404: Reason for Hate not found

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

404: Reason for Hate not found

Postby Caefer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 pm

404, I am not sure where all this sudden hostility is coming from. II tells me you think I am working with Deej in an attempt to get you banned. I am not sure where you heard that but I've never talked to Deej before about anything let alone trying to get you banned. I also do not "talk s*** like a 12 year old" nor like any aged person because talking s*** is not something i do. If you have an issue with something i have done i would love to know exactly what it is you think i have done so i can fix the situation if possible. The truth is I do not know you well enough to figure out exactly what is going on without external input. That said, I would never attempt to get anyone i know nothing about and have next to no interaction with, banned. Nor would i work with Deej to do so. If i have an issue with someone for doing something specifically against the rules i go directly to Robby and i only go to robby if i know for a fact that a rule or number of rules are being broken by a person. As i have no knowledge of any wrongdoings on your part(or any doings at all for that matter) i have no need to go after you. I will await your response so that this situation can be corrected and the hostility can cease. Until then i wish you a good day (or morning/evening/night depending on where you live).

~Caefer
Caefer

Re: 404: Reason for Hate not found

Postby Pwow » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Caefer even though I have never met you some of my friends have and they say you are an extremely nice guy. I support you, if it means anything.

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Postby Gret » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 pm

404 likes to start a lot of arguments and fights and drama.

He's also banned from the forum already, in case you were waiting for a reply. :?
Gret

Postby Caefer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Its okay so long as he sees that i have no clue what he's talking about. He can contact me in game.
Caefer

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 am

why have 404 banned?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Caefer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

plak&shlak wrote:why have 404 banned?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't know, that's part of what I'm trying to figure out.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

This is interesting if I have ever seen interesting...
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gret » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:49 pm

He was banned for VERY excessive cursing in just about every post he made, and when we edited it or deleted it he would just repost and complain that it was deleted. Then, he would proceed to insult me and Deej, and even Robby at times. All of this after/while he was bragging about having tons of administration experience and how he would be a prime choice for a forum moderator. Robby even allowed him a second chance after being permanently banned on the forum, and the first thing he posted was insulting Deej again.

And here's a nice example of why he's banned. He sent this to me about 20 minutes ago in game (about what I said earlier in this thread), and afterwards made a really vulgar account making jokes about Robby, and another forum account about me to post inappropriate pictures.

404FullChat.png
404FullChat.png (46.42 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
Gret

Postby EliasDaniel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Oh my.. :o I didn't know you couldn't cuss. Sorry about my constant cussing.. :? :oops:
EliasDaniel

Postby itblobboy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:14 pm

EliasDaniel wrote:Oh my.. :o I didn't know you couldn't cuss. Sorry about my constant cussing.. :? :oops:

A good keyword is excessively.

I could say a swear word, but just not 50. Don't worry yourself too much. :P

Erm, at least I'm fairly confident it's so. Can a mod confirm this, ty gret/deej/robby (:o)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby M668 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Gret wrote:
404FullChat.png

I never saw SmilingFear talk crap about Robby: he only complained about the guild contribution points and argued with others (that were not Robby.) Can someone send me or post a pic' like that?
Last edited by M668 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
M668

Postby Gret » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:06 pm

M668 wrote:
Gret wrote:
404FullChat.png

I never SmilingFear talk crap about Robby: he only complained about the guild contribution points and argued with others (that were not Robby.) Can someone send me or post a pic' like that?

:o What do you mean? This is about 404.
Gret

Postby M668 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 am

itblobboy wrote:
EliasDaniel wrote:Oh my.. :o I didn't know you couldn't cuss. Sorry about my constant cussing.. :? :oops:

A good keyword is excessively.

Erm, at least I'm fairly confident it's so. Can a mod confirm this, ty gret/deej/robby (:o)

But before itblobboy could rescue him, EliasDaniel was punish with death and executed in the Goo Dungeon.
:lol:
And you just got a wooden spear from a horned monster?
M668

Postby Deej » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 am

itblobboy wrote:A good keyword is excessively.

It depends. Sometimes the post will just be deleted if there's profanity, and depending on how it's used there may be a warning issued. Profanity is not permitted though. Ideally the forum should be able to receive a PG rating :lol:
Deej

Return to Off Topic