Page 1 of 1

#1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:06 am
by Hatred
Long live our queen! [Congrats on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (She’s very hot : P)]. Unlike America, we have communism and most important royalty. (Not stupid democratic votes on shit). Calling all Britain Plebs, including Lightning, FST, bittersteel. And I regret that I want Danny and Isa, because we will stand together, right? Let’s set an example towards America and Philippines. We’re more sophisticated and polite and posh.

Yes, we may speak like Americans due to our habits, but inside we’re true British Citizens. Right guys?!?

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN!

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:11 am
by isa467
#1 Great Britain.

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 am
by Absolutely NOT Mi74
I agree. (Megahn is American tho)

But we still have a lot of hotties xd.
Cara Delavigne, Kate Middleton, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am
by Bluee
United Kingdom #1

(Inb4 people question it i am British.)

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 am
by Mariofan1
Britain are the true #1.

Hatred wrote:Long live our queen! [Congrats on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (She’s very hot : P)]. Unlike America, we have communism and most important royalty. (Not stupid democratic votes on shit).

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN!


(but communism isnt in the uk and pms are voted for democratically but we need a dictatorship god save the queen

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 am
by LightningsFury
Image

God Save The Queen!

Seems that I have been summoned here by my fellow British brethren.

I don't post often but I support this thread 100% plus a tea bag.

#Britain#1


Bluee wrote:United Kingdom #1

(Inb4 people question it i am British.)


Inb4 you post a picture of your British passport

Absolutely NOT Mi74 wrote:
But we still have a lot of hotties xd.
Cara Delavigne, Kate Middleton, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke


You missed FstMario xdxdxdxd

Let us also advertise my amazing pilow

Image

Inviting y'all to have crumpets and tea with my bro the Queen at 5:00pm GMT tomorrow, don't miss out.

Again,
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Spoiler: show
mummy i made a shitpost!

Re: #1 Great Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm
by isa467
LightningsFury wrote:Image

God Save The Queen!

Seems that I have been summoned here by my fellow British brethren.

I don't post often but I support this thread 100% plus a tea bag.

#Britain#1


Bluee wrote:United Kingdom #1

(Inb4 people question it i am British.)


Inb4 you post a picture of your British passport

Absolutely NOT Mi74 wrote:
But we still have a lot of hotties xd.
Cara Delavigne, Kate Middleton, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke


You missed FstMario xdxdxdxd

Let us also advertise my amazing pilow

Image

Inviting y'all to have crumpets and tea with my bro the Queen at 5:00pm GMT tomorrow, don't miss out.

Again,
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Spoiler: show
mommy i made a shitpost!

*mummy