3k posts n dat

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

3k posts n dat

Postby isa467 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:33 pm

So ye, 3000 quality posts. Congrats to ma self I suppose.
Edit: since I really cba making an actual 3k post post, lightning did one for me :)
LightningsFury wrote:Well, congrats on this achievement on reaching a new level of spam. You can now brag to all the other spammers about how far you've got.

Jokes aside, well done, you have certainly changed from those really spammy days when you bumped posts left, right and centre plus you were despised by most of the community. It's good you've gone past that stage.
I did tell you to make your 3000th post more than a post saying you reached 3000 so I'll just add some miscellaneous stuff.

Since your first post, 1105 days have amassed. If you were to supply an equal amount of posts every day of your foruming career until now, you would approximately post 2.7 times a day, with that making you come to this point today.

Anyway, we all know that your account's posts were more of a period of mass posting and spam, a period of less spam and less posting, a period of inactivity reducing your average daily post count immensely and now a casual posting era leading to this point.

Your forum career, of course, started off with capitalised spam, as was the first post of many forumers of that time.
Here are your first two posts:

Along the way to this point, there have been many ups and downs. To this day, I'm sure many people still despise you greatly but you have definitely changed.

Here are examples of your former spam, just because I'm toooo nice :P

And, of course we remember the various posts that were made to ban you...

Oh and there was the one which was deleted, yeh that.
It's worrying that after all this time you still don't have an avatar and only recently have gotten a sig I made for you....

Anyway, it's good to see that you never got banned and have parted from you past, inferior and spammy ways.

Congratulations on this achievement and I hope to see more to come!

Spoiler: show
uh, those old posts are cringy af
Last edited by isa467 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Re: 3k posts n dat

Postby fuktighår » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Spammer.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:24 pm

isa467 wrote:So ye, 3000 quality posts. Congrats to ma self I suppose.

"Quality"........

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's debatable :lol:

Anyways... congratulations on postinng les images
Mariofan1

Postby LightningsFury » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Well, congrats on this achievement on reaching a new level of spam. You can now brag to all the other spammers about how far you've got.

Jokes aside, well done, you have certainly changed from those really spammy days when you bumped posts left, right and centre plus you were despised by most of the community. It's good you've gone past that stage.
I did tell you to make your 3000th post more than a post saying you reached 3000 so I'll just add some miscellaneous stuff.

Since your first post, 1105 days have amassed. If you were to supply an equal amount of posts every day of your foruming career until now, you would approximately post 2.7 times a day, with that making you come to this point today.

Anyway, we all know that your account's posts were more of a period of mass posting and spam, a period of less spam and less posting, a period of inactivity reducing your average daily post count immensely and now a casual posting era leading to this point.

Your forum career, of course, started off with capitalised spam, as was the first post of many forumers of that time.

Along the way to this point, there have been many ups and downs. To this day, I'm sure many people still despise you greatly but you have definitely changed.

It's worrying that after all this time you still don't have an avatar and only recently have gotten a sig I made for you....

Anyway, it's good to see that you never got banned and have parted from you past, inferior and spammy ways.

Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby isa467 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 pm

LightningsFury wrote:Well, congrats on this achievement on reaching a new level of spam. You can now brag to all the other spammers about how far you've got.

Nu I need 11k to pass a certain spammer (even if his spam is good), am need more posts, no bragging for me just yet.
And, sir pls delete those cringy posts.
isa467

Postby Andreyiy1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:52 pm

isa467 wrote:I really don't get the point you are trying to make, that post itself is useless. 'I don't want to spread all the chaos' then why tf would you post on here in a negative way. 'Just ignore me' uh, what's the point posting on this thread if you want me to ignore you? Pretty pointless isn't it?

That's why I said this 'to ignore me' .
And yes. You really don't get my point.
Welp. Never mind anymore.
I am too lazy to explain.

Edit:

hello po
Last edited by Andreyiy1 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andreyiy1

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Nub only said quality coz he called meh a spammer when I hit 4k post and I replied with "ya, 4k quality post-___-"

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby isa467 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:35 am

ihasarchery wrote:Nub only said quality coz he called meh a spammer when I hit 4k post and I replied with "ya, 4k quality post-___-"

Um, can you send me a link to your 4k post?
isa467

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:55 am

Wot link? I dun even pay attention to that shet so I didn't make a thread about it. I also don't know wot post it was and am too lazy to check.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby DarkMage444 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 am

Congratzzzzz
Am Late...
IGN= DarkMage44
Guild= Trueplayer
DarkMage444

Postby ekamxd » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:58 am

Woah , didn't know you got a dark past.
But past is past , Congrats ido. Boi :)
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
ekamxd

Return to Off Topic