Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:53 am

Flame war? Tf even is that? Go back to your facebook shitposting. Quit forums if you can't keep up. You are 10 years old, gamer wannabe has a 12 in his name, so he is 12 years old, Cherity is like 11 and Jarsu is probably 13. Go. Back. To. School.
At this age, you should go to school and learn english.
And get your fucking posts together. Your whole post makes no sense.
Spoiler: show
Sadness

Postby TZForums » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:16 am

Everyone that is trashtalking TP here are just sad let them be, why the f should you care about if they use money or if they lvl alts stop acting like babies and grow a pair.
TZForums

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:45 am

LordGamer12 wrote:I am too tired to continue this potatoe.......I'ma just say, Sure, Why not?

If this is an agreement, I want to hear from the leader.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby drip » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:59 am

Alright, alright. Why is this argument happening? I don't know xD! But really, all of you arguing are acting like 4-year-olds. Yes, TP2015 got 45k lvls, congrats! It took time, but you got there in the end. Even though you used alts, you still got 45k lvls, so what's done is done. Anyone against tp, just stay away from them. I know everyone says this but you should know this fight is going to end in like a century so you shouldn't be wasting time with losers who spend all their money on this game. And for SOME members for tp, Get a life, will you? Use your money wisely. I mean, it's pretty much your choice but I'd rather spend it on something more beneficial.

I don't want to see any more fighting, if I do, I'll report this thread to coke immediately.

Anyway, congrats tp 2015 for those levels even though I think you don't deserve those but nvm as I don't play this game anymore XD
IGN: Particle
Discord: Toad #9338
I have a secret organization on discord that close friends and trusted people can join. If you're one of those, PM me somewhere

If you're tired of HH, type '#HHForumsIsCancerous' to get rid of HH forumitis.
drip

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:
outlast_123 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111

nubs got but.. but.. butt.. butthurt. Must be painful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You jealous hater noobs makes us so famous, thanks. 8-)

Thanks to all my friends and special thanks to my hard working guild members. We are the best and the strongest guild :lol:

Congratulation on being famous in a game that has an acive population of 2000 people.
Not to mention 1000 of them probably don't have forum accounts so don't know who you are.
Also forgetting to mention that 500 people probably don't care about a guy that spent money on a dying game (still love HH though <3)
Nobody really cares because sooner or later you'll be another insignificant speck on the face of the internet.

Be real for a while. I don't hate you. Just saying the truth.
Sinister_Diablo

Postby DarkYveltal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Forums just 1 drama to the next. Please stop all the darn bickering back and forth. Please.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby LoveNoThot » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 pm

SpitsRawFire wrote:This is pretty funny, hue.

Funny and stupid af. Smh.

Anyway, congrats TP_2015 on that great accomplishment! (:

Sadness wrote:C'mon, show me your face, mr I got balls to do everything online.

o men, is dat a face reveaaalll omgf
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm

achievement is still an achievement, what ever the cost. Congrats TP2015!
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Sadness » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
o men, is dat a face reveaaalll omgf

I guess?
Sadness

Postby Sadness » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

Mariofan1 wrote: Jarsu has never released his pv bonus even when asked by people lol sketchy

Outlast has his pv bonus. I'll try to find it.
Sadness

Postby mamapoopoo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 am

Jesus shit, what the heck happened here.
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo

Postby Leogeo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Sadness wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote: Jarsu has never released his pv bonus even when asked by people lol sketchy

Outlast has his pv bonus. I'll try to find it.

No one has that.
Make sure there's whole 'Rankings' screen + character if u post a pic. u nub.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leogeo

Postby xxjarsuzz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm

And again:
Thanks to all my friends and special thanks to my hard working guild members. We are the best and the strongest guild 2017. Let see what happens this year :lol:
And to my/our haters: get lost losers, get out of here with your hate speech, gayness and cyberbullying. Im not gonna answer anything to you nor post any payvault bonuses here, you jealous bastards. Oops sry bad words? :shock:
And ohh, I noticed that you like emojis; heres a few, for free: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:Thanks to all my friends and special thanks to my hard working guild members. We are the best and the strongest guild 2017.

And most hated guild too,btw u should really be thanked because most of the acc in the guild is ur alt,Btw stop fucking spamming emojis nub
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby MI74 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:39 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:And again:
Thanks to all my friends and special thanks to my hard working guild members. We are the best and the strongest guild 2017. Let see what happens this year :lol:
And to my/our haters: get lost losers, get out of here with your hate speech, gayness and cyberbullying. Im not gonna answer anything to you nor post any payvault bonuses here, you jealous bastards. Oops sry bad words? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Homophobia, Narcissism, and Elitism.
Same old Jarsu, same old.

I'm going to not post on this shithole of a thread anymore because I don't want to feed ToxicPinoys2015 members anymore.

Peace out lol
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Asriel Dreemurr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm

MI74 wrote:

Homophobia, Narcissism, and Elitism.
Same old Jarsu, same old.

I'm going to not post on this shithole of a thread anymore because I don't want to feed ToxicPinoys2015 members anymore.

Peace out lol

Of saying/hearing "ToxicPinoys2015" that makes you more toxicity person including your personnal right?? ;) ;)
Asriel Dreemurr

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:53 pm

This is getting kind of out of control, even if you guys don't agree, you don't have to tear each other a new one.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Congratulations on your "fame" in a dead/dying game.

