Thanks a bunch, Coke

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Thanks a bunch, Coke

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Technically I should still be banned for a couple months here, so Coke if you want to go ahead and do that go for it, but he jumped in a Discord channel and we talked while I was there.

Ask questions, I'll probably just answer with my alt, Simoran, but only on this thread or in pms.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Re: Thanks a bunch, Coke

Postby Aaayeah » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:58 am

Prostatus5 wrote:Technically I should still be banned for a couple months here, so Coke if you want to go ahead and do that go for it, but he jumped in a Discord channel and we talked while I was there.

Ask questions, I'll probably just answer with my alt, Simoran, but only on this thread or in pms.

Was coke furious about the posts that was made to help unban you?
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby isa467 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:37 am

Prostatus5 wrote:Technically I should still be banned for a couple months here, so Coke if you want to go ahead and do that go for it, but he jumped in a Discord channel and we talked while I was there.

Coke is a good nub.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:46 am

If people want an explanation to the context behind the unbanning, here it is:
Coke joined the HH discord server and immediately ingaged into conversation about this situation. I also have screenshots of this but I feel my word is sufficient. Coke admitted to not have banned Prostatus and didn't know who did. However he did ban Alan and Exposed due to the harsh words and profanity they said towards Coke though he did not put out the ban. After more conversations, Coke had agreed to help Prostatus out and reduce the ban time to 1 month from now for May 4th. However, it seems that it didn't turn out alright and Leggo is fully unbanned. But, atleast we got what we wanted and Coke has un-perma-banned Leggo, Hurrah!

Aaayeah wrote:

Was coke furious about the posts that was made to help unban you?

Replying to Aaahyeah's question:
He was annoyed that all the blame went towards him but expected little than that. He wasn't furious though he was scared to reply due to the flame war that might engulf the thread if he did. If it were not for the unban posts, this might not have even been noticed by Coke.
Last edited by LightningsFury on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Exp0sed » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:20 pm

for the record I never used profanity against coke
Exp0sed

Postby Simoran » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 pm

I know I'm bumping this thread in a way, but since I said I might reply to it if anything else popped up, this is the only thing that has so far. Don't take this as me trying to further spread any sort of drama, because clearly I don't want to, or else I'd have done it already. Anyway, here's something that Alan100 (chubbl on the forums) wanted me to relay. Do take note, these are not my words.
Attachments
chubl.PNG
chubl.PNG (28.37 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Simoran

Return to Off Topic