not forgiving me what I done of selling his items as a gift to me

but Ik he won't talk to me anymore and awesomeguy is on his period on why he hates me so much and i'm just I have no interest into the game anymore but I still go online to see old friends and i got nothing else to do

coke said i prefer lazy guys not a quitter

how dafaq am i a quitter if left the guild being i thought i was shit and don't belong in it

fr this is bs i been in emperor for a while and yea like awesomeguy said "he said i'm using you guys and getting attention"


yea that is some what half true but you think im going to spend money into this loop hole of pointless shet.

i rather not spend anything and just buy stuff in irl

but idk so I'm leaving tdr to join pokes guild once again until coke responds and talk to me for once like always

Farewell to the greatest guild - TDR

Glad to have you back. This is the reason why i closed my guild. Its now a friends only for exactly whats happening now. a guild to where my friends can go to when they need too. Dont see why peeps hold grudges. Like let it go :lol:
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Image
User avatar
Real_Pokemand
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:45 am

Tat wrote:yea sure a lot of people hate me

*false information*

a few awesomeguy and most of trueplayers in jarsa guild hates me not all the others

let me rephrase for him, of the people who have come to know you, i would assume a bigger percentage than normal have come to not like you.
ImageImage
IGN: Emulous
Selling the account Trafficker, pm me if interested
User avatar
TheSwordMaster123
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Sadness » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:02 pm

TheSwordMaster123 wrote:let me rephrase for him, of the people who have come to know you, i would assume a bigger percentage than normal have come to not like you.

Thank you, but yet there are some people that didn't really get to know her and still hate her.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Tat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 pm

TheSwordMaster123 wrote:
Tat wrote:yea sure a lot of people hate me

*false information*

a few awesomeguy and most of trueplayers in jarsa guild hates me not all the others

let me rephrase for him, of the people who have come to know you, i would assume a bigger percentage than normal have come to not like you.

i'm not a "him"

lol
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Sadness » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Tat wrote:i'm not a "him"

lol

He said "let me rephrase for him", him being me.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Tat wrote:
TheSwordMaster123 wrote:
Tat wrote:yea sure a lot of people hate me

*false information*

a few awesomeguy and most of trueplayers in jarsa guild hates me not all the others

let me rephrase for him, of the people who have come to know you, i would assume a bigger percentage than normal have come to not like you.

i'm not a "him"

lol

dont correct me just because you can't comprehend what I'm saying.
ImageImage
IGN: Emulous
Selling the account Trafficker, pm me if interested
User avatar
TheSwordMaster123
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

Re: The Deathless Reborn (Elite x3 guild, third strongest)

Postby Tat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 pm

lol
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest