The Signature Games! 2k18 (1m Prize)

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

The Signature Games! 2k18 (1m Prize)

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Bringing back the old post, welcome to The Signature Games 2k18.
In this thread, you present your signature, just like every other post you make. You also talk about your signature (giving credit, etc.) and upvote other signatures presented by one point.
I will record a signature here once it gets a point. You can upvote a maximum of 3 signatures by 1 point on a post. Each person can only post 1 time on the thread.

Lightning's Fury wrote:My signature was already put together by calvinIDEA a few years ago, just my name and the background. Over time I edited, added and animated it. Hope y'all like it!
I would like to upvote xXxNooBXxx1, William III and John Cena.


The Leaderboards
    1. None with 4 points
    Image
    2. Prostatus5 with 3 points.
    Image
    3. Ekamxd with 2 points.
    Image
    3. isa467 with 2 points.
    Image
    4.FstMario with 1 point.
    Image
    5. -

Rules:

1. You cannot give more than 1 point to someone. If that happens, the point will be registered as one.
2. You cannot give more than 3 people points, the first three will only be registered.
3. You cannot give yourself points.
4. You cannot edit your post after you have given all your points.
5. You cannot pay anyone to upvote you. If I find out, your points will be reset.

The aim of this post is to see who gets the most signature points therefore having the best signature.

The contest will be going on till the first person gets 10 points. They will receive the 1m prize. It can carry on after that.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by LightningsFury on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Dr.Rahazar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:31 pm

here is my signature its me bowfar
Image Image Image
Spoiler: show
Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!
Dr.Rahazar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:57 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby isa467 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Uhh, my Sig was made by a nub not so long ago
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Simoran » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Since my account is banned and I don't post very often, I'll just throw this here.

Image

My main signature was made by Naughty / Boozy in the early days of his work. I think I paid around 200-300k for it or something around there, but I don't exactly remember. It could have been much more.



Image

Not many people might know about this one, but this was made back when I used an epic face for an avatar, and was made by Link_Nestar, who was a great friend of mine back in the day. I much prefer Boozy's, however I keep the old one in a spoiler for both reminiscence and to not clutter the screen.
User avatar
Simoran
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:37 pm

*moved to post on second page

This is my signature

Image

And this was my past signature

Image

As you can tell... there was a very known theme... gayness...
If I recall, I had these signatures done throughout 2014-5, my first one by SOUL_SLAYER, and the next one done by Barnacles.

They have a decent meaning, though this was when I was between the start and midway through puberty, surrounded by liberalism and support generally for gay rights etc. Quite simply, it was when I was developing as a person - I wanted Mario, MLP and the Gay Rights flag combined.

Though I'm not thrilled to keep these signatures since I no longer feel that way, it's a part of history and my self development, meaning. Plus, no-one has offered a better signature, so this will still do.
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:*pukes* wtf... GAY?!

If that's not sarcasm, then... damn, that's ignorance at it's finest if I haven't seen it before :lol:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby None » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:53 pm

One with dragons, made by YamchaHHF for 500k 3(?) years ago
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby DarkYveltal » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:12 am

Hmmm...my signature was made by some website that i had found on forums.
The quote is by someone i will edit when i remeber
I give my upvote to None cause i like dragons
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby fuktighår » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:15 am

Archiac Pro wrote:*pukes* wtf... GAY?!

Fuck off with that homophobia.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
User avatar
fuktighår
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby ekamxd » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:19 am

Image
brought to you by RaptorZ7 ;)
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
ekamxd
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am
Location: IGN:Chronoss

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby VariusAvus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 am

Image This will be my signature.
+1 to None
Image
VariusAvus
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Archiac Pro » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 pm

fuktighår wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:*pukes* wtf... GAY?!

Fuck off with that homophobia.

YEAH
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby fuktighår » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
fuktighår wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:*pukes* wtf... GAY?!

Fuck off with that homophobia.

YEAH

I'm not supporting you. I'm telling you to fuck back off to the shithole you came from, you homophobic cunt.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
User avatar
fuktighår
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:Just calm down, dude. Just go do something worthwhile instead of crying over spilt piss.
But still, I think you're gay, too


I could go in depth and prove that you're just a low iq, shallow minded kid but I don't think you'd even care enough to read or respond intelligently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not even worth arguing, I'll let coke deal with your hatred for gay people :roll:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby fuktighår » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:Just calm down, dude. Just go do something worthwhile instead of crying over spilt piss.
But still, I think you're gay, too

I'm not. But does it matter if I am or not?

Coke, please ban this fucktard from here. He's a homophobic douchebag who constantly spams the forums.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
User avatar
fuktighår
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:32 pm

This is ridiculous. This post was suppose to be a display of signatures but instead it falls prey to the idiosyncratic behaviors of Archiac_Pro openly expressing his/her opinions just to gain unwanted attention. It happened on my discord post, it is happening here. Though I totally do not agree with the radical opinions presented by Archiac_Pro, instead of ruining this post with your stupidity, simply make a post or PM someone of your idiotic shitposts and make it easier for people to destroy you and/or a moderator can finally ban you. Just leave other posts to be and don't ruin them with your efforts to gain attention through your 5 year old mental capacity requiring social stimuli with your ignorant comments on matters you cannot comprehend.

Coke, if you are reading this, please ban Archiac_Pro and delete all posts here in relation to his nonsense. Thank you.
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Ten » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:

I'm not supporting you. I'm telling you to fuck back off to the shithole you came from, you homophobic cunt.[/quote][/quote]
Just calm down, dude. Just go do something worthwhile instead of crying over spilt piss.
But still, I think you're gay, too[/quote]
literally trying to start drama on forums. although Mario and fuktighar are not the best people to be the ones pointing this out considering most of their posts now are trashtalk (at least from what ive seen). if it is his opinion then you should respect it, and if you know he is doing it to cause drama you shouldn't feed him.
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Archiac Pro » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Ten wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:

I'm not supporting you. I'm telling you to fuck back off to the shithole you came from, you homophobic cunt.
[/quote]
Just calm down, dude. Just go do something worthwhile instead of crying over spilt piss.
But still, I think you're gay, too[/quote]
literally trying to start drama on forums. although Mario and fuktighar are not the best people to be the ones pointing this out considering most of their posts now are trashtalk (at least from what ive seen). if it is his opinion then you should respect it, and if you know he is doing it to cause drama you shouldn't feed him.[/quote]
Ah well I guess i'll leave 'em alone...
There is no reason to ban me from all forums because of opinion, sidenote.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Ten » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:37 pm

you were more than "saying your opinion" though. it IS against the rules to say that kind of stuff here. a ban is a bit extreme for a first time so maybe a warning should be good nuff.

if you were stating your opinion and didn't want to cause drama you would have read mario's warning on the first post and edit/said sorry, but you continued on. I think when it comes to things like this you should keep your opinion to yourself :--)
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 am

Ten wrote:literally trying to start drama on forums. although Mario and fuktighar are not the best people to be the ones pointing this out considering most of their posts now are trashtalk (at least from what ive seen). if it is his opinion then you should respect it, and if you know he is doing it to cause drama you shouldn't feed him.


And that's a bit of a reach... trashtalk when most of my posts are me helping people out, and when they're not that it's people directly targetting me and me responding :/
The reason why I'm "feeding" the drama as you say, is because this kid quite literally is spewing hatred and spam on the forums for the sole purpose of what seems to be a reaction, and thinks nothing will come out of it. Ban ban ban for this Archaic.

Archiac Pro wrote:There is no reason to ban me from all forums because of opinion, sidenote.


There's a difference between hate speech and an opinion/statment, period. What you said wasn't backed up by any form of data or evidence, you're just a plain hateful, homophobic person :lol:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18 (1m Prize)

Postby ekamxd » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 am

This is supposed to be a Contest , not some "Drama thread" smh. We'll who we gonna blame , it's the guy with some type of "cancer" personality. so sad ._.
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
ekamxd
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am
Location: IGN:Chronoss

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Ten wrote:you were more than "saying your opinion" though. it IS against the rules to say that kind of stuff here. a ban is a bit extreme for a first time so maybe a warning should be good nuff.

if you were stating your opinion and didn't want to cause drama you would have read mario's warning on the first post and edit/said sorry, but you continued on. I think when it comes to things like this you should keep your opinion to yourself :--)

I didn't see the edit...
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Ten wrote:literally trying to start drama on forums. although Mario and fuktighar are not the best people to be the ones pointing this out considering most of their posts now are trashtalk (at least from what ive seen). if it is his opinion then you should respect it, and if you know he is doing it to cause drama you shouldn't feed him.


And that's a bit of a reach... trashtalk when most of my posts are me helping people out, and when they're not that it's people directly targetting me and me responding :/
The reason why I'm "feeding" the drama as you say, is because this kid quite literally is spewing hatred and spam on the forums for the sole purpose of what seems to be a reaction, and thinks nothing will come out of it. Ban ban ban for this Archaic.

Archiac Pro wrote:There is no reason to ban me from all forums because of opinion, sidenote.


There's a difference between hate speech and an opinion/statment, period. What you said wasn't backed up by any form of data or evidence, you're just a plain hateful, homophobic person :lol:

Now you're starting stuff again, just go with the post thread.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm

ArianaGrande143 wrote:I love Pancakes.

I love chicken.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: The Signature Games! 2k18 (1m Prize)

Postby fuktighår » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:11 pm

@Archaic Pro

This is my last post on this thread, and why did you feel the need to triple post? You're going off topic (again) and clearly trying to start up drama again.

So, going back on topic, my votes go to:
- None
- Prostatus5
- FstMario
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
User avatar
fuktighår
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests