Who is still here

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Who is still here

Postby POPROCKz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 pm

I just wanna know if the 2013 squad is still here or most have gone inactive and found a life.

My old IGN was (and still technically is) TIGERBOYz
POPROCKz

Re: Who is still here

Postby rex24602 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:55 am

Been here since the dino armor was the best armor in the game
rex24602

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:42 am

Nuuuu i'm just 2014 squad. :? :? My actually account has been banned for memory editing. And i create my new account name ArianaGrande_ on 2015 the disturbing underscore thing. So ye.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:19 am

I myself have been playing the game since late 2013s, barely getting onto the 2013s really.

Out of pure ignorance, I didn't join the forums for quite a while but you can see when I did eventually join the forums under my avatar next to the other information.

On the time of writing this, I can't see my join date and can't bother to check so I'm guessing it's around mid to late 2014s.

In regards to the game, I played around when beholders were the best to reps were added. In the span of the time, I have two account, LightningsFury, which was what my forum account was named after, and Lightnings_Fury which became my main.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Bluee » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Yo
Bluee

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:28 pm

POPROCKz wrote:I just wanna know if the 2013 squad is still here or most have gone inactive and found a life.

My old IGN was (and still technically is) TIGERBOYz

What's up buttercup :^)
I have a life but I have it under control so I spend time on the forums still :v
Mariofan1

Postby ihasarchery » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Oi.

Still haven't logged into my first account just so I can show da proof of me being on in da late 2013.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:20 pm

LightningsFury wrote: I myself have been playing the game since late 2013s, barely getting onto the 2013s really.

Out of pure ignorance, I didn't join the forums for quite a while but you can see when I did eventually join the forums under my avatar next to the other information.

On the time of writing this, I can't see my join date and can't bother to check so I'm guessing it's around mid to late 2014s.

In regards to the game, I played around when beholders were the best to reps were added. In the span of the time, I have two account, LightningsFury, which was what my forum account was named after, and Lightnings_Fury which became my main.

Mhm, same as you my guy. I started playing around the same time. Same as you though, I did not join the forums until October of 2014 under a different username. I wasn't very well known so whatever. I mean, I still am not too well know, I'm guessing, especially since I've been so inactive nowadays and so many new people have joined and then inactive old people have kinda come back xD.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Return to Off Topic