Emperor

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Emperor

Postby isa467 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:59 am

DarkYveltal wrote:Yea...lvl 700 is the req...does no one read the front page anymore

Also...er hi peeps im in the guild yay...er...um...hi

No yay.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm

isa467 wrote:
DarkYveltal wrote:Yea...lvl 700 is the req...does no one read the front page anymore

Also...er hi peeps im in the guild yay...er...um...hi

No yay.

but sir...oh yea...your right nvm
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby ihasarchery » Fri May 11, 2018 1:45 pm

More of a yay than isa joining -_____-

Welcome Veltal and welcome back tens.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby isa467 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:15 pm

ihasarchery wrote:More of a yay than isa joining -_____-

Sir pls I bring idolness to this guild, I bring activeness to this guild. I am a master, people think of emperor and automatically think of isa idol and therefore think of it as a good guild. That's how much of an idol I am.
isa467

Postby Ten » Fri May 11, 2018 11:29 pm

isa467 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:More of a yay than isa joining -_____-

Sir pls I bring idolness to this guild, I bring activeness to this guild. I am a master, people think of emperor and automatically think of isa idol and therefore think of it as a good guild. That's how much of an idol I am.

o hecc I better step my game up
Ten

Postby string_n_arrow » Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm

It's quite here... can we start more guild things.
IGN: pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby ihasarchery » Tue May 15, 2018 12:23 am

Guild nubs are inactive on the forums so I see no point in trying to do anything here.

Btw, late congrats on hitting 50k guild levels u nubs.

ihasarchery

Postby superboy02 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 pm

hehe this took meh a whille but look tell me what u think
Attachments
oeoje (2).jpg
oeoje (2).jpg (23.19 KiB) Viewed 906 times
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby Ten » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

superboy02 wrote:hehe this took meh a whille but look tell me what u think

looks like cheap photoshop.
Ten

Postby thug's lawyer » Fri May 18, 2018 1:33 am

can i join sir pls :(
ArianaGrande143 wrote:they is don't care about me feeling and me.

Retired Nazi Grammar Soldier.
Save the forums. End the misery.
robby wrote:So I made a cowboy class without making their skills balanced?.
thug's lawyer

Postby outlast_123 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:29 am

Yus Sur pls Chery let thugnub in he's gud nub now
outlast_123

Postby ihasarchery » Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 pm

I have quite a few request to join the guild now and the guild still remains full. I don't really plan to kick anyone currently in the guild so you'll have to wait. Your pilot's mistake for leaving in the first place anyway. -_____-

ihasarchery

Postby archerbrine » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 am

Once i get my need set (i just am recovering from a hack) Could I get in emperor? :D im lvl 557 with pretty good stats ( i can kill krakens with pirate set and sniper using grenades)
archerbrine

Postby Ten » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 am

archerbrine wrote:Once i get my need set (i just am recovering from a hack) Could I get in emperor? :D im lvl 557 with pretty good stats ( i can kill krakens with pirate set and sniper using grenades)

you need to be lvl 700. and our guild is full
Ten

Postby ihasarchery » Sun May 27, 2018 5:01 pm

I would like to congratulate isa467 and danny_boy for being the first nubs to officially get banned from the guild.

Isa took the kick hard so prepare for his rage on the forums.

We're one step closer to being a better guild now.

ihasarchery

Postby isa467 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 pm

ihasarchery wrote:I would like to congratulate isa467 and danny_boy for being the first nubs to officially get banned from the guild.

I would also like to congratulate myself on being removed from an inactive guild, the leader is a knob head that gets everything from coke, you are either a transgender or you're actually gay. As for the rest of the guild mates, they are alright but I feel sorry that they have to put up with a shit leader.
The guild was 10x better in 2015/16, the leader was wayyyyy better and actually did guild events, didn't beg guildmates for tix and didn't kick for dumb reasons. Ihasarchery, you ruined the guild completely, you can deny it as much as you want but everyone knows that coke was a much better leader.
At the end of the day, you're an 18 year old that acts like an 8 year old. You spend your whole school life playing helmet heroes. Please stop with all your gay shit and grow up.
isa467

Postby ihasarchery » Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 pm

ihasarchery

Postby Ten » Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm

ihasarchery wrote:I would like to congratulate isa467 and danny_boy for being the first nubs to officially get banned from the guild.

for what

not surprised about danny though
Ten

Postby isa467 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:04 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Image

And what? 1 April is April fools why don't u show the next message down you cunt? Is that your only response? Thought so.

@ten I was bored so stalked him, when he was at mtd and that fluffy crafting place, wasn't leeching or anything but ye, he got anger problems init.
isa467

Postby ihasarchery » Sun May 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Fine, you want the response you seek? Here.

Let's begin with the start.

You begin by starting your childish conversation with others to stalk me so I proceed to go into a private server to avoid your immaturity.

You then follow me around for a while and I just let it slide until, you managed to piss me off so I warned you that I wasn't in the mood and will kick you.

Reason: My grandfather recently passed away and I have been trying to comfort my parents.

Sure, I didn't tell you that part, but you decided to test me anyway, which followed by the kick. Although, your immaturity allowed you to continue and leak the pass of the private server.

So now you have your shitpost here telling me to grow up. Meet me in game and i'll finally give your tickets that you repeatedly have begged me for, so you can finally shove them far up your ass and make them yours.

ihasarchery

Postby Ten » Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Fine, you want the response you seek? Here.

You begin by starting your childish conversation with others to stalk me so I proceed to go into a private server to avoid your immaturity.

You then follow me around for a while and I just let it slide until, you managed to piss me off so I warned you that I wasn't in the mood and will kick you.

Reason: My grandfather recently passed away and I have been trying to comfort my parents.

Sure, I didn't tell you that part, but you decided to test me anyway, which followed by the kick. Although, your immaturity allowed you to continue and leak the pass of the private server.

So now you have your shitpost here telling me to grow up. Meet me in game and i'll finally give your tickets that you repeatedly have begged me for, so you can finally shove them far up your ass and make them yours.

so he followed you around a bit which lead to the kick? didn't leech or loot?

edit - did you warn him the first time? and in a serious manner? he may have taken it as a joke
Last edited by Ten on Sun May 27, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ten

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Ten wrote:

so he followed you around a bit which lead to the kick? didn't leech or loot?

It still seems like it annoyed him to the point of aggression, which I definitely don't blame him for, as isa and danny have done that to me as well. Even after a warning it seems as if isa had no intention to stop.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby isa467 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:13 pm

1) The stalking thing was a joke.
2) 'Manage to piss me off', sure because everyone would get pissed off at someone just going to the same room as them but not saying anything.
3) If you were trying to comfort your parents don't fucking play hh.
4) And no I didn't take your 'warning' seriously like how tf am I meant to take you seriously when u say 'fok'.
5) I leaked the pass to one person and one person only in annoyance after getting kicked out for a fairly stupid reason.
6) Lmao, the tickets that you want to give. Are they yours, or did coke give them to you?
isa467

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:19 pm

isa467 wrote:

2) 'Manage to piss me off', sure because everyone would get pissed off at someone just going to the same room as them but not saying anything.
4) And no I didn't take your 'warning' seriously like how tf am I meant to take you seriously when u say 'fok'.
5) I leaked the pass to one person and one person only in annoyance after getting kicked out for a fairly stupid reason.
6) Lmao, the tickets that you want to give. Are they yours, or did coke give them to you?

Stop trying to cause excess and unnecessary bullshit. You're not helping anything as of right now. Just go join another guild if you're unhappy with the one that you got kicked from.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby isa467 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:
isa467 wrote:

Stop trying to cause excess and unnecessary bullshit. You're not helping anything as of right now. Just go join another guild if you're unhappy with the one that you got kicked from.

Dw I will, and I'll make sure the leader isn't an inactive nub that kicks for no reason.
isa467

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds