HH Areas As Countries

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

HH Areas As Countries

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

This started off as a conversation in the discord server but I thought it was interesting enough to make a conversation about.
We had quite a few ideas on this but I forgot most of them by now. Basically, a reply will have a speculation on a country as an area and a justification to it. I will put the decisions on this post. If you think you have a better reason, you can present your reason and I will make the decision on which one is official. Here is what I remember we talked about:

Varius Avus wrote:Robo City = Japan
Reason: Japan is very interested in their technology and reflects on the technology aspect on Robo City.

Me wrote:Fairy Ville = UK
Reason: Fairy Ville is a mildly populated place at times but generally is peaceful. It is like how the UK is in my opinion.

NeedStuffPlz wrote:Cambodge for the tropical temples region

Hatred wrote:Carribean = Tropical beach.
Antarctica = snow region.
Deep forest = Brazil? It's linked to the Amazon rainforest.

Andreyiy1 wrote:Windmill Top = Egypt
Reason: Is kinda wilderness, sometimes tourists come and leave and the whole terrain seems like is made of sand.

Sooner or later I might make an edit of the HH map with the background of these country flags.
Anyway, what do you all think?
Last edited by LightningsFury on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Re: HH Areas As Countries

Postby isa467 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:54 pm

LightningsFury wrote:This started off as a conversation in the discord server but I thought it was interesting enough to make a conversation about.
We had quite a few ideas on this but I forgot most of them by now. Basically, a reply will have a speculation on a country as an area and a justification to it. I will put the decisions on this post. If you think you have a better reason, you can present your reason and I will make the decision on which one is official. Here is what I remember we talked about:

Varius Avus:
Robo City = Japan
Reason: Japan is very interested in their technology and reflects on the technology aspect on Robo City.

Me:
Fairy Ville = UK
Reason: Fairy Ville is a mildly populated place at times but generally is peaceful. It is like how the UK is in my opinion.

What do you all think?

But fairyville is always full of nubs, and we not nubs. I would say the penguin places can be Russia.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Lmao, nice idea. :P
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby Andreyiy1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Windmill Top = Egypt
Reason: Is kinda wilderness, sometimes tourists come and leave and the whole terrain seems like is made of sand.
Andreyiy1

Postby _D_E_A_D_A_S_S_ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Fairyville should be US because there are a lot of rainbow flaggers over there.

Spoiler: show
no offense to anyone who is homosexual tho
_D_E_A_D_A_S_S_

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 pm

_D_E_A_D_A_S_S_ wrote:Fairyville should be US because there are a lot of rainbow flaggers over there.

Spoiler: show
no offense to anyone who is homosexual tho

Not really an appropriate justification but thanks anyway!
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Return to Off Topic