Thottie's opinion of you

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Thottie's opinion of you

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 am

tuukka02 wrote:sometimes I wish I hadn't started YouTube because of all the fans. Not to get it confused, I love the support (ahem, 15 dollars YouTube revenue money now in my PayPal), but a lot of the time it gets annoying with people begging and I can't go on HH without being bombarded with PM's. And I am truly a different person than what I see like when the screen recorder is rolling. so I can see why you see/saw me as a dick.

You probably misterpreted what I said, or I just can't comprehend what you're saying bc I'm really tired. xd What I'm trying to say is that I THOUGHT you were dick, but you're not. You're actually a great person. When I said, "something happened," I was referring back to when Kenny framed you - he made you look like a cunt by posing as you.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby None » Tue May 30, 2017 1:56 am

o, I started a trend. Me pls.
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby tuukka02 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:01 am

LoveNoThot wrote:
tuukka02 wrote:sometimes I wish I hadn't started YouTube because of all the fans. Not to get it confused, I love the support (ahem, 15 dollars YouTube revenue money now in my PayPal), but a lot of the time it gets annoying with people begging and I can't go on HH without being bombarded with PM's. And I am truly a different person than what I see like when the screen recorder is rolling. so I can see why you see/saw me as a dick.

You probably misterpreted what I said, or I just can't comprehend what you're saying bc I'm really tired. xd What I'm trying to say is that I THOUGHT you were dick, but you're not. You're actually a great person. When I said, "something happened," I was referring back to when Kenny framed you - he made you look like a cunt by posing as you.

I had completely forgotten about Kenny. Makes so much sense. Well Kenny started hating me when I stood up for a kid he was bullying on his server, I forgot his name but I think it was Atomic something. So I stood up for him and told Kenny he shouldn't​ be bullying this 10 year old, not sure if he was 10 (it was a while back). Then after that he just hated me and I had a really bad impression of him and I still don't understand why he spent so much time setting up another discord account to make me look bad. glad it is in the past though.
IGN: tuukka02
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
tuukka02

Postby PrinceYN50 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:10 am

DO ME
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Spoiler: show
i miss those old days :P :P :P
1) ign= Nixcoz
2) level 150+
3) guild= mage_warrior
4= STILLING THINKING
PrinceYN50

Postby outlast_123 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:26 am

me
outlast_123

Postby thugpro » Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 am

ImageImage

Exposed wrote:thugpro i have chosen you to carry on my legacy

Guild: Emperor
IGN: thugpro
Credit to Miso for the avatar!
thugpro

Postby Alan100 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am

gawd. gibbe .
Alan100

Postby phamtoom_TP2015 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 am

Me pls

IGN:phamtoom/iforgotmypass Discord:Vali Lucifer#7093
#SquadUp
phamtoom_TP2015

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 am

Im probally gonna get something bad
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Tat » Tue May 30, 2017 11:10 am

Oh hey thotnojam.
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby sushislinger » Tue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

r8 me lol
IGN: sushislinger
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
sushislinger

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Yet again, I would like to suggest a rating.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby hoola77 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 pm

rate meh jam!!!

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue May 30, 2017 3:12 pm

None wrote:o, I started a trend. Me pls.

Indeed you did :P I've always wanted to do something like this, so I thank you for that.

Mkay, ima start with you today. When we first met, you gave me several shinies, and I saw you as a generous player. You were really kind. c: We didn't talk much, but you were nice enough to keep gifting me shinies & some rares. For your age, you are so mature & you show high intelligence. Not to mention, you're good at EVERYTHING, I swear. :lol: Your debating/arguing skills are top notch. Although, sometimes I feel like you're too logical, which makes it seem that you lack empathy towards others. I still find you fascinating. ;D

PrinceYN50 wrote:DO ME
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i miss those old days :P :P :P

I miss the old days too :cry: You were there for me when I needed support and motivation, so you best believe my opinion of you is gonna be good. ;D Despite what others think, I see you as a very funny and kindhearted player on HH. You were there for Ariana when she needed you the most; when everyone turned against her. You're there to defend Cherity, even tho she can act like a total brat towards you. You're a man with good intentions who truly cares about his friends. That's really cute. :)
outlast_123 wrote:me

Bro, you're the goofiest guy I've met. :lol: Back when you used to get on Chantango, the conversations we had were hilarioussss. You said something along the lines, "come to my house and let's fight like men I kick your butt" I can't forget that :lol: You also used to spam on Chatango, and I found that pretty amusing.

Outlast, we go waaay back. Back when we would GvG. You wouldn't kill me, and you were always so nice to me. I've seen how rude you can be towards others xd Your insults are hella funny lmao. I miss you :(

thugpro wrote:.

One thing that stands out to me the most about you is your name. Like, kudos to you for coming up with that name - I love it. :P You're that type of player that I first found out about on forums. I believe that we've never talked in-game, but you seem cool af. It would be cool if we got to talk. :P Also, if i recall correctly, you +1 me on someone's game... I forgot who created that game '-' but I wanna thank you for that. You da real MVP.
Alan100 wrote:gawd. gibbe .

For some reason, you remind me of Lu_Bu, and I don't know why. :lol: Back in my noobie days, I would watch HH YouTube videos. Your name came up frequently, which made me want to really meet you. I've always wanted to meet you bc I thought you were hella cool, and you are. :p You're also a funny d00d. You're one of those old players that I always idolized on HH. But the fact that you're 16 and we both have birthdays on the month of April, it made me like you as a person even more. Respect.
phamtoom_TP2015 wrote:Me pls

phaaam!! One of the most kindest, generous, good-hearted person I've met. You are such a good friend, and anyone would be blessed to have you as one. You care and worry about your friends - you treat them as if they were family. From when we were first met, you've changed a TON. You're very wise and mature. You know how to take charge of things, and you know how to calm people down. You're a good leader. :P No words can describe how great of a person you are.
MrStealYoLoot wrote:Im probally gonna get something bad

I can turn that bad into good ;D Okay, lemme start off with this: even though we may have had conflict and arguments in the past, probably more to come in the future, you're not bad. You think that I hate you, but I don't. I dislike some of the things that you say, but I don't hate you at all. You make fairly good points on certain subjects. Something that I like about you is the things you come up with. Like, in Chatango, you would randomly ask really good questions - questions that I would never come up with. To describe you best, you're like Jaden Smith :lol: Oh and your roasts are hilariousss :lol: When you're not trying to offend me or trying to get on my nerves, I really like you as a person.
Tat wrote:Oh hey thotnojam.

Oh hey tat. Where have ya been? You used to be one of the most kindest, most optimistic person on this game. Everything changed tho. :( You would post about your irl situations on here, but that changed too. You used to be that girl that enjoyed making others happy. Someone who wanted to be accepted by others. Now, all I see you is insulting players & you seem to be in a really bad mood lately. What happened? It seems as if the nice girl (you) got tired of everyone's bullshitting, and decided to change for the best - that's how I see it. I'm skeptical about some of your intentions.
sushislinger wrote:r8 me lol

You never rated me on yours :cry: criesss. But to be completely honest, I don't really know you. :( I really can't say much about you. I skimmed through some of your posts, and it seems to me like you're a good player within this community. :) It would be nice if we got to know each other.
Prostatus5 wrote:Yet again, I would like to suggest a rating.

I absolutely loveee reading your posts. You're able to show high intelligence, and everyone on here can see that. I think that you're a great person. Someone who's willing to take their time to listen to somebody's side, and then respectfully respond with a rational reply. When I think of you, two words come into mind: mature and respectful. You don't seem to get involved in drama, which I really like. You're also very mature for your age. I respect you as a person. Not gonna lie, but I actually learned some things from you :lol: Such as the googolplex. I never knew about that until you mentioned it on here. I was like wtffff. You've made a good impression on me. :p
hoola77 wrote:rate meh jam!!!

Hooolaaaa!!! Oh my gawddd, you're like my most favorite person on here. We didn't really know much about each other, but we treat each other like best friends. :lol: When I think of you, the word "happy" comes to mind. You're alwaysss so joyful, and I luv it. If I'm ever in a bad mood, you always seem to lighten me up, and you probably don't know that. I enjoy having you around bc you're such a delightful person. :P
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby None » Tue May 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Heh, true enough, I need someone else for all the empathy/emotion. Also for the +1 on thugpro, it's Koalaisum's The Forum.
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby peanutbutter » Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Eh, I wouldn't mind knowing your opinion of me.
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter

Postby Blazeymazey » Tue May 30, 2017 4:16 pm

gimme rating or I destroy you >;)
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
Blazeymazey

Postby drip » Tue May 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Rate me... I probably will get the lowest xD
IGN: Particle
Discord: Toad #9338
I have a secret organization on discord that close friends and trusted people can join. If you're one of those, PM me somewhere

If you're tired of HH, type '#HHForumsIsCancerous' to get rid of HH forumitis.
drip

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
Prostatus5 wrote:Yet again, I would like to suggest a rating.

I absolutely loveee reading your posts. You're able to show high intelligence, and everyone on here can see that. I think that you're a great person. Someone who's willing to take their time to listen to somebody's side, and then respectfully respond with a rational reply. When I think of you, two words come into mind: mature and respectful. You don't seem to get involved in drama, which I really like. You're also very mature for your age. I respect you as a person. Not gonna lie, but I actually learned some things from you :lol: Such as the googolplex. I never knew about that until you mentioned it on here. I was like wtffff. You've made a good impression on me. :p

It's awesome that I'm making good impressions on people. I've noticed that from a few other posts for this topic as well. Thank you!

Also yeah, I get the whole "You're really mature for only being 14." thing a lot, especially when I'm talking with people on other games. One time I told someone I was a freshman and he was like "What college do you go to?" That was a fun explanation.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Tue May 30, 2017 4:54 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
MrStealYoLoot wrote:Im probally gonna get something bad

I can turn that bad into good ;D Okay, lemme start off with this: even though we may have had conflict and arguments in the past, probably more to come in the future, you're not bad. You think that I hate you, but I don't. I dislike some of the things that you say, but I don't hate you at all. You make fairly good points on certain subjects. Something that I like about you is the things you come up with. Like, in Chatango, you would randomly ask really good questions - questions that I would never come up with. To describe you best, you're like Jaden Smith :lol: Oh and your roasts are hilariousss :lol: When you're not trying to offend me or trying to get on my nerves, I really like you as a person.

aww thanks ;)
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby thugpro » Tue May 30, 2017 5:08 pm

thanks. ;) <3
ImageImage

Exposed wrote:thugpro i have chosen you to carry on my legacy

Guild: Emperor
IGN: thugpro
Credit to Miso for the avatar!
thugpro

Postby the_old_bob792 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:13 pm

sur pls
IGN: richard_br
the_old_bob792

Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Postby Blazeymazey » Tue May 30, 2017 5:16 pm

rate meh jam
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
Blazeymazey

Postby hoola77 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

awe thankssssssss! :)

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby mamapoopoo » Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 pm

How bout meeeee
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic