Making Sigs

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Making Sigs

Postby SurveyCorps36 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Im gonna make sigs for 100k

The size for sigs i will use if 600x180.
An example is this
Attachments
ASIFJNV.jpg
ASIFJNV.jpg (43.8 KiB) Viewed 277 times
SurveyCorps36

Re: Making Sigs

Postby bass192 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Can yoy make me one with beholders in it please? My name is Bass192
Image BEHOLDERS <3 Image
Spoiler: show
https://usatsneakhype.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/giant-meteor-3.jpg?w=640&h=211
bass192

Postby Misterman22 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Viper/sasquatch in there is stolen from Miso. 0/10
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby LyricsJD » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 am

make a sig for me
with wrangler set and rag gun at Kraken place with krakens

IGN :: Ann_marie003
LyricsJD

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:30 am

Misterman22 wrote:Viper/sasquatch in there is stolen from Miso. 0/10

The picture's on google images so it's not hard to really use. It's like saying that your profile picture involves a helmet, which is robby's work, you've stole robby's work, plagiarism!!
Mariofan1

Postby Misterman22 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 am

Mariofan1 wrote:

The picture's on google images so it's not hard to really use. It's like saying that your profile picture involves a helmet, which is robby's work, you've stole robby's work, plagiarism!!

NO I EDITED IT A LITTLE SEE THAT BLACK SHIT SO YEAH

Mariofan1 wrote:Triggered
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Misterman22 wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:

NO I EDITED IT A LITTLE SEE THAT BLACK SHIT SO YEAH

Mariofan1 wrote:Triggered

And surveycorps edited it by putting it in a sig. Try to justify his guilt now.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby asunafromsao » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:15 pm

That sig is literally just some png's and a background picture with some text. calm down.
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
asunafromsao

Postby Boozy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:43 am

Calm down people.

I started the same way.

Photoshopping hh shit and non-hh shit, sometimes animated it like I did with the pet sign arm or the character animated on top of a Skill Candy logo I put together, blending a few things together to make a background.

I will give you some tips though! I hope to see some improvements

1: always hold shift depending on the program you use to scale the images down based on its current size. Stretching either side of the image will make it look unnatural. Never scale the image up, will lose quality.

2: try animating frame by frame, it honestly isn't hard at all and can gain a HUGE profit in an unclaimed market in signatures!

3: learn and play around with clipping layers, opacity, and black/gray/white in clipping later to create highlights/shadows/blending. Blending as sometimes colors are too bright or dark when mixing different images, using black/white or even other colors can make the image as one whole image.

4: avoid using bad cropped out images with the white showing. A lot of the time you'll find yourself needing to crop out your OWN images. Other times if you make the image small enough you can blur the white edges.

5: backgrounds: I liked to google and find images I would fit well with the hh vibe, but then I moved on to flat design and mixing (using clipping layers) to create my own wth random images and drawing lines here and there. Either way the more you put Ito it the more the people appreciate it.

seperate your art from the crowd and make your own style and you will find yourself having people beg for your art.

6: avoid using others work, like how you used Miso's Art in that. That's a big no no, even I made that mistake once.
Boozy

Postby SurveyCorps36 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:07 am

Boozy wrote:Calm down people.

I started the same way.

Photoshopping hh shit and non-hh shit, sometimes animated it like I did with the pet sign arm or the character animated on top of a Skill Candy logo I put together, blending a few things together to make a background.

I will give you some tips though! I hope to see some improvements

1: always hold shift depending on the program you use to scale the images down based on its current size. Stretching either side of the image will make it look unnatural. Never scale the image up, will lose quality.

Thanks for the advice. And also thank you for not being a negative person like the other people
2: try animating frame by frame, it honestly isn't hard at all and can gain a HUGE profit in an unclaimed market in signatures!

3: learn and play around with clipping layers, opacity, and black/gray/white in clipping later to create highlights/shadows/blending. Blending as sometimes colors are too bright or dark when mixing different images, using black/white or even other colors can make the image as one whole image.

4: avoid using bad cropped out images with the white showing. A lot of the time you'll find yourself needing to crop out your OWN images. Other times if you make the image small enough you can blur the white edges.

5: backgrounds: I liked to google and find images I would fit well with the hh vibe, but then I moved on to flat design and mixing (using clipping layers) to create my own wth random images and drawing lines here and there. Either way the more you put Ito it the more the people appreciate it.

seperate your art from the crowd and make your own style and you will find yourself having people beg for your art.

6: avoid using others work, like how you used Miso's Art in that. That's a big no no, even I made that mistake once.
SurveyCorps36

Postby SavageNguyen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:53 pm

I need one please, I would like one involving Beholder and Repguanas please. Also I would like it to say my IGN, which is:
IGN: NguyenzSucki

Thanks! :D :D

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2HUK ... XyQjrhNDvg
IGN: NguyenzSucki
Guild: Marked
SavageNguyen

Return to Off Topic