The Devils Army; Discuss.

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

The Devils Army; Discuss.

Postby MasterYi » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 am

My name is MasterYi, you may know me as 50% leader of The Devils Army (TDA), who me and my close friend Contressa runs. I am here to declare whats really going on. This is for Soul_slayer and DIABOLICAL!
First of all; Our name, The Devils Army is completely random, we didn't try steal you're ''evil'' theme, that you cry so much about this so much is just pathetic.
It seems to me that you're angry about my guild who is ranking you guys down to 3#. Just face the fact.
And please explain this :
''me:AND WAY TO LIE TO MasterYi.
me:he told me, "contressa says your whole guild calls me a hacker" MY WHOLE GUILD IS ALMOST COMPLETELY INACTIVE!''

If you are accusing me for saying this it is complete bullshit, i made this thread so people, and especially Soul_Slayer can explain what they are talking about.
Please reply this soul, and explain why you're crying out and what you are talking about.

- MasterYi :ugeek:

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Re: The Devils Army; Discuss.

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 pm

ok lets get tyhis squared off here, not in game, i go in game to play, i think we can agree on this.

secondly you told me that in pvp, when i asked how i tok 50's from you and you took only 4's from poopy2's hits andhe has like all the crits maxed out. you told me "Contressa said everyone in your guild calls me a cheater." now this isn a big deal but it somewhat factors in.

next off: the ony part about the name im mad about is there are soooo many "evil" based guilds popping up, and so soon after i put my guild up and it had wrecked some guilds, seems strange to me.

and finnally the part im most mad about. how contressa thinks hes so awesome. i like you MasterYi, you're humble, contressa not so much.he's drugged up on power and it wouldnt hurt for him to be taken down a peg. i understand you are excited you have done well for a start up. tthe first time i tried talk to contressa he formualates a "wager to get rid of my guild for good, as in the GVG.

i understand he's a friend but he's being a huge jerk from my perspective.

-tries to get rid of my guild

-insults**** (third place isnt the end of the world, we're still on the boards)

-repeadly tells m t join you after i say "no" or "no thanks"

hope this can clear some things up.

remeber: its ok to have a penis, its ok to be proud of it,but Contressa cant go and shove it down my throught whenever he wants. (just incase you didnt get that iwnt contessa to stop boasting.)
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby MasterYi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 am

I don't know whart Contressa have said to you,
But i never said what you're telling.

''secondly you told me that in pvp, when i asked how i tok 50's from you and you took only 4's from poopy2's hits andhe has like all the crits maxed out. you told me "Contressa said everyone in your guild calls me a cheater." now this isn a big deal but it somewhat factors in.''

I never said anything like that, you must be mixing me up or didn't understand what i said at all.
And, that you're talking about contressa here? Contressa don't even have a forum acccount.

:ugeek:

MasterYi

Postby MasterYi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 am

I remember we meet at pvp, but i never said anything like thar, i'm not even sure TDA existed at that time.

:ugeek:

MasterYi

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:57 pm

no, it did, it was when i was in poopy2 and it was a pre-version of the pvp contressa formulated to get ride of diabolical.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am

I am not going to lie. I have not had a good experience with most members of The Devils Army. The rest of the players are mostly friends of mine. So your guild is very polarized to me.

Oh, and I have only been trolled by you in-game MasterYi, so I am not sure how valid your argument is. Furthermore, you use terms specifically designated for trolling more than creating an argument. So, you may want to revise your work. You too, SOUL.

(one last thing... The theme of evil is very popular. Its not tied to your guild strongly, although it may have a loose tie to your guild's theme and success combined influencing others. But a vague connection at that.)

Now, before I get involved in more drama more than I already have, I am gonna drop out.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Contressa » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Let me clear this up - I did try and disband your guild after you were rude to me. I dont feel there is anything wrong with this. I suggested that we have a GVG war, and the looser disbands their guild. I see nothing wrong with that, and you said you were okay with it, until a skirmish where MasterYi beat you. I really dont understand why you are so upset about this SOUL. Also, how do you figure you have a monopoly on something that "sounds evil"?? MasterYi and i discussed guild names, and not once was your guild brought into discussion. Please contact me in game instead of smearing my name on the fourms.
Contressa

Postby itblobboy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:07 pm

I find it too difficult to shut up. Hear me give my loudmouth (In this case, longfingered) statements.

Contressa wrote:Let me clear this up - I did try and disband your guild after you were rude to me. I dont feel there is anything wrong with this.

:shock:

Well, where do I get started on why I disagree with that...

For one, rudeness is a matter of opinion, assumption, umbrage, perspective and prospective bias.

I have had many people misconstrue my statements of good intent into something of dislike, distrust, or insult because they assume the worst of me (I assume that's what they assume based on the norm, so you know, I can't know for sure.)

And might I add rudeness is, while I have had many people argue this statement of mine I stand by it, not something to react strongly to. See it how you will, most people take comfort in this way so let me put it this way: Be the better man. You know better than to let SOUL's accidental (or intentional, but I don't think he would insult one without good reasoning), get the better of you and try to harm his guild. I have problems with this still, so I understand how you feel about it, but let it go. You'll feel good not holding a grudge over it, its just one less negative thing on your mind. Maybe you can even end it off in a good thing. I can't speak for SOUL, but I think he will let it go if you do.

For two, disbanding a guild-- I am going to assume you mean you were trying to cause harm to DIABOLICAL, right? You don't see causing harm to others while gaining for yourself even a smidgen of a wrongdoing?

And, my final point I would like to present in this thread because I've spent enough time on this specific thread-- EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT THE EVIL THEME BEING STOLEN. ANYONE CAN BE EVIL. And to be honest, DIABOLICAL is more intimidating than The Devils Army. The Devils Army has a cheesy feel to it, but DIABOLICAL is a rather menacing feel. They are both essentially the same thing too- themed by players with evil intent, and from hell (not literally, of course. Its just a theme.)

Contressa wrote:I suggested that we have a GVG war, and the looser disbands their guild. I see nothing wrong with that

Well I can see greed playing a role in this-- I wasn't there, so I can only infer that though.

Oh, one last thing, SOUL, I found out its best to just stick yourself out of the topic rather than indulging yourself into the fun times had by self fueled drama. Leave it alone the best you can and make yourself the best guild ever if that's what you strive for. Don't bash contressa, if he did some wrongdoings so be it. If you did some wrongdoings, forgive yourself and become better by learning from this. Help yourself and get used to this hellfire of your personal antagonists now, there is a lifetime ahead still and its easier with each enemy you don't have.

Okay now I am done.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:26 pm

well as i recall, you came to me in the hall of fame when i was talking to master yi about the whole "evil" thing which is the least of my complaints.

so i was talking to master yi,and then you entered and as the discussion become more heated you suggested the proposal of a GVG, we tried the dry run (as in no repercussions to whom may lose or win) and we were discussing why when masterYi only has 100 more def than poopy2, and poopy2 had maxed....well everything under specials and maxed dexterity why masteryi would be doing 50's to me as poopy2 with full beholder armor and i did only 4's to him, i saw that as just a bit (bit being used sarcastically) unbalanced.

you werent there until later, before that is when masteryi said the thing he is denying which would be how you told him that my whole guild calls him a hacker. which is in fact not true, my guild is mostly inactive players 50% of the time other than a few people who live in a different timezone i think.

as a follow up, if you read my other post in general it says i would prefer to talk about this on the forum because a forum is about talking to people and a game is for playing.

and one last thing, a player previously in my guild told me he was given dino pants to join your guild, which would seem like member stealing, if i find out this is infact true, and i hope it to not be because that would be a low-down scum sucker move i would gladly inform the forums.

and for blob, this isnt guild vs guild topic, this is personal now. so i may continue to comment about this subject until the puzzle pieces fall into place.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Tomatha » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Does anyone have a picture of any of this? Sounds like a bunch of "he said she said" to me. Evil's a common theme, and you should be honored that your guild predates and even possibly started some if not many other evil themed guilds. I'm not familiar with the details, and I'm sure all parties involved know what was said, but it's public now that it's on the forums. Reminds me of a game my friends used to play where you have to piece together the full truth from a list of given statements that at times contradicted each other.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Return to Guilds