Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:22 am

Really? So I have no life and I am a noob just cause I don't spend thousands of dollars on a game? I'll gladly skype with you, if you have the balls of course. Search my skype @lilsquakey and show me how much of a man you are, kiddo. Also, if you keep cussing about my mom, I'll personally contact you by a pm and cuss about your dead family members. Oh, one more thing, I am not jealous on a game that I barely play. For example, you can start playing mitos.is, a game that I play, and I could just mock you cause I have 3 accounts that are top 3 EU and top 5 global. So please, get yourself better arguments.


No, you understood this thing wrong! You don't have life because you're a nub that is an complete idiot (and you live under a stone of course)
Skype? I do not have skype...LOL ._. + How can you know that I can speak english, huh? What if I am an alien that's using google translate?? xD
wait a sec, my family memebers are dead?? D:
WHO THE HECK ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS ?!?!?!?!?!? xD
+ I didn't say anything bad about your mom, I just said go to cry to her, you're sooo stuipid! xD
I don't care abotu if you're the worst player in that game xD because I don't play it....go to cry to your dad then?
So please, get yourself better arguments.
xD
You started this, noooooooooooooob!!!!
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:24 am

You somehow managed to fail to respond to any of my points but also proved my point about using ad hominem constantly.

Can't say I'm surprised about that through.


I responded to your points (propably ALL, not gonna check out), but do not make any points with no proof, I do not call 2 year old forum post a proof ._.

Stop hating, you under stone living potato! I mean BIG HATER!
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby None » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Hold up. Ok, first, everyone in TP, esp LordGamer. Big fonts, emojis, huge spacing just so your post seems long when all you actually have to say is 2 sentences, is stupid and proves that you can't argue shit. Let's go to TP Jarsu's first point. "You have Ariana, Cherity, Alma, Alsu, Azazel, Nads, afghoo, Death, Dio, Lord, Moez. ASSUMING your actually telling the truth (I won't question that for now), you have, what 13 people in your whole guild? Wow, you should be so proud. Since I took your word, I can cleary conclude that the remaining 27 spots of the guild are alts. You, all of you TP have no more say in that because your leader said so himself, you guys have 13 players. LordGamer's point. The big bold black text one. Proof? Hey, buddy, witnesses count as proof too. And when you've got a ton of indivisual people, all from different places, you got proof. And I could insult you pretty easily by the looks of you, but I won't because I wouldn't want to put myself on the same level as trash. As for TheNubPlayer, insulting ihasarchery makes you, how did you put it? Oh yes "retarded or something". Spoken like a TRUE 7 year old. Report people for botting while you bot with pets. Hypocrite. Cut that BS about pets not being botting. It's a expensive version of botting. Cheap drugs, expensive drugs, still drugs, ok? LordGamers second post witht he big red Banded and ton of emojis. Pet afk'ing is not an achievement. You clearly lack brain cells. In pet'afking, so you do anything? No. Huh, is it just me, or is that similar to the defination of botting. As I said, cheap drugs, expensive drugs, still drugs. I won't touch the Cherity topic for now because you guys are gonna get so triggered because I'm right, so next. Cancer, and great are two VERY different things. If anything, you're great at pet afk'ing. Next post of yours. I don't understand something. You're calling others noob, idiot, stupid, etc. How come thats what makes you? I responded to all your points, come back to round 2. Oh yeah, I'll let all of you TP members argue with me at the same time. 13 vs 1, maybe that won't be fair either since you guys can't debate shit.
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 pm

LordGamer12 wrote:
Really? So I have no life and I am a noob just cause I don't spend thousands of dollars on a game? I'll gladly skype with you, if you have the balls of course. Search my skype @lilsquakey and show me how much of a man you are, kiddo. Also, if you keep cussing about my mom, I'll personally contact you by a pm and cuss about your dead family members. Oh, one more thing, I am not jealous on a game that I barely play. For example, you can start playing mitos.is, a game that I play, and I could just mock you cause I have 3 accounts that are top 3 EU and top 5 global. So please, get yourself better arguments.


No, you understood this thing wrong! You don't have life because you're a nub that is an complete idiot (and you live under a stone of course)
Skype? I do not have skype...LOL ._. + How can you know that I can speak english, huh? What if I am an alien that's using google translate?? xD
wait a sec, my family memebers are dead?? D:
WHO THE HECK ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS ?!?!?!?!?!? xD
+ I didn't say anything bad about your mom, I just said go to cry to her, you're sooo stuipid! xD
I don't care abotu if you're the worst player in that game xD because I don't play it....go to cry to your dad then?
So please, get yourself better arguments.
xD
You started this, noooooooooooooob!!!!

Ok faggot, try me. You got no balls to skype me hah?
Ok then, talk to me somewhere. Voice chat, of course. Anywhere you want.
And yes, you do have dead family members, dumbfuck. Old ones.
Again, who tf cares about the game? Not my problem that all you do is play HH all day. Suck me off or do something else that's not useless. +If I am stupid, you're worse, cunt. You can't even get your arguments together. Smd.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Ok faggot, try me. You got no balls to skype me hah?
Ok then, talk to me somewhere. Voice chat, of course. Anywhere you want.
And yes, you do have dead family members, dumbfuck. Old ones.
Again, who tf cares about the game? Not my problem that all you do is play HH all day. Suck me off or do something else that's not useless. +If I am stupid, you're worse, cunt. You can't even get your arguments together. Smd.


I am so sorry for not answering right away to this hate message, you see, I do not spend as much time as you staring at the forums...! :D
You can't assume someone's gender just like that, you stone!!! And I told you already, I HAVE NO SKYPE!!! You blind or something or is it that you can't read? I see, your pet (if you do not have one it must been a ghost) wrote it then propably....xD
A voice chat? I am afraid to hear your voice, such an awful voice could kill someone!! I know already what your face looks like:
Spoiler: show
Image

I bet your voice is even uuuuglier
Dead family members, huh? Well, at least I got a family....I understand that you're jealous that I have a family but who would care or even want a mean moron who just sends hate messages to everyone, like you?? 8-)
xD You seem to care about the game because you talk a lot about it! xD What bad is in that I play HH?? Does it matter to you?? I guess no! :D
Stop being an moron and get a life!
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby OmegaBrick » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:38 pm

No wonder im starting to see alot of high lvl people (1000+) that i've never seen before. Today i saw a guy lvl 600 with like 70k stats , i never saw him sell tickets or anything, can you guess witch guild he's in??
Also to add the shitty events you guys are doing to gain respect from those noobs who watch your yt and think you are soo cool because they dont know the full story.Guild desc: "NOT COLLECTING HIGH LVL ACCOUNTS LIKE OTHER GUILDS" well thats a laugh!
You have a full simpson family in your guild all are lvl 1000+ or growing to that lvl:
MaggieSimpson lvl 529
ChiefWiggum lvl 1055
Moez lvl 1130
Smithers lvl 1007
MrBurns lvl 1222
El_Barto lvl 1217
LisaSimpson_ lvl 1082
Sideshow_Bob lvl 1164
Running out of names i see?? if these are all real accounts then they are alts, but oh wait you dont accept alts into your guild. Never saw these people before and sudenly they show up to be lvl 1000+, huh.
Sure was hard getting to that lvl 45k "FIRST IN HH HISTORY", the title for the first 45k lvls LEGIT in hh history is still waiting to get picked.
Image
User avatar
OmegaBrick
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 pm

OmegaBrick wrote:No wonder im starting to see alot of high lvl people (1000+) that i've never seen before. Today i saw a guy lvl 600 with like 70k stats , i never saw him sell tickets or anything, can you guess witch guild he's in??
Also to add the shitty events you guys are doing to gain respect from those noobs who watch your yt and think you are soo cool because they dont know the full story.Guild desc: "NOT COLLECTING HIGH LVL ACCOUNTS LIKE OTHER GUILDS" well thats a laugh!
You have a full simpson family in your guild all are lvl 1000+ or growing to that lvl:
MaggieSimpson lvl 529
ChiefWiggum lvl 1055
Moez lvl 1130
Smithers lvl 1007
MrBurns lvl 1222
El_Barto lvl 1217
LisaSimpson_ lvl 1082
Sideshow_Bob lvl 1164
Running out of names i see?? if these are all real accounts then they are alts, but oh wait you dont accept alts into your guild. Never saw these people before and sudenly they show up to be lvl 1000+, huh.
Sure was hard getting to that lvl 45k "FIRST IN HH HISTORY", the title for the first 45k lvls LEGIT in hh history is still waiting to get picked.


You have seen a lot of high level simpsons too? I mean players (they are our neighbours from Springfield)! OMG!!!!! + who did you see with 600 lvl 70k stats??? not from our guild, at least I haven't seen anyone like that, I guess it could be Nads? But he sells tix directly to coke if I remember correctly....:D + I couldn't guess wut guild he's from....xD
Are you saying that doing "events" is a bad thing? You want meh to stop "suppoting" nubs?? Go to ask from THE NUBS THEMSELFS thatm, you nub! I don't know the full story either, I guess it is because the story continuess? xD
Wanna know a secret? Accs can lvl up from lvl 200-1000, MAAAGIIIIC, Well, I guess nubs can't figure it out....:P
No one has never said that we don't accept "alts", we can take few if someone from our guild wants to fast lvl up it.....then the alt will be kicked usually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + What does it matter if you haven't seen players in HH, lol!!! Nubs, like you, are always in fairyville begging!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't at least easy to get 45k lvls....it took 3 years....xD
This guy at least understands meh:
Spoiler: show
Image
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Damn butthurt guild coming in from the truth. :lol:

I have logic on my side while you have endless emoji spam, some of the highest toxicity the forums has seen, and useless arguments.

So proud of you guys, never thought I would give you so muccchhhhhh fame!!!!! You guys deserve it alllll. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALDnw90Hgw0&t=16s

Opps, dropped something. oh, it's a video of the truth behind the top 2 pvp's that happen to be in the same guild!!11!!1

ya, stalking me 24/7 because you hate me is nice. really shows how nice of a guild you guys really are!!1111

Damn shame no one is sending hate over to my guild. Or maybe it was one of those post that are ridiculously spammed with shitposting all over it. Yeah, don't talk to me unless you have a member that's willing to use some form of logical English in a logical response.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby OmegaBrick » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:35 pm

LordGamer12 wrote:
OmegaBrick wrote:No wonder im starting to see alot of high lvl people (1000+) that i've never seen before. Today i saw a guy lvl 600 with like 70k stats , i never saw him sell tickets or anything, can you guess witch guild he's in??
Also to add the shitty events you guys are doing to gain respect from those noobs who watch your yt and think you are soo cool because they dont know the full story.Guild desc: "NOT COLLECTING HIGH LVL ACCOUNTS LIKE OTHER GUILDS" well thats a laugh!
You have a full simpson family in your guild all are lvl 1000+ or growing to that lvl:
MaggieSimpson lvl 529
ChiefWiggum lvl 1055
Moez lvl 1130
Smithers lvl 1007
MrBurns lvl 1222
El_Barto lvl 1217
LisaSimpson_ lvl 1082
Sideshow_Bob lvl 1164
Running out of names i see?? if these are all real accounts then they are alts, but oh wait you dont accept alts into your guild. Never saw these people before and sudenly they show up to be lvl 1000+, huh.
Sure was hard getting to that lvl 45k "FIRST IN HH HISTORY", the title for the first 45k lvls LEGIT in hh history is still waiting to get picked.


You have seen a lot of high level simpsons too? I mean players (they are our neighbours from Springfield)! OMG!!!!! + who did you see with 600 lvl 70k stats??? not from our guild, at least I haven't seen anyone like that, I guess it could be Nads? But he sells tix directly to coke if I remember correctly....:D + I couldn't guess wut guild he's from....xD
Are you saying that doing "events" is a bad thing? You want meh to stop "suppoting" nubs?? Go to ask from THE NUBS THEMSELFS thatm, you nub! I don't know the full story either, I guess it is because the story continuess? xD
Wanna know a secret? Accs can lvl up from lvl 200-1000, MAAAGIIIIC, Well, I guess nubs can't figure it out....:P
No one has never said that we don't accept "alts", we can take few if someone from our guild wants to fast lvl up it.....then the alt will be kicked usually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + What does it matter if you haven't seen players in HH, lol!!! Nubs, like you, are always in fairyville begging!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't at least easy to get 45k lvls....it took 3 years....xD
This guy at least understands meh:
Spoiler: show
Image

Soo you agree that those neighbours are alts?
Image
User avatar
OmegaBrick
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm

LordGamer12 wrote:
Ok faggot, try me. You got no balls to skype me hah?
Ok then, talk to me somewhere. Voice chat, of course. Anywhere you want.
And yes, you do have dead family members, dumbfuck. Old ones.
Again, who tf cares about the game? Not my problem that all you do is play HH all day. Suck me off or do something else that's not useless. +If I am stupid, you're worse, cunt. You can't even get your arguments together. Smd.


I am so sorry for not answering right away to this hate message, you see, I do not spend as much time as you staring at the forums...! :D
You can't assume someone's gender just like that, you stone!!! And I told you already, I HAVE NO SKYPE!!! You blind or something or is it that you can't read? I see, your pet (if you do not have one it must been a ghost) wrote it then propably....xD
A voice chat? I am afraid to hear your voice, such an awful voice could kill someone!! I know already what your face looks like:
Spoiler: show
Image

I bet your voice is even uuuuglier
Dead family members, huh? Well, at least I got a family....I understand that you're jealous that I have a family but who would care or even want a mean moron who just sends hate messages to everyone, like you?? 8-)
xD You seem to care about the game because you talk a lot about it! xD What bad is in that I play HH?? Does it matter to you?? I guess no! :D
Stop being an moron and get a life!

I assumed your gender? So uhm, you're a girl then?
Also, yes, my face is ugly and my voice does sound awful, but at least I don't hide myself under a picture that looks like a character from some cartoons. C'mon, show me your face, mr I got balls to do everything online.
Spoiler: show
It's the only picture I give to peeps. Image
Can't wait to see your face. Most likely, you won't show it cause you're too shy or some other reason. And yes, I know I am ugly, you can call me that as much as you want, won't change anything.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Sadness wrote:
LordGamer12 wrote:
Ok faggot, try me. You got no balls to skype me hah?
Ok then, talk to me somewhere. Voice chat, of course. Anywhere you want.
And yes, you do have dead family members, dumbfuck. Old ones.
Again, who tf cares about the game? Not my problem that all you do is play HH all day. Suck me off or do something else that's not useless. +If I am stupid, you're worse, cunt. You can't even get your arguments together. Smd.


I am so sorry for not answering right away to this hate message, you see, I do not spend as much time as you staring at the forums...! :D
You can't assume someone's gender just like that, you stone!!! And I told you already, I HAVE NO SKYPE!!! You blind or something or is it that you can't read? I see, your pet (if you do not have one it must been a ghost) wrote it then propably....xD
A voice chat? I am afraid to hear your voice, such an awful voice could kill someone!! I know already what your face looks like:
Spoiler: show
Image

I bet your voice is even uuuuglier
Dead family members, huh? Well, at least I got a family....I understand that you're jealous that I have a family but who would care or even want a mean moron who just sends hate messages to everyone, like you?? 8-)
xD You seem to care about the game because you talk a lot about it! xD What bad is in that I play HH?? Does it matter to you?? I guess no! :D
Stop being an moron and get a life!

I assumed your gender? So uhm, you're a girl then?
Also, yes, my face is ugly and my voice does sound awful, but at least I don't hide myself under a picture that looks like a character from some cartoons. C'mon, show me your face, mr I got balls to do everything online.
Spoiler: show
It's the only picture I give to peeps. Image
Can't wait to see your face. Most likely, you won't show it cause you're too shy or some other reason. And yes, I know I am ugly, you can call me that as much as you want, won't change anything.


I guess this is the time to stop arguing with you...who the chicken would go that far.......... ._.
I don't want to continue this because this has gone far enough, this was supposed to be only a congratulation topic....I wish you will remove the post, where "your" face is because I do not want players to show what they look like irl or some idiots might make fun of them.... ._.
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Hah, thought you really are into this. Seems like you just know how to talk, can't take action. Idc if people see my face and make jokes about it. Let them be.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Damn butthurt guild coming in from the truth. :lol:

I have logic on my side while you have endless emoji spam, some of the highest toxicity the forums has seen, and useless arguments.

So proud of you guys, never thought I would give you so muccchhhhhh fame!!!!! You guys deserve it alllll. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALDnw90Hgw0&t=16s

Opps, dropped something. oh, it's a video of the truth behind the top 2 pvp's that happen to be in the same guild!!11!!1

ya, stalking me 24/7 because you hate me is nice. really shows how nice of a guild you guys really are!!1111

Damn shame no one is sending hate over to my guild. Or maybe it was one of those post that are ridiculously spammed with shitposting all over it. Yeah, don't talk to me unless you have a member that's willing to use some form of logical English in a logical response.


Emoji? wut is an emoji? never heard of it...? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

You were on pvp server when she DIDN'T STALK YOU!!! I wouldn't call that stalking!! It isn't against the rules to kill someone a lot in pvp and who knows if you have edited that vid?? Maybe she could have been bored or she was just looking wtih "population" map where is players! She could been mad at you too! I hope you didn't forget that videos can be edited :D, please stop spreading hate towards TP_2015, this was originally just an congratulation topic....I think stalking is continusly following someone, not like for 10 mins randomly seeing someone @ pvp Please, let's come to our senses and let's stop being childish....This has became far enough! : D
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby OmegaBrick » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Finally realising that he lost the fight
Image
User avatar
OmegaBrick
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:04 pm

OmegaBrick wrote:Finally realising that he lost the fight
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby isa467 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Sadness wrote:
OmegaBrick wrote:Finally realising that he lost the fight
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:15 pm

It seems like I finally got your attention.

So first off, I don't edit. I don't have the time to edit videos to make them look nice and what not for views. I created the channel to report bugs, glitches, report players, and have a little fun. I don't care if she or you, or even your guild gets banned or not.

I'm here to expose who's really causing the large quantities of cancer, and that's your guild. I could go on and just post every inch of proof that I have to continue to make your guild look worse than it already is, or you could finally work your way to becoming a normal guild.

Perhaps I can give you some starters. Drop the alts

A guild doesn't consist of just pure alt accounts. Yes, no one will really care if you create all these high lvl alts but, when you're just using them for lvls and then considering that you're the best guild in the game, it won't work. How about you try to add real players who are actually playing the game rather than alts used for afking and boosting?

Another suggestion, Quit Abusing PvP

Yes, I myself have done this but, I eventually let them go but, If you walk into PvP at a shop these days, you might run into a Jarsu. These Jarsu's endlessly kill players in PvP without letting them escape to the point where he makes them beg to leave than to drop items. If you want proof, i'll supply it. So how about you start letting the poor players who are trying to leave PvP, leave?

While you're at it, maybe you can stop stalking them too. I'd rather not be watched 24/7. I can give proof of this as well.


So maybe you can start working towards those things and create a better environment for both the guild and the game. And if not, then you can remain as the most hated guild in the game. Just don't ask for mercy when you're tired of the hate.



You want to end it, Change
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby thug's lawyer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:26 pm

=tp2015.......
Attachments
virgin-starter-pack-nintendo-gamer-goals-via-tank-sinatra-15243693.png
virgin-starter-pack-nintendo-gamer-goals-via-tank-sinatra-15243693.png (160.37 KiB) Viewed 720 times
ArianaGrande143 wrote:they is don't care about me feeling and me.

Retired Nazi Grammar Soldier.
Save the forums. End the misery.
robby wrote:So I made a cowboy class without making their skills balanced?.
User avatar
thug's lawyer
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:05 pm
Location: Designer of Wolf mask. Started playing in 2015.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:28 pm

ihasarchery wrote:It seems like I finally got your attention.

So first off, I don't edit. I don't have the time to edit videos to make them look nice and what not for views. I created the channel to report bugs, glitches, report players, and have a little fun. I don't care if she or you, or even your guild gets banned or not.

I'm here to expose who's really causing the large quantities of cancer, and that's your guild. I could go on and just post every inch of proof that I have to continue to make your guild look worse than it already is, or you could finally work your way to becoming a normal guild.

Perhaps I can give you some starters. Drop the alts

A guild doesn't consist of just pure alt accounts. Yes, no one will really care if you create all these high lvl alts but, when you're just using them for lvls and then considering that you're the best guild in the game, it won't work. How about you try to add real players who are actually playing the game rather than alts used for afking and boosting?

Another suggestion, Quit Abusing PvP

Yes, I myself have done this but, I eventually let them go but, If you walk into PvP at a shop these days, you might run into a Jarsu. These Jarsu's endlessly kill players in PvP without letting them escape to the point where he makes them beg to leave than to drop items. If you want proof, i'll supply it. So how about you start letting the poor players who are trying to leave PvP, leave?

While you're at it, maybe you can stop stalking them too. I'd rather not be watched 24/7. I can give proof of this as well.


So maybe you can start working towards those things and create a better environment for both the guild and the game. And if not, then you can remain as the most hated guild in the game. Just don't ask for mercy when you're tired of the hate.



You want to end it, Change


I am too tired to continue this potatoe.......I'ma just say, Sure, Why not?
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby SpitsRawFire » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:04 pm

This is pretty funny, hue.
Image


I am the realest OG you will ever meet.
SpitsRawFire
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby abdelrahman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:46 pm

@Lord Can u stop using silly emojis&big font,u r tired because u saw the truth that no one is standing beside u &
ur guild,jarsu is a little kid with a little mind,u can't even speak english,@Tp what hve none said is right 13 vs 1 would really be unfair for u TP,u r really blind that u r thinking ur self the best guild but at the same moment u r the most hated guild.All u r making in ur life is playing HH & saying how much great u r in HH,u usually sit on ur pc from morning till night playing games,u don't know what does having life mean.Just try to think y u r hated like that.Look at emperor most of the forum love that guild and it's leader,but if u looked at ur guild no one even like ur guild.
Image
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

Spoiler: show
Image
Image


#DetectiveSquad
User avatar
abdelrahman
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: At home

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 am

EVERYONE STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOPPPP!!!! :evil: :evil: :cry: If you know ANYTHING ABOUT OUR TRUEPLAYERS_2015 LIFE... CAN YOU PLEASE DON'T BE A CANCEROUS PERSON AND DON'T POST BUTTHURT AND HATE IT'S BECAUSE IT'S DETRIMENTAL!!! First thing first.. We are so happy, and all of you are just fucking bullshit just say this "please learn your english, yeah getting top #1 HH history it's because of always boosting and boosting, and BLA BLA BLA what you SAID!!" Also. FUCK YOU i am always getting boosted?! REALLY?!?! OF COURSE!!! BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!! I AM ALSO GRIND AT LAVA STONE TOO! I am afk and getting boost because i have do something really important on real life like homework or something. (If you DON'T fucking understand, and doesn't believe what i said and being a cuss and smartass bitch, And then DON'T push yourself of your own lack of attention!) If YOU THINK THAT MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING WRONG! THEN PLEASE ACCEPT IT! DON'T BE A RETARDED STUPIDITY AND MORONITY! BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND ALREADY WHAT I SAID!!! I also understand those people who have the very worst grammar and i'm just think what he/she means... I'M FINALLY understand!!! And i am also right and that's what he/she means!! Wait wait, i am NOT talking about those grammar nazis I am TALKING about these unstoppable beautiful precious amazing gorgeus FLAME WAR! If you don't stop of being bitch here. OF COURSE we will get MAD! Please UN-DER-STAND this thread is NOT to be meant to FREE flame war and cancerous fighting and a cancerous toxicity and MORE OFFENSES!!.. I say bad words now because uggggh........... I am so VERY MUCH tired of seeing fights in this lovely thread here. All you had to do is too much misunderstanding, HATE, smartass, cancerous flame war, bullshit, lots of anger, acting intelligent/nerd, and feel so so so very intelligent and smart.
TODAY is january 2018!! You still DON'T CHANGE?!.. PLEASE CHANGE NOW..! :oops: :cry: :cry:
Awww.... Poor this fortunate carefree good thread... It's BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! We are NOT cancerous people me, jarsu, and lordgamer12! And THEN IF YOU STILL CALLING ME A SHITPOSTER!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR RETARDED BRAIN!! I DIDN'T POST AT WEEKS AGO! AGO!! AGO AND AGO!! I repeat! UGGGGHHHHHH....*facepalm hard* What the peace of shit you're making me angry and cry here. All of you flamewar squads doesn't stop of being annoying in this peaceful community. Here. :x :oops: :cry: :cry: AND NOW... DON'T BLAME ME THAT WHY THIS MESSAGE IS SO MUCH RED TEXTS. It means i am so VERY VERY TIRED of this now!! Flame war is still THERE!! It is so much UNSTOPPABLE. Look on you! You're a FREAK CYBERBULLY HERE... Don't pretend that you're not cyberbullying in this! But HEY... YOU ARE. FUCK!??! Did i cuss you me and lordgamer12?! YESSS!!! Because you're also cussing, fucking smartass motherfucker, and BITCHING FIRST... And ME and LORDGAMER12 IS NOT OUR FAULT. Fuck. YOURS... Don't pretend that we are starting flame wars here in this thread... Ahhh... Ok. I get it now!! :D :D We create this thread. And this thread is meant to be FLAME WAR here!!! Am i right?? :) :D YES i am right!! I am so very right it's because this thread is meant to be CREATE FLAME WAR HERE!!



