Helmet heroes Discord Channel

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Helmet heroes Discord Channel

Postby TheMightyCowboy1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:21 am

We Created Helmet Heroes Channel for all Players of HH this Channel is more Fun and not Scam we have Channel Trading-district if you want to post Your Selling items just click #trading-district this is our Rules in Helmet heroes Channel

Rule 1 Do not Spam in #main-chat or you will be warned by the Admin or Mod

Rules 2 Do not Mention Everyone in #main-chat or other Channels without permission

Rules 3 Trading are in #trading-district channel and if you tried to scam people you will be perm banned in here

Rules 4 Mentioning Admin or Mod by Nothing you will be Warned Don't be Fool

Rules 5 Respect People And Don't be Harrasing

Not all but you can read it if you Already Joined in Discord Channel
if you want to join Just Register in Discord and This is the Invite Code

"g5wCKw2"

If it Expired just Comment so i will give the new invite Code Im the Discord Holder of Helmet heroes Channel
this is my ID @Lester leal#5319 DM me if you Done joined or just Mention me in Discord thank you.. :D :D

Spoiler: show
Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!
TheMightyCowboy1

Re: Helmet heroes Discord Channel

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:36 am

TheMightyCowboy1 wrote:We Created Helmet Heroes Channel for all Players of HH this Channel is more Fun and not Scam we have Channel Trading-district if you want to post Your Selling items just click #trading-district this is our Rules in Helmet heroes Channel

Rule 1 Do not Spam in #main-chat or you will be warned by the Admin or Mod

Rules 2 Do not Mention Everyone in #main-chat or other Channels without permission

Rules 3 Trading are in #trading-district channel and if you tried to scam people you will be perm banned in here

Rules 4 Mentioning Admin or Mod by Nothing you will be Warned Don't be Fool

Rules 5 Respect People And Don't be Harrasing

Not all but you can read it if you Already Joined in Discord Channel
if you want to join Just Register in Discord and This is the Invite Code

"g5wCKw2"

If it Expired just Comment so i will give the new invite Code Im the Discord Holder of Helmet heroes Channel
this is my ID @Lester leal#5319 DM me if you Done joined or just Mention me in Discord thank you.. :D :D

The unfortunate truth is that your out-competitioned with the main Helmet Heroes Discord and other iterations with links to HH which also have way more players. Unless you want to take the members from all the servers and put it in your own, it will be hard getting your own members as it seems to me that my server has milked out all possible HH members.
However, there is still hope and it seems you have quite a famous youtube channel so posting it there could help gain members. I wish you luck in your adventures of creating a discord server and if you ever need technical help you can always contact me.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Re: Helmet heroes Discord Channel

Postby TheMightyCowboy1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 am

Thx bro :) Lightning Fury

Spoiler: show
Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!
TheMightyCowboy1

Return to Off Topic