Ban appeal/Summary

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Ban appeal/Summary

Postby drip » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Forget all this move on cpke.
Last edited by drip on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Particle
Discord: Toad #9338
I have a secret organization on discord that close friends and trusted people can join. If you're one of those, PM me somewhere

If you're tired of HH, type '#HHForumsIsCancerous' to get rid of HH forumitis.
drip

Re: Ban appeal/Summary

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Edited to be delted
Last edited by DarkYveltal on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Moved to here
** Also @fuktigar below

I reported the Sentence Continuation game since I see them as spammy and useless, since it'd be the same people boosting post counts constantly. It's not really a great addition and doesn't need to be needed, nor would it liven up the community.
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mariofan1

Postby fuktighår » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Removed.
Last edited by fuktighår on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby offline145 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:09 pm

I agree too, ever since coke has became mod he thinks he can do what he wants even if that means banning someone for hating on him, lmfao what a dick

#bancoke
offline145 rekt the bricksImage
offline145

Postby isa467 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I don't think coke should be demoted for a mistake, since everyone makes mistake. Tbh, ya'll are blowing this WAYY out of proportion. Sure, he has messed up at some points but he isn't a perfect person, no-one is. Though he has messed up minorly a few times, he has assisted the game and kept the game mostly clean up until this point, and possibly in the future as well.

Prostatus5, an elder of this community, was permanently banned simply because he was addressing coke, and this isn't the first time either to be honest. Last I recall, isa465 recieved a punishment synonymous to this in the past for correcting him, but that was only temporary.

So how come, someone who doesn't have any previous bans, will get a permanent ban for doing something minor?

Personally, I think that coke should at least change the ban date to temporary, maybe a week, considering it's unfair that people, especially elders of this community, are being banned for first offences - that's not how the forums works. In a way, this is silencing the community for trying to have their voice heard and address coke for how he acts towards people. Sure, sometimes it's unwarranted but to result in a ban like this? that's overboard :/

I'm not going to do what the people above did and swear and call you names, since that's just stupid and will get me banned. Either way, with everyone verbally insulting coke, it'll just result in most people in this post being banned, likely including me.

Coke, please at least reduce the ban of Prostatus5 to even a month at the most.#

** Also @fuktigar below

I reported the Sentence Continuation game since I see them as spammy and useless, since it'd be the same people boosting post counts constantly. It's not really a great addition and doesn't need to be needed, nor would it liven up the community.

It's isa467** u nub get it right.
But yh I think prostatus should have been given a 2 day ban an the most. But as mario said, coke is a good mod and I don't think he should!d get banned/ demoted for making a mistake.
But anyways I still think:
#pvon4mod
Last edited by isa467 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby LightningsFury » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Spoiler: show
For my opinion on this situation, I fully agree on Mario's viewpoint. Coke should not be demoted for this case but all humans have flaws, Coke does and Prostatus does. Yes, I do agree on the point that a punishment on him was valid, however, a permanent ban on the forums for this small incident is totally irresponsible and unneeded.
For Coke's side, I am fully observent that the pressure of his role can cause him to do such things, but, he should rethink his decision and maybe also rethink his outlook on all other decisions he makes.
But, seriously, that ban was outrageous. Prostatus was totally undeserving of that permanent ban. What kind of moderation logic says that killing off a vet helps a dying game? Gosh.
Now my frustation is out of the drain, I can leave off this short summary of my opinion on this case. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what I was going to say but due to fact I am here late at night on a mobile, I will hope to elaborate on my points on a later occasion.

The points I have made are in the spoiler but I have transferred and elaborated on them in FstMario's more appropiate post on the topic which you can find here
Last edited by LightningsFury on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby GravityTissue » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Edited to be Removed.
Last edited by GravityTissue on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IGN: GravityTissue
Discord: LiquidX #5554
dm on one of those if you need me.
lately ive been feeling about selling alot of stuff so yeah!
GravityTissue

Postby memecancer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 pm

This brings out a issue doesn't it? Coke being a jerk decided since someone opposed him that Prostatus got a perm. A FUCKING PERM BAN!! Does coke need to be demod. Yes. People grammar correcting and opposing him is just part of any forums. @Mario that game was for a fun purpose and had no need to be reported. There is no rules (I pretty sure) that say they cant have a little fun LIKE every other forums do.
Fuck you DarkYveltal
memecancer

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:37 pm

memecancer wrote:This brings out a issue doesn't it? Coke being a jerk decided since someone opposed him that Prostatus got a perm. A FUCKING PERM BAN!! Does coke need to be demod. Yes. People grammar correcting and opposing him is just part of any forums. @Mario that game was for a fun purpose and had no need to be reported. There is no rules (I pretty sure) that say they cant have a little fun LIKE every other forums do.

All I did was report the post with a valid reason (post boosting and spam) which are forum rules, and it was locked due to a moderators ability to move, delete or edit a post how they like.

A little fun turns into 100 pages of 5 people posting similar things, increasing their post count to a high number unnecessarily. If coke didn't agree, he wouldn't have locked it, meaning coke also thought the thread was alike spam (which is very much is) :/
Mariofan1

Postby drip » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Nothing Jere mobr in
Last edited by drip on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Particle
Discord: Toad #9338
I have a secret organization on discord that close friends and trusted people can join. If you're one of those, PM me somewhere

If you're tired of HH, type '#HHForumsIsCancerous' to get rid of HH forumitis.
drip

Postby awesomeguy83 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

All I shall say for now is I support this thread of removing the ban
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Postby usubusu » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:08 pm

I'm not quite familiar with the when's, why's, where's and how's, but from what I've looked at;
awesomeguy83 wrote:All I shall say for now is I support this thread of removing the ban
Spoiler: show
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:22 pm

Wut a glorious day. Nubs are getting themselves banned for overreacting about something that can easily be changed. Like the forums weren't already inactive enough. -___-

I felt like I have given minor warnings to prowaffle about his posts constantly ending in an argument with coke but, it seems like he didn't actually pick them up and waited for a ban. I'll be honest, he's been wanting to ban you for a long time now which is probably the main reason why he gave out that lethal perm ban.

fuktighår wrote:

- This thread. Coke banned me for one week for correcting his grammar. I understand that what I said was off-topic but at worse this deserved a board warning, which Gret would've done. But apparently coke hates it because someone corrects his grammar (which a moderator should ideally have)

Even if you didn't get a warning for that, it was pretty obvious that you were just trying to be a dik.

He's also from the Philippines so he probably doesn't plan on perfecting his English anytime soon.

As for my opinion tho, I would say that a temporary ban should replace the permanent.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby MadNasty » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm

ihas is hawt!!!
Last edited by MadNasty on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNasty

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm

-Important enough for a double post-

I was just informed that coke didn't ban prowaffle.

EDIT: I was also just informed that I'm now hawt ;)

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Return to Off Topic