So proud son.
Sinister_Diablo

Postby awesomeguy83 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Congrats TP for being first guild to hit 45k levels and 50b contribution
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:24 am

Wow, that's a new low for getting my post removed simply because I exposed the truth lol. It's strange how my post get's removed but the flame war doesnt ;) :roll:

I'll just post it again :)

Despite Jarsu being a homophobic bigot who likely dupes due to lieing about his pv bonus, but before, never revealing his pv bonus, and his entire guild consisting of illiterate children who blindlessly follow his every word, and simply obey as he gives them large sums of money to be liked... (500m for christmas oof)

Congrats to Jarsu and True Players for achieving 45k Guild levels! It's still a good achievement despite the likely outcome being alting, that's 1k+ levels per player.
Mariofan1

Postby darla123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: hahahahahha
Attachments
jarsu.png
jarsu.png (115.13 KiB) Viewed 1193 times

IGN: NappingFlaminggo

Thanks coke for helping me twice , you're the best
darla123

Postby Aaayeah » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 am

Why the hate ihasarchery? Just ask coke to change his current lvl to lvl 50,000 . Simple :lol:
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby TZForums » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:13 am

Aaayeah wrote:Why the hate ihasarchery? Just ask coke to change his current lvl to lvl 50,000 . Simple :lol:

Good one xD
TZForums

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:15 am

Aaayeah wrote:Why the hate ihasarchery? Just ask coke to change his current lvl to lvl 50,000 . Simple :lol:

The hate surrounding this guild's success is that they unfairly do it, in one way or another, and have a VERY bad reputation when it comes to their leader and players ingame or in the forums, and this corruption stems as far as to the moderator ranks since coke/gret(is he even alive?),deej(lol) or robby are deleting posts of people who oppose Jarsu, and allow him and his toxic guild members to fester the forums and ingame and directly break the terms of service.

Jarsu lies, Jarsu is offensive, and Jarsu is invincible, literally and metaphorically. He can't be banned or punished simply because of his supposed pv bonus and the fact he pours his mums credit card into the game. p2w = untouchable
Mariofan1

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

LordGamer12 wrote:
yeah sure, we are all just alts in our guild....I am Jarsu's alt he is Moez's alt that is ArianaGrande_'s alt and she is cherity's alt and she is my alt!!! Huh, I am P2W player...? Well, I guess it is hard to believe that I am not because of my spawnball "prank", but before you should say anything: 1.delete your forum acc 2.Die 3.Die again 4.Show me some proof!!! YOU NOOBIEST NOOB I ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! 5.Delete you HH acc after you have figured out that you are under a stone living roblox player with no life!!!!
8-)
Btw, why are you even changing the topic in your post, this is simply just a congrats message to TP_2015, why do you have to try to ruin it, huh??? + I have a life....or do I? Well if do not have I am sad that I can't steal one from you.....BECAUSE IDIOTS, like you, DON'T have lifes LOLOLOLO0LOLOLOLOLOL
:D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o !!!! Do you think pet afking is wrong or a bad thing?? If you do, Well, You are propably 6 year old kid with smallest brains on the Earth.....PET AFKING is an "achievement" in this game, it is hard to gain and you should be proud if you do....PET AFKING = 1 step closer to becoming a pro! If you hate pet afking, like idiots do, then yo ucan't be a pro like LG12_Junior! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! + If you do not care, why did you even bother to write so freaking long reply :lol: lel, you are sooo jealous peace of pizza! Until you show proofs that aren't just words, everything you have just said is A BUNCH OF LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-), Why do you criticise someone's ENGLISH, wtf is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY SHOULD EVERYONE BE A FREAKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE MASTER?!?!?!?! Go to cry to your mommy, you piece of trash!!!!! Everyone else, haters I mean, I have roasted you already on my vid, so I didn't want to di it here because you were "small haters"....I don't know how to say it properly.... :D

Holy shit the amount of idiocy from this one post is ENORMOUS. Afking is the opposite of hard work, it's literally nothing. If you want hard work, I can sure as hell show you hard work.

This is my WoW character. I have 8 days played on the maximum level. I've spent more than a week of my real life time working on the numbers you can see here. If you had 8 days to play at the maximum level, I don't know if you'd even get past 920 item level (which is the number in the top right that says 958/961). I have a trinket (The 1000 one that's next to where it says "Critical strike") that only has a 0.3% drop chance, and you only have a chance to get it once per week. I've beaten the most recent raid on the second hardest difficulty twice now, and am working on the hardest difficulty.

Getting enough money to buy a pet so that you don't even need to play the game anymore is not hard work. Getting enough money to book a pet so that it can be that powerful so that you don't need to play the game is not hard work. Hell, grinding in Helmet Heroes is absolutely brainless. You click spacebar and kill things. Super difficult, right? Being a "pro" in Helmet Heroes is a complete joke. It means you've wasted too much real life money on a flash game or made enough money ingame to not play the game anymore, but still get a higher level, literally given your interpretation of what being a pro is.

I'm not saying I'm a pro in Helmet Heroes, or even in WoW. There's a LOT of people that are better than I am in this game, but I've worked my ass off to get these kinds of numbers. There's a lot of people that work a lot harder than I do. Just look at this video. These people grinded this one raid for 7 days a week, 12+ hours a day. These are pros. These are the kinds of people that work hard. Pet AFKing is incomparable to this kind of difficulty.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds