How do you get a profile pic in the forum

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

How do you get a profile pic in the forum

Postby HellsKnight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 am

I want a cool profile pic plz help mez.
HellsKnight

Re: How do you get a profile pic in the forum

Postby Asriel Dreemurr » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:53 am

Goddamn it you're spam post in forums!! Anyways.....

Signature = 600x 180 pixels!!

Got it?
Asriel Dreemurr

Postby HellsKnight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:27 pm

god damn man dont tell me if your mad dude then dont tell me at all GOT IT :evil: and they is nothing wrong with posting a forum dude talking about yourself dude instead of complain like you probably always do.155 POSTS cant talk boi
HellsKnight

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:33 pm

HellsKnight wrote:god damn man dont tell me if your mad dude then dont tell me at all GOT IT :evil:

You can get an avatar by clicking "User Control Panel" -->> "Profile" -->> "Edit avatar" -->> then choose a file you want.

The avatar has to be 90x90 pixels and be a certain size, I believe 256kb or below in size.
Mariofan1

Postby HellsKnight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

thx mariofan1 your better than that complainer :D
HellsKnight

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:40 pm

HellsKnight wrote:god **** man dont tell me if your mad dude then dont tell me at all GOT IT :evil:

Dude.
Dude.

These types of posts you're making, like the one I have quoted above, is the reason that Ariel is telling you that you spam on the forums.

Anyway, Asriel has been on the forums much longer than you so lashing out at him/her without any authority, context and for the truth is totally unacceptable.

This is the second time I have told you off for these types of posts, yet you never learn and I do not wish to make this reply as long as I did before.

You fail to notice the fact that Asriel was helping you by telling you about simple information you could have found in forum rules.
Instead, you target the negative part of the post wherein Ariel shares the true point that you spam on the forums, a small section which was just added in randomly.

Yes, Asriel should not have added that in to prevent this from happening but simply ignoring it would have been sufficient.

It is a general forum consensus amongst the major forumers that you do litter the forums with unwanted posts. You cannot deny the fact that is the case.

Asriel isn't a mad dude, he is simply adding his opinion in within his posts, though shouldn't have, it was a minor offence. You however carried it on by saying such things.

Going back onto the topic of avatars, an avatar, as Asriel has previously mentioned, should me 90 by 90 pixels in size. It can however be in different proportions but any side should not exceed 90 pixels.
An avatar can be a gif and animated, but please take into consideration the limit of 256kb when it comes to avatars.
If you have a png image which is too big in byte size, there are tools on the internet which can remove quality but also lower the bytes so you can add it.

Hope I helped!

Spoiler: show
Edit: Mario made his post while I made mine so mine is a little irrelevant now but I hope you took some information from it!

Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby HellsKnight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:56 pm

its just that person like asriel piss me off man you dont get it.
HellsKnight

Postby fuktighår » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:59 pm

HellsKnight wrote:its just that person like asriel piss me off man you dont get it.

Don't get what? You've posted almost thirty times in the last two days and it's clear that you are forum spammer that can't take criticism from other people.

I'd say you get your shit together and stop with the fucking spam since no one likes a forum spammer.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby HellsKnight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm

boi i just have a lot to talk about is that a problem play minecraftwith me plz sir you boss
HellsKnight

Return to Off Topic