And also, another message! You're NOT a grammar nazi squad! YOU'RE A FLAME WAR SQUAD! This what i said is not to be meant to be offensive! This is TRUE.......
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
User avatar
ArianaGrande143
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby MI74 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:EVERYONE STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOPPPP!!!! :evil: :evil: :cry: If you know ANYTHING ABOUT OUR TRUEPLAYERS_2015 LIFE... CAN YOU PLEASE DON'T BE A CANCEROUS PERSON AND DON'T POST BUTTHURT AND HATE IT'S BECAUSE IT'S DETRIMENTAL!!! First thing first.. We are so happy, and all of you are just fucking bullshit just say this "please learn your english, yeah getting top #1 HH history it's because of always boosting and boosting, and BLA BLA BLA what you SAID!!" Also. FUCK YOU i am always getting boosted?! REALLY?!?! OF COURSE!!! BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!! I AM ALSO GRIND AT LAVA STONE TOO! I am afk and getting boost because i have do something really important on real life like homework or something. (If you DON'T fucking understand, and doesn't believe what i said and being a cuss and smartass bitch, And then DON'T push yourself of your own lack of attention!) If YOU THINK THAT MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING WRONG! THEN PLEASE ACCEPT IT! DON'T BE A RETARDED STUPIDITY AND MORONITY! BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND ALREADY WHAT I SAID!!! I also understand those people who have the very worst grammar and i'm just think what he/she means... I'M FINALLY understand!!! And i am also right and that's what he/she means!! Wait wait, i am NOT talking about those grammar nazis I am TALKING about these unstoppable beautiful precious amazing gorgeus FLAME WAR! If you don't stop of being bitch here. OF COURSE we will get MAD! Please UN-DER-STAND this thread is NOT to be meant to FREE flame war and cancerous fighting and a cancerous toxicity and MORE OFFENSES!!.. I say bad words now because uggggh........... I am so VERY MUCH tired of seeing fights in this lovely thread here. All you had to do is too much misunderstanding, HATE, smartass, cancerous flame war, bullshit, lots of anger, acting intelligent/nerd, and feel so so so very intelligent and smart.
TODAY is january 2018!! You still DON'T CHANGE?!.. PLEASE CHANGE NOW..! :oops: :cry: :cry:
Awww.... Poor this fortunate carefree good thread... It's BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! We are NOT cancerous people me, jarsu, and lordgamer12! And THEN IF YOU STILL CALLING ME A SHITPOSTER!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR RETARDED BRAIN!! I DIDN'T POST AT WEEKS AGO! AGO!! AGO AND AGO!! I repeat! UGGGGHHHHHH....*facepalm hard* What the peace of shit you're making me angry and cry here. All of you flamewar squads doesn't stop of being annoying in this peaceful community. Here. :x :oops: :cry: :cry: AND NOW... DON'T BLAME ME THAT WHY THIS MESSAGE IS SO MUCH RED TEXTS. It means i am so VERY VERY TIRED of this now!! Flame war is still THERE!! It is so much UNSTOPPABLE. Look on you! You're a FREAK CYBERBULLY HERE... Don't pretend that you're not cyberbullying in this! But HEY... YOU ARE. FUCK!??! Did i cuss you me and lordgamer12?! YESSS!!! Because you're also cussing, fucking smartass motherfucker, and BITCHING FIRST... And ME and LORDGAMER12 IS NOT OUR FAULT. Fuck. YOURS... Don't pretend that we are starting flame wars here in this thread... Ahhh... Ok. I get it now!! :D :D We create this thread. And this thread is meant to be FLAME WAR here!!! Am i right?? :) :D YES i am right!! I am so very right it's because this thread is meant to be CREATE FLAME WAR HERE!!



And also, another message! You're NOT a grammar nazi squad! YOU'RE A FLAME WAR SQUAD! This what i said is not to be meant to be offensive! This is TRUE.......

I don't THINK your English skills are bad,
I and everyone else KNOWS they're bad. And aren't you like ten years old? I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be cursing at 10.

Please, go back to school and come back when you can actually spell and communicate in full sentences that make sense.

See? I can just blindly insult too instead of try and disprove the other side's point.
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Asriel Dreemurr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 am

Yeah. Flame wars everywhere. :( It's unstoppable. Just, remember what i said....
Asriel Dreemurr
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby isa467 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:10 am

Ugh man stop wid all the big font sizes and different colours.
Can't u just write normally?
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest