Account banned hacking server

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Account banned hacking server

Postby gbc_exitlife » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 am

Hi there, Mr/Ms Admin first of all good morning, i just wanted to clarify that i made a mistake nor i disobeyed some of your rules but we all knew that i only broke the rule which is you called it "Hacking Server" but i do have a purpose why i did that and i'm sorry that i did it. It's just i experienced lag or bug on my Normal/Current Server and i cant do anything with it exept connecting to a different server where i can be alone farming and theres no lagging and bugging no more. But you know what?
I regret that i did that why? because all the games on the internet but only Helmet-Heroes is the best game for me and i cant even complete my day if i cant play that game. That game was too enjoyable playing with your friends do some pvp and farming together. But all of it was gone because i just found out that my Account was banned due to "Hacking Server" but please unban my Account i wont do it again i promise please forgive me for what i did i really missed playing with my friends there waiting for me to online so i hope you will unban my account please i wont do it again sir Robby, i hope you seen this and i promise you i wont do it again just please give me one more chance. Thank u! https://ibb.co/Qb3D6TQ

Ign: 321_Go_Martin_Garrix
gbc_exitlife

Re: Account banned hacking server

Postby _Kaiz » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:09 pm

No. You are a hacker and nobody will help you get unbanned even Robby.
_Kaiz

Return to HH Original