i lost all of my accounts pls read my email robby

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

i lost all of my accounts pls read my email robby

Postby tuanlyphong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:59 am

i have done some mistake, i lost my first account name tuanlyphong to a scammer. then i start to play again as ptpgamer2904 then i lost it again.i've met coke in robot city when i was ptpgamer2904 a couple days ago while he was buying tickets im the one who said''coke is buying tixs this game is messup''. after that i talking to a man name harold.. i dont remember the full name. and i let him pilot my acc then my pass got changed.he is in my friend list though. i have proof that i have 4 pets and i remember all of my original pets. i remember my old password. im even talking with hongkien4a5 i think he can proof that i lost my acc. i need help. please reply my email robs. i have proof .
tuanlyphong

Re: i lost all of my accounts pls read my email robby

Postby WhoAmI24 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:24 am

i reported you to admin :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
WhoAmI24

Postby tuanlyphong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:32 am

i was in Just Say Ni , the guild leader may proof me too
tuanlyphong

Postby tuanlyphong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:34 am

i've send many emails before posting this. i just want a reply if i could get my account back or not :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
tuanlyphong

Postby tuanlyphong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 am

please coke if you remember me . help me get my accs back
tuanlyphong

Postby tuanlyphong » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:16 am

kulanta , a member from Just Say Ni boosted me , i'm pretty sure he remember me...
tuanlyphong

Postby TenJyu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:59 pm

tuanlyphong wrote:i have done some mistake, i lost my first account name tuanlyphong to a scammer. then i start to play again as ptpgamer2904 then i lost it again.i've met coke in robot city when i was ptpgamer2904 a couple days ago while he was buying tickets im the one who said''coke is buying tixs this game is messup''. after that i talking to a man name harold.. i dont remember the full name. and i let him pilot my acc then my pass got changed.he is in my friend list though. i have proof that i have 4 pets and i remember all of my original pets. i remember my old password. im even talking with hongkien4a5 i think he can proof that i lost my acc. i need help. please reply my email robs. i have proof .

Unfortunately all of the moderators are no longer moderators and if you have a complaint or something of the like, please consider sending him a DM in the forums, a DM in Discord, or and email. I imagine he's more active checking Discord more than anything else at the moment so if you REALLY care, then that's probably your best bet. Anyhow, if you don't have solid proof showing that the account is yours and that you actually lost it in some sort of scam, Robby will most likely assume you're trying to steal an account. Still, please solve these conflicts in a private manner, don't complain about something like this in Suggestions. As the name implies, Robby was asking for suggestions, not players asking for help getting their "lost / stolen" accounts back.
TenJyu

Return to Suggestions