Emperor

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Emperor

Postby thugpro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 am

DarkSavage level 795
ImageImage

Exposed wrote:thugpro i have chosen you to carry on my legacy

Guild: Emperor
IGN: thugpro
Credit to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
thugpro
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:26 am
Location: roasting people who shit post cough* cough* ariana

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 am

Still all wrong. Btw, I have almost cleared all the old inactive nubs.

Oh, and I'm noticing some nubs like to get on for a few mins and then get off so they don't get kicked. Some of those people might start getting kicked due to not really being active.

Also not sure, but both LNTs might have quit. I don't plan on kicking them, but there goes some gud active peoples.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby ChristoperFPS » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 am

ihasarchery wrote:Still all wrong. Btw, I have almost cleared all the old inactive nubs.

Oh, and I'm noticing some nubs like to get on for a few mins and then get off so they don't get kicked. Some of those people might start getting kicked due to not really being active.

Also not sure, but both LNTs might have quit. I don't plan on kicking them, but there goes some gud active peoples.

i might be buying LNT's account, not jams but the other one dunno when tho
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Emperor

Postby imLopee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Spoiler: show
812
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Emperor

Postby thugpro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:26 pm

level 796 me...
ImageImage

Exposed wrote:thugpro i have chosen you to carry on my legacy

Guild: Emperor
IGN: thugpro
Credit to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
thugpro
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:26 am
Location: roasting people who shit post cough* cough* ariana

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 pm

oh, we have a winner.

Spoiler: show
Congrats lopee! The number was 812 coz of Jake121212's lvl. Just chose him coz he was first on the list which I was hoping it was more obvious, but took you nubs a while. lopee pm me in da game and tell me if you prefer the spellbound staff or 10m.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby imLopee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 pm

okay YAY yeah I totally thought jake was going to be it and after dat trade I did for the radiator gun yesterday I can use sum money.
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Emperor

Postby imLopee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Also I will take dat staff for sum gvg
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:58 pm

imLopee wrote:okay YAY yeah I totally thought jake was going to be it and after dat trade I did for the radiator gun yesterday I can use sum money.


Hue
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Ten » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 am

imLopee wrote:Also I will take dat staff for sum gvg

grats

tbh this was more of a guessing a random person in the guild then it was guessing a random number from 1-3000. owell

finally unactive nubs are getting kicked '-'
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 am

Ten wrote:
imLopee wrote:Also I will take dat staff for sum gvg

grats

tbh this was more of a guessing a random person in the guild then it was guessing a random number from 1-3000. owell

finally unactive nubs are getting kicked '-'


I was just trying to get a number range and I was too lazy to get online to get a more accurate number range from da low lvl nubs to coke :p
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Ten » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 am

i pretty much quit til someone buys my main account with tix.

gl emperor ;p
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Oh, RIP Ten.

Btw, gib meh some updates on ya peoples.

-Poodle hopefully you're still lvling. I saw some progress and is preventing me from kicking ya.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Tat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 pm

I been leveling also sir chery
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby thugpro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:41 pm

I hardly go on hh as well, it's just my pilot that does don't worry he won't hack me he goes same school as me and he doesn't have a email for his acc.
ImageImage

Exposed wrote:thugpro i have chosen you to carry on my legacy

Guild: Emperor
IGN: thugpro
Credit to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
thugpro
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:26 am
Location: roasting people who shit post cough* cough* ariana

Re: Emperor

Postby Poodle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Oh, RIP Ten.

Btw, gib meh some updates on ya peoples.

-Poodle hopefully you're still lvling. I saw some progress and is preventing me from kicking ya.

Sir dis is da fastest I have ever leveled up since I was level 10
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Emperor

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Oh, RIP Ten.

Btw, gib meh some updates on ya peoples.

-Poodle hopefully you're still lvling. I saw some progress and is preventing me from kicking ya.

Hue, I don't level much, but I'm very active.
Image
Emperor guild sig
Spoiler: show
Image

Duck Cavalry sig
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
RaptorZ7
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am
Location: North America

Re: Emperor

Postby punyman » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm

im a lazy SOB but im lvl 800+ and I farm money
Image
User avatar
punyman
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am
Location: everywhere yet nowhere at the same time

Re: Emperor

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:53 am

gawd, much inactives.

btw, does da guild thread just die when am not post? -_______-
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Tat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 am

sirrr chery is the princess
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Tat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

I want my items back

LNT get on!! i want my bucket back also
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Emperor

Postby Jakub » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:03 pm

ihasarchery wrote:gawd, much inactives.

btw, does da guild thread just die when am not post? -_______-

Blame robby. Game is noob.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
User avatar
Jakub
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 am

Re: Emperor

Postby Poodle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 pm

ihasarchery wrote:gawd, much inactives.

btw, does da guild thread just die when am not post? -_______-

No, it just goes to sleep
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Emperor

Postby Poodle » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I shall unofficially take over for parchery while he is gone.

Ya nubs gotta get on more. We nedz more levels. Poodle, keep leveling. People we need contribution. We gotta be da best.

First person to guess exactly how much magic I have gets some monies.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Emperor

Postby LNT » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Poodle wrote:I shall unofficially take over for parchery while he is gone.

Ya nubs gotta get on more. We nedz more levels. Poodle, keep leveling. People we need contribution. We gotta be da best.

First person to guess exactly how much magic I have gets some monies.


1673
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
Image
LNT
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest