Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 am

We, THE TRUPLAYERS_2015 GUILD, did it! We got 45000 lvls FIRST at HH history in 2017!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) and 50b contributon of course.... xD
Image
Last edited by LordGamer12 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:27 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!! WE MADE IT SO FARRR!!! :o :D :D

We are top #1 on guild levels now!! Go go go TruePlayers_2015!!! :) :) :D

IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
User avatar
ArianaGrande143
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby L_I_H_A_N » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 am

Congratulations! :D :D :D
Image
L_I_H_A_N
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:49 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby isa467 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 am

o lol 50k is more of an achievement but you know I suppose 45k is a good number aswell. Congrats TP 2015
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:37 am

And the HAPPY NEW YEAR ON 2018!!

IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
User avatar
ArianaGrande143
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am

lol get some lives nabs.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby MI74 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 am

It was expected for a guild filled with P2W players to reach a milestone.

But congratulations.
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby ihasarchery » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm

Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby burg420 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
burg420
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby DarkYveltal » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:42 pm

MI74 wrote:It was expected for a guild filled with P2W players to reach a milestone.

But congratulations.

Lol I have to agree with tis guy (or girl)
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby TZForums » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 am

ihasarchery wrote:Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111

Can't argue with this. Still gj TP
User avatar
TZForums
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Sadness wrote:lol get some lives nabs.


Lol I was about to say that.
Sinister_Diablo
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby outlast_123 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 am

ihasarchery wrote:Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111
outlast_123
 
Posts: 2871
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 am
Location: heated stone

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby xxjarsuzz » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:28 am

outlast_123 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111

nubs got but.. but.. butt.. butthurt. Must be painful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You jealous hater noobs makes us so famous, thanks. 8-)

Thanks to all my friends and special thanks to my hard working guild members. We are the best and the strongest guild :lol:
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Asriel Dreemurr » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:03 am

ihasarchery wrote:Oh, I'm just stating the truth and have always said the truth.

Maybe you can't say it but, I bet old screenshots of your members will11!111!11!


Image

Oh, almost forgot. Last time I checked, my ass is doing great ever since I heard the news that you're getting fame from it. 8-)

ihasarchery don't be a nub sometime. :lol: You're a freaking jealousy. So, is ArianaGrande_ an alt? Is Cherity an alt? Is _Alma_ and _Alsu_ an alt? Is Azazel666 an alt? Is Nads_gt2 an alt? Is afghoo an alt? Is DeathStroke8 an alt? Is Diovanny_D an alt? Is LordGamer12 an alt? And is Moez an alt? Stupid ihasnub.. NOT at all members are alts! Maybe..? I don't even think that Cherity and Ariana, Alsu and Alma, And bla bla bla the others are an alt. :lol: Oh. OMG maybe ariana is an alt xD Diovanny is an alt xD cherity is an alt xD afghoo is an alt xD And etc.. :lol: Get a life sir plss butthurt!! :lol:

And yeaaahh!! Haters is gonna be hate! Nubs are morons and stupidities! And always being a very jealous freak it's because TruePlayers_2015 is the very strongest! Don't be a jealous toxicity nubs! Noobies!
Asriel Dreemurr
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby isa467 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:36 am

outlast_123 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Congrats!!!!!! Only took boosting current alts and adding a few more already boosted alts which was all done with afking!!!111

Swear you used to be in TP
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 am

Sadness wrote:Nibba who tf did you just call toxic? Just accept that your guild is the most hated, cause it has the most toxic players. Also, your post makes no sense. Don't shitpost like that Ariana fangirl. I bet Alma and Alsu are alts, cause they suddenly came at a high level. Cherity and Ariana fangirl have been boosted by Jarsu too. Nads is a nasty p2w, just like all your guild members. Afghoo is legit, a cool guy. Pretty sure DeathStroke8, Dill, got accepted cause he can afk with a superpet. No idea who tf Moez is, but he if he is a high level, be sure Jarsu boosted it. Same goes with Diovanny_D. Chery is jealous?
Listen kiddos, if Emperor would be a guild that would want the top so bad, there wouldn't be level 600's in it. Emperor is not desperate for high level members, members that are active all day just so they can pet afk. Jarsu, for example, is online everyday. Everytime I go on, he is pet afking. "Maybe Ariana is an alt, Diovanny is an alt, Cherity is an alt, afghoo is an alt"
Afghoo is the only legit member. If Ariana fangirl, Diovanny, Cherity, Alma, Alsu aren't alts, they've surely got boosted. Also, Azazel is supposed to be Cherity's dad, from what I've heard. So that meand he got boosted too.
Oh, and you forgot Jarsu's brother, the guy that pretends to be a gamer. He is just an alt tbh. Another thing that proves you are full of p2w's, that "gamer" kid spent 2.1k tickets on spawnballs. He annoyed everyone, thinking he was funny. Many people, including I, have bullhorned telling him to stop/get a life/quit. Noobs are morons and stupids? If you weren't boosted by Jarsu too, you were a moron and a stupid. You are telling us to get lives, when you all are online all day. Also, no one is jealous about your "achievement". I, personally, don't even care. You didn't get any award for that, so it's useless. As my last words, please learn english. This applies to you, Ariana fangirl and that guy pretending to be a gamer.


yeah sure, we are all just alts in our guild....I am Jarsu's alt he is Moez's alt that is ArianaGrande_'s alt and she is cherity's alt and she is my alt!!! Huh, I am P2W player...? Well, I guess it is hard to believe that I am not because of my spawnball "prank", but before you should say anything: 1.delete your forum acc 2.Die 3.Die again 4.Show me some proof!!! YOU NOOBIEST NOOB I ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! 5.Delete you HH acc after you have figured out that you are under a stone living roblox player with no life!!!!
8-)
Btw, why are you even changing the topic in your post, this is simply just a congrats message to TP_2015, why do you have to try to ruin it, huh??? + I have a life....or do I? Well if do not have I am sad that I can't steal one from you.....BECAUSE IDIOTS, like you, DON'T have lifes LOLOLOLO0LOLOLOLOLOL
:D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o !!!! Do you think pet afking is wrong or a bad thing?? If you do, Well, You are propably 6 year old kid with smallest brains on the Earth.....PET AFKING is an "achievement" in this game, it is hard to gain and you should be proud if you do....PET AFKING = 1 step closer to becoming a pro! If you hate pet afking, like idiots do, then yo ucan't be a pro like LG12_Junior! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! + If you do not care, why did you even bother to write so freaking long reply :lol: lel, you are sooo jealous peace of pizza! Until you show proofs that aren't just words, everything you have just said is A BUNCH OF LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-), Why do you criticise someone's ENGLISH, wtf is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY SHOULD EVERYONE BE A FREAKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE MASTER?!?!?!?! Go to cry to your mommy, you piece of trash!!!!! Everyone else, haters I mean, I have roasted you already on my vid, so I didn't want to di it here because you were "small haters"....I don't know how to say it properly.... :D
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby TheNubPlayer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 am

buying skullcrusher set pm me
Last edited by TheNubPlayer on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNubPlayer
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby burg420 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 am

I don't want to hear none of this stuff about people botting, ive literally seen a certain user carrying around an alt account like a pet in this game. very advanced botting method no doubt involved. characters do not follow others like a pet orb would act in this game normally. (repguana sanction ring a bell?)

not to mention some vary suspicious activity in rooms that contain no mobs, with a few characters always accessing them together but on different servers.. switching to various rooms.. wonder what that is all about. (robolovers home ring a bell?)

hows that for some truth? before you go around acting like one of these guilds is better than the other, go ahead and check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

i applaud both guilds for their accomplishments, if robby has a problem with how these guilds are being ran (he don't) it will be dealt with accordingly.
Image
burg420
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby OmegaBrick » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 am

burg420 wrote:I don't want to hear none of this stuff about people botting, ive literally seen a certain user carrying around an alt account like a pet in this game. very advanced botting method no doubt involved. characters do not follow others like a pet orb would act in this game normally. (repguana sanction ring a bell?)

not to mention some vary suspicious activity in rooms that contain no mobs, with a few characters always accessing them together but on different servers.. switching to various rooms.. wonder what that is all about. (robolovers home ring a bell?)

hows that for some truth? before you go around acting like one of these guilds is better than the other, go ahead and check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

i applaud both guilds for their accomplishments, if robby has a problem with how these guilds are being ran (he don't) it will be dealt with accordingly.

God knows whats going on in the private servers then :o
Image
User avatar
OmegaBrick
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby TheNubPlayer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:20 am

buying skullcrusher set pm me
Last edited by TheNubPlayer on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNubPlayer
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby Sadness » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 am

LordGamer12 wrote:
Sadness wrote:Nibba who tf did you just call toxic? Just accept that your guild is the most hated, cause it has the most toxic players. Also, your post makes no sense. Don't shitpost like that Ariana fangirl. I bet Alma and Alsu are alts, cause they suddenly came at a high level. Cherity and Ariana fangirl have been boosted by Jarsu too. Nads is a nasty p2w, just like all your guild members. Afghoo is legit, a cool guy. Pretty sure DeathStroke8, Dill, got accepted cause he can afk with a superpet. No idea who tf Moez is, but he if he is a high level, be sure Jarsu boosted it. Same goes with Diovanny_D. Chery is jealous?
Listen kiddos, if Emperor would be a guild that would want the top so bad, there wouldn't be level 600's in it. Emperor is not desperate for high level members, members that are active all day just so they can pet afk. Jarsu, for example, is online everyday. Everytime I go on, he is pet afking. "Maybe Ariana is an alt, Diovanny is an alt, Cherity is an alt, afghoo is an alt"
Afghoo is the only legit member. If Ariana fangirl, Diovanny, Cherity, Alma, Alsu aren't alts, they've surely got boosted. Also, Azazel is supposed to be Cherity's dad, from what I've heard. So that meand he got boosted too.
Oh, and you forgot Jarsu's brother, the guy that pretends to be a gamer. He is just an alt tbh. Another thing that proves you are full of p2w's, that "gamer" kid spent 2.1k tickets on spawnballs. He annoyed everyone, thinking he was funny. Many people, including I, have bullhorned telling him to stop/get a life/quit. Noobs are morons and stupids? If you weren't boosted by Jarsu too, you were a moron and a stupid. You are telling us to get lives, when you all are online all day. Also, no one is jealous about your "achievement". I, personally, don't even care. You didn't get any award for that, so it's useless. As my last words, please learn english. This applies to you, Ariana fangirl and that guy pretending to be a gamer.


yeah sure, we are all just alts in our guild....I am Jarsu's alt he is Moez's alt that is ArianaGrande_'s alt and she is cherity's alt and she is my alt!!! Huh, I am P2W player...? Well, I guess it is hard to believe that I am not because of my spawnball "prank", but before you should say anything: 1.delete your forum acc 2.Die 3.Die again 4.Show me some proof!!! YOU NOOBIEST NOOB I ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! 5.Delete you HH acc after you have figured out that you are under a stone living roblox player with no life!!!!
8-)
Btw, why are you even changing the topic in your post, this is simply just a congrats message to TP_2015, why do you have to try to ruin it, huh??? + I have a life....or do I? Well if do not have I am sad that I can't steal one from you.....BECAUSE IDIOTS, like you, DON'T have lifes LOLOLOLO0LOLOLOLOLOL
:D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o !!!! Do you think pet afking is wrong or a bad thing?? If you do, Well, You are propably 6 year old kid with smallest brains on the Earth.....PET AFKING is an "achievement" in this game, it is hard to gain and you should be proud if you do....PET AFKING = 1 step closer to becoming a pro! If you hate pet afking, like idiots do, then yo ucan't be a pro like LG12_Junior! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! + If you do not care, why did you even bother to write so freaking long reply :lol: lel, you are sooo jealous peace of pizza! Until you show proofs that aren't just words, everything you have just said is A BUNCH OF LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-), Why do you criticise someone's ENGLISH, wtf is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY SHOULD EVERYONE BE A FREAKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE MASTER?!?!?!?! Go to cry to your mommy, you piece of trash!!!!! Everyone else, haters I mean, I have roasted you already on my vid, so I didn't want to di it here because you were "small haters"....I don't know how to say it properly.... :D

Really? So I have no life and I am a noob just cause I don't spend thousands of dollars on a game? I'll gladly skype with you, if you have the balls of course. Search my skype @lilsquakey and show me how much of a man you are, kiddo. Also, if you keep cussing about my mom, I'll personally contact you by a pm and cuss about your dead family members. Oh, one more thing, I am not jealous on a game that I barely play. For example, you can start playing mitos.is, a game that I play, and I could just mock you cause I have 3 accounts that are top 3 EU and top 5 global. So please, get yourself better arguments.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby OmegaBrick » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am

well this got out of hand quickly XD
Image
User avatar
OmegaBrick
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:28 am

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 am

MI74 wrote:These three links is blatant proof that TP_2015 members are toxic towards the Helmet Heroes community. There is more than enough evidence that shows Jarsu is a homophobic cyberbully that doesn’t get banned because he puts in thousands of money into the game. Jarsu has numerous alts as well as his main account where they pet afk, which is a minor form of botting. Jarsu and other TP_2015 members also use alt accounts to avoid being punished. I wouldn’t be surprised all the alt accounts in the guild bot to gain levels and contribution when inside of a private server. On top of that Cherity, Jarsu, and ArianaGrande, all TP_2015 members, are stalkers in game by following around a player and kill stealing, in every server they try to go, as well as purposely trapping people in PvP server and not letting them escape.

Other posts in this thread also show how toxic TP_2015 are and why action must be taken against this cancerous guild and its members.


Okay, so Jarsu is homophobic cyberbully, huh?? got mad because I called you "little hater", kiddo?? Why are you even here, go away!
HOW COULD YOU HAVE CALLED OUR BEST PLAYER, INVDUDE, A TOXIC PLAYER, HE IS A PRO ULTIMATE HARD GAMING PLAYER, T_T!!!!!
And are we so toxic that everyone dies when they're around us?? xD
Okay, Okay, I will call you big hater now!! You proud??? xD
And Jarsu uses thousands of dollars to this game....okay? Could you proof it, please, or did you just watch FstMario's hate video about Jarsu and got a perfect idea to say something that no one has/can or will EVER PROOF, xDDDDDDDD???! Pet afking is botting, huh? NO, no it's not! It is an "achievement", if it would be bad thing, Robby would have removed pet afking 2 years ago but it still exists! Noobs like you don't understand this game at all!! Our alts are botting?? Is that too what you just came up with when writing that IDIOTIC post?? Lel!! And of course we are following players in FREAKING PVP 24/7, sure....why not xD, Cherity just was in few same rooms with that dude...sure, that's TOTALLY STALKING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are cancerous guild?? Or did you just get cancer while seeing how great players we are?? xD You should be banded!;) (for spreading cancer of course!)
You say there is proof?? Why don't you show us real proofs and not just some random forum posts from year 0!
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
Image
User avatar
LordGamer12
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Location: Bouncer Kindom!

Re: Congrats TP_2015 For The FIRST 45K Lvls In HH History!!!

Postby MI74 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:17 am

LordGamer12 wrote:
MI74 wrote:These three links is blatant proof that TP_2015 members are toxic towards the Helmet Heroes community. There is more than enough evidence that shows Jarsu is a homophobic cyberbully that doesn’t get banned because he puts in thousands of money into the game. Jarsu has numerous alts as well as his main account where they pet afk, which is a minor form of botting. Jarsu and other TP_2015 members also use alt accounts to avoid being punished. I wouldn’t be surprised all the alt accounts in the guild bot to gain levels and contribution when inside of a private server. On top of that Cherity, Jarsu, and ArianaGrande, all TP_2015 members, are stalkers in game by following around a player and kill stealing, in every server they try to go, as well as purposely trapping people in PvP server and not letting them escape.

Other posts in this thread also show how toxic TP_2015 are and why action must be taken against this cancerous guild and its members.


Okay, so Jarsu is homophobic cyberbully, huh?? got mad because I called you "little hater", kiddo?? Why are you even here, go away!
HOW COULD YOU HAVE CALLED OUR BEST PLAYER, INVDUDE, A TOXIC PLAYER, HE IS A PRO ULTIMATE HARD GAMING PLAYER, T_T!!!!!
And are we so toxic that everyone dies when they're around us?? xD
Okay, Okay, I will call you big hater now!! You proud??? xD
And Jarsu uses thousands of dollars to this game....okay? Could you proof it, please, or did you just watch FstMario's hate video about Jarsu and got a perfect idea to say something that no one has/can or will EVER PROOF, xDDDDDDDD???! Pet afking is botting, huh? NO, no it's not! It is an "achievement", if it would be bad thing, Robby would have removed pet afking 2 years ago but it still exists! Noobs like you don't understand this game at all!! Our alts are botting?? Is that too what you just came up with when writing that IDIOTIC post?? Lel!! And of course we are following players in FREAKING PVP 24/7, sure....why not xD, Cherity just was in few same rooms with that dude...sure, that's TOTALLY STALKING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are cancerous guild?? Or did you just get cancer while seeing how great players we are?? xD You should be banded!;) (for spreading cancer of course!)
You say there is proof?? Why don't you show us real proofs and not just some random forum posts from year 0!

You somehow managed to fail to respond to any of my points but also proved my point about using ad hominem constantly.

Can't say I'm surprised about that through.
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Next

